State Enforced Tranny District: California Creates Small Town Where 'People' Go to Switch Genders

Honey Mahogany walked down 6th Street in San Francisco, pointing to single room occupancy hotels, the dance and performance space Counterpulse, and gay bars, OMG and Aunt Charlie’s Lounge.

She passed by the Golden Gate Theatre where A Bronx Tale was playing and came to site of the former all-night diner, Gene’s Compton Cafeteria (now transitional housing), where in August 1966 a trans woman threw a cup of coffee at a police officer trying to arrest her, which turned into a riot with trans people fighting back against police harassment, flipping over tables and throwing cutlery.

This event, detailed in Susan Stryker and Victor Silverman’s documentary, Screaming Queens: The Riot at Compton’s Cafeteria, happened three years before the famous uprising at the Stonewall Inn in New York’s Greenwich Village.

The area Mahogany was walking through makes up part of the first legally recognized transgender district in the world, Compton's Transgender Cultural District.

Mahogany grew up in San Francisco, and she always felt comfortable in the Tenderloin.

“The Tenderloin has always held a really special place in my heart as a trans person with the way the community is accepting of gender variant and trans people of color,” she said. “There’s friendliness and an energy to the Tenderloin. People say hello and good morning and how are you and check in with each other, which I think often gets lost in a big city.”

Under Donald Trump’s administration, there has been a proposed ban on transgender people in the military, and more recently, proposed changes to narrowly define gender that would eradicate federal recognition for about one and a half million trans Americans.

Mahogany, part of a collective that bought San Francisco’s historic gay bar, the Stud, when it was in danger of closing, said it was important, in the face of this attempted erasure, to tell stories about history. And she thinks bars are a kind of community hub where that can happen.

“Many of our traditions are passed down through queer bars because those are the places where our elders interact with younger generations,” she said. “Drag is often seen as a way of storytelling and passing on stories of previous generations.”

Mahogany and other advocates pushed to stop development of a 12-story project in the area. The developer and the activists reached an agreement where project will go ahead, but the developer will pay $300,000 to establish the district, which will include a community center, due to be finished in a few months, at the site of a former gay bathhouse.

In November, San Francisco passed a proposition for a percentage of an existing hotel tax to go to arts, with $3 million specifically for transgender cultural districts.

thedailybeast.com/san-francisco-creates-worlds-first-ever-transgender-cultural-district

Attached: San_Francisco.jpg (1440x1080, 283.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.gishgallop.com/axl-rose-reveals-he-is-transgender/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would anyone live there? That's the tech capital of the world. That's where Full House was filmed.

Axl Rose (on the right!) is moving here

Attached: dhcmanvdgq321.jpg (383x414, 23.7K)

Why?
Why do people take this shit so seriously?
Anyone looking at this shit can see how retarded this is.
People know this is some of the most embarrassing nonsense, putting human intelligence in the realm of questioning.

And yet, people continue to observe things like this picture and act like everything is just fine.
These people clearly are mental and need help.

Heh.

EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK (EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK)
THERE'S THESE HOLES (THERE'S THESE HOLES)
THAT USED TO BE PENISES
EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK (EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK)
THERE'S A FACE (THERE'S A FACE)
OF SOMEBODY WHOSE "PASS" MISSES
EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK

WHEN YOU'RE LOST OUT THERE
WITH SOME ZYKLON B
YOUR GASMASK IS WAITING
TO MAKE THEM SEE
EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK
EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK

Wouldn't be surprised if the 911 response time for that neighborhood becomes 30 minutes.

After all those drugs, he probably can't tell the difference between a tranny and a girl anyway.

He looks like he's transitioning. I almost got very sad. Then i found this.

google.com/amp/s/www.gishgallop.com/axl-rose-reveals-he-is-transgender/amp/

Fucking kekocalypse

Sir, that is false information.

Attached: Main170705.JPG (640x480, 106.94K)

I thought that's what 4chan was

yes, the article is a parody.

HOWEVER…………..

If you're going to tell me that Axl Rose
isn't a fucking faggot, you'd be a liar

Maybe Zig Forums should not focus on jews but on these idiots.

wew, what's next, transgender cars?

At least they'll all be in one place.

What the fuck is going on with the wheelchair person in the picture?
They seem to have turned their wheelchair in to one of those lucky lucky man stores that sells shitty mobile phone covers and other plastic tat?

Notice all the muds and fags are getting quarantined on islands and in isolated cities. They are but collateral for the banks.

Zig Forums thinks “all is mind”. Their Hitlerite cult of personality has the unfortunate consequence of being philosophically stuck in the same metaphysical era when Kant, Hegel, and Nietzsche were at the head of the pack. They don’t like Christian or Scientistic rule over politics and culture, but they are nonetheless opposed in spite to the philosophical acumen of the intersubjectivist relationals, calling endlessly for the restoration of some better, yet inspecific, era. It’s quite pathetic, since the neoliberal way has also begun its death rattle. I call them the Troglodyte Right because they can’t even comprehend the basis of the Left’s commitments, only that they are “evil” and “conceived by kikes”.

Luckily we have you to read their minds for us.

If the media spun Trans as negative tomorrow leftists would turn on a dime. I watched the left go from seemingly anti war during the W years then to pro war during king niggers reign. Obviously your some leftypol faggot that can't except that all the left is made up of conformists with no principles just loyalty to their group.

Sodom 2 confirmed. Again.

Attached: 68b.jpg (680x533, 22.46K)

Retard. Learn reading comprehension.

Not paying attention either.

Greta idea California! Gather as many of them in one place as possible so it's easier to get a massive high score!

All three of you make my point for me.

the utter buttblastedness of this leftyloser kek

Attached: 1544315098176.gif (270x200, 277.28K)

Truly an imbecile if you note my having said the left is finished.

leftsoy

And? I can see you’ve learned Zig Forums board culture enough to go around embarrassing yourself, but do you have a thought of your own, little parrot?

your attempt at sounding superior only reinforces our insults, but clearly you're too stupid to get that.

I realize you can’t understand what I’m saying, but try and consider that someone else concievably can. Also, a difference of opinion is not “supremacy”. But you’re definitely projecting if you’re the one calling ME a leftist—and that is beside the fact that you are speaking for the others.

You’re going to have to live with the notion that some of us read outside the prescribed political literature offered by Zig Forums back when there were better men on the board than yourself.

The left had commitments up until group polarization started guiding it toward more radical versions over time. Now it's as distinct from the Lockesian philosophy it started from as the far right is. The classical liberal philosophy no longer holds any representation in modern politics; the closest there is is the libertarian party, but even setting aside the inherent disadvantage of third parties it still doesn't accurately reflect liberal means of ensuring meritocracy. The current left is a shithole of radicalism where equality of outcome is enforced instead of equality of opportunity. Paired with the encroachment of identity politics, we now have people using society as an excuse for their personal failures, and as a justification for not having to be held to the same standards as others. In encouraging this instead of breaking it apart, the current left has lost the intrinsic concept of meritocracy that it was originally based on, and has indeed started drifting toward a more authoritarian variant that it would need in order to successfully ensure equality of outcome (which mind you has historically failed because it eliminates the need to support oneself).
In essence, it's thus a gross misattribution to claim that the current left is a reflection of liberal philosophy when it has already discarded multiple premises integral to the philosophy of liberalism.

Most of the Enlightenment philosophers had at least one damn good point though. I do agree about the overall foolishness of "designated enemy" perspectives though. Such beliefs have only ever been used to manipulate the gullible into obedience, because they never consider that the ones who brought the manipulations of the Great Enemy to light might in truth be the ones doing the manipulating.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (892x538, 490.99K)

So is this the trapnostate Warski was talking about? I guess memes do become reality

here, have the last (you) you'll get ITT, try not to shove it up your ass too hard.

Attached: 1538353678682.jpg (700x1050, 32.38K)

“Many of our traditions are passed down through queer bars because those are the places where our elders interact with younger generations,” she said. “Drag is often seen as a way of storytelling and passing on stories of previous generations.”

Sounds like Native American tribalism

I don't even know how that happened

IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A JOKE.

Attached: 1465336696326.jpeg (430x592, 72.13K)

This

Too bad they ruined rainbows for everyone else, but that's really all I can say.

lolololol

I have no problem with the Age of Reason per se, except that it has evolved human thought from a belief that the world of sense is illusory while that of the mind is Truth, to things only exist inasmuch as they relate to other things. Basically, from ontological to relational metaphysics. And both foundations and the respective belief systems haven’t gotten truth right and have ended in disaster upon disaster. And now we have these two groups battling it out, apparently, and people are gripping onto whatever polarity best suits them without knowing there is a better way, a new kind of realism that won’t calcify into yet another genocidal faith. But it all falls on deaf ears.

Great. It'll be like Dashcon but on a much more greater scale.

err, sorry, I was sleepy when I wrote the above. Not ontological but ontotheological. Meaning there are universal forms in primordial substance underlying what’s called physical reality that are intelligible by reference to a god or intelligence. So, underlying substance versus overlapping relationships in the more current metaphysics.

Checkmate christians

All these trannies look like clowns! They're creating a literal "Clown Town"!

Attached: British-resistance.jpg (571x700, 111.75K)

i am sure rest of the world is ok with this right?

The only help they need is a round of 7.62x39 to the back of the noggin. At about 29 cents per round, it would be a very effective cost-saving measure for the country

Attached: mcdonalds-moon-man-with-gun-prints.jpg (550x550, 26.17K)

If we could get rounds down four more cents I think there’s room in the budget for two bullets per—to be safe. We’re talking about people who have the tenacity to cut off their own dicks afterall.

How can a town where half the citizens kill themselves be sustained lol

Good thinking! Happened to have bulk ammo prices in another tab, finding some brands at 22 cents per round. How about 3 per degenerate?

Attached: d67.jpg (1366x768, 173.16K)

It should be sustained only as a camp to gather them all and execute them by firing squad