Monsanto Deliberately Sold Deadly Chemicals On Consumer Market Knowing Consumers Would Die

LINKS TO OTHER CENSORED NEWS: >>>/slidennews/1

It’s taken almost 50 years to come to fruition, but there’s now solid proof to show that the world’s most evil corporation, Monsanto, deliberately sold deadly chemicals on the consumer market that it knew all along were harmful to humans.

As part of the epic Poison Papers archive, which we’ve covered previously, thousands of pages of internal documents highlight how Monsanto was fully aware that a family of chemicals known as PCBs or polychlorinated biphenyls, were not only detrimental to human health, but also environmentally persistent – meaning they don’t biodegrade that easily.

Monsanto has apparently known since the 1950s that PCBs weren’t exactly safe, and yet the Missouri-based corporation continued to sell these products regardless. And thanks to the tireless work of investigative journalist Peter von Stackelberg and Oregon-based amateur investigator Carol Van Strum, it’s now all on the record.

“As I got deeper and deeper into it, I couldn’t continue to ignore the fact that there was something seriously wrong with the industry and the regulatory system,” von Stackelberg, who first started reporting on the dirty deeds of the chemical industry several decades ago, told Inlander about what he uncovered.

One of von Stackelberg’s discoveries pertained to PCB chemicals manufactured by Monsanto that he revealed were carelessly dumped into Washington’s Spokane River by the chemical giant. The resultant PCB contamination of this body of water has been problematic for quite some time as a result of this – which, thanks to these new revelations, is finally allowing the city to seek justice.

According to reports, the City of Spokane is filing a lawsuit against Monsanto that it hopes will lead to a retrieval of funds necessary to remediate the contamination. Von Stackelberg also put on a special event to talk about it entitled, “Monsanto, PCBs and the Spokane River,” which took place at Gonzaga University back in September.

The unfortunate reality is that this doesn’t stop with Monsanto. Von Stackelberg’s laborious research throughout the 1980s led him on a rabbit trail of discoveries, including the fact that many different chemical companies at the time were pulling the same shenanigans as Monsanto when it came to lying about the safety and effectiveness of their products.

After hearing rumors that his local provincial government in Saskatchewan was mulling over a ban on more than 100 chemicals commonly used in agriculture, von Stackelberg got to work. What he discovered was that many of these approved chemicals had been given the green light by a corrupt testing lab in the United States known as Industrial Bio-Test (IBT) Laboratories.

“The list of chemicals was actually jaw dropping in terms of the ones where there were serious questions about the safety studies,” von Stackelberg recalls.

archive.fo/WxXmf
naturalnews.com/2018-12-11-monsanto-knew-the-dangers-of-its-chemicals.html

Attached: Monsanto Deliberately Sold Deadly Chemicals On Consumer Market Knowing Consumers Would Die.jpeg (259x194, 20.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4XyVl
archive.fo/dis4i
archive.fo/D1dLr
archive.fo/OKNB1
archive.fo/bpoKc
archive.fo/7WvSX
archive.fo/s6tbb
archive.fo/pm10o
archive.fo/Wrtie
archive.fo/yKY6D
archive.fo/3KgHk
archive.fo/85Teb
archive.fo/XAQDs
archive.fo/5Zpd8
archive.fo/1r8gZ
archive.fo/ddntR
archive.fo/du4Xx
archive.fo/AmlCZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MONSANTO MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/4XyVl (Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells)
archive.fo/dis4i (Study Confirms Glyphosate Causes Liver and Kidney Failure)
archive.fo/D1dLr (Obama's EPA Colluded With Monsanto To Allow Cancerous Herbicide Roundup)
archive.fo/OKNB1 (New Evidence About the Dangers of Monsanto’s Roundup)
archive.fo/bpoKc (GMO Crops Killing Millions of Kangaroos In Australia)
archive.fo/7WvSX (Brazil Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/s6tbb (Russia Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/pm10o (Netherlands Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/Wrtie (38+ Countries Have Banned GMO Crops So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/yKY6D (64+ Countries Have GMO Warning Labels So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/3KgHk (UK Bans Monsanto Roundup, Glyphosate Over Toxicity)
archive.fo/85Teb (Commiefornia Wine Found Contaminated With Glyphosate)
archive.fo/XAQDs (Monsanto Lied, Bullied Scientists To Hide Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/5Zpd8 (Brazil Bans Glyphosate Due To Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/1r8gZ (Judge Rules Against Monsanto, Ordered To Pay $290 Million For Causing Cancer)
archive.fo/ddntR (Monsanto's Glyphosate Linked To Global Decline In Honey Bees)
archive.fo/du4Xx (Bayer Pharmaceuticals To Fire 12,000 After Monsanto Legal Troubles)

It's Monsanto, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they were openly torturing orphaned puppies to death in the streets.

They're also responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of bees, the bee population keeps dying from the traces of roundup chemicals found in pollen.

are you trying to imply Monsanto's Pupex, the puppy removal spray foam, cleans as it kills, is somehow morally bad?

The Monsanto name has been laundered in an attempt to dodge their shitty reputation. Please say Bayer-Monsanto in the future so people know who to avoid.

This could be solved with chemicals too, bring back zyklon b.

Am I bad if every time I read that I read it as;
?

Attached: 2ba874d0hgi339d564992679fa811f32f0e2d2598dd947e7967566064f70fe0d.jpg (1016x761, 192K)

T. Monsanto Shill

The ol bumparoo

nigger you need to take it easy with this shit
remember the whole "meme responsibly" shit?
your gonna cause it to materialize and it WON'T go away

Well, I suppose it's not as troubling as the hormones they're pumping into the ground water as part of their 'project: TURN THE FRICKING FROGS GAY!'.

Gay frogs is actually the result of millions of women pissing out the excess estrogen from their birth control abortifacients

Reminder: Glyphosate HAS been ruled toxic by the courts and Monsanto was forced to admit they knew about it being toxic and covered it up! archive.fo/1r8gZ

Claim: Chemicals in the water are turning the (frigging) frogs gay.
> archive.fo/AmlCZ

Thats not really on topic but sure, chemicals can warp your brain. This is how drugs get people high and distort their reality. Should not come to any surprise certain chemicals can re-wire brains in sexual ways either. One would be naive to blow off such a conclusion, but slap it with "conspiracy theory" and naivety becomes justified by those who are still naive.

true news

Wasn't it Monsanto who created "agent orange" back during the Vietnam war days?

bring it back

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x2077, 329.52K)

Glyphosate is fucking fine, the courts are gay. Dont let glyphosate take the fall just because monsanto uses it.
Pcb's are bad though.

Agent orange was a defoliant composed of two herbicides that both were not environmentally persistant. Niether was very harmful to humas, however one of the herbicides was contaminated with fucking lead, which is where those birth defects and shit came from. The other herbicide that made up agent orange is still used today

Dioxide. Thats what made agent orange so deadly. And it was very very deadly. Look at all the years of birth defects (from both sides of the war). The damage done to nerves was proven as well. The government - after years and years of utter complete denial - was finally FORCED to admit it, and pay out compensation over the damages done to veterans. But not after huge massive uproars and protests, and years of lies lies lies and more lies.

Sound familiar? It should.

No, its not. It kills anything non-GMO for a reason. Its toxic, and not just to weeds.

Don't believe me? Take a glass of water, put a couple drops in it, and drink from it. See what happens to your health within a few years time. I doubt anyone who shills this product would be brave enough to do it.

All you idiots who thought Roundup hysteria was just woo-woo, do you realixe roundup is just a modified glycine amino acid, so your body can take it up in place of glycine to incorporate into tissues?

Fucking moron

Glyphosate is d-glycine right? What do you think happens when you eat glyphosate xontaminated produce or animals fed GMO corn and your body uses this form of glycine instead of the real one to create collagen?

It is literally destroying us from within and out, monsanto fucked usmand the govt regulatory bodies let them