Even Ann Coulter doesnt believe Wall is being built

"On March 30, he told a rally in Ohio that “you saw those beautiful pictures. … We started building our wall. I’m so proud of it. We started. We started. We have $1.6 billion, and we’ve already started.” Then, in front of the leaders of three Baltic nations April 3, he said it again."

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1072547218593329153?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1072547218593329153&ref_url=https://www.dailykos.com/story/2018/12/12/1818771/-FOX-News-amp-Ann-Coulter-Pile-On-Trump-for-Lying-that-His-Border-Wall-Is-Already-Being-Built

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/04/05/president-trump-says-his-beautiful-wall-is-being-built-nope/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.37d78e6350af

Attached: coulter.png (1040x582, 399.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1072989509434961920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/i/status/1072989509434961920

Attached: DuPhOFqXgAMhUz6.jpg (640x445, 65.59K)

What do you need a wall for anyway? The cancer is already inside. If anything you gonna trap yourself with zionism, which I don't think is healthy.

Attached: asddasads - Copy.png (595x584, 543.29K)

Wat. Its for their golem. "Attack on titan" style. To kill jews we need to destroy israel and central banks.

Attached: Trump Supporter.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

Egg nog on ur face, Ann. Fences are Walls now.

unfortunately neither do I, but she's just a woman in the need of attention, don't listen these thots

Ann is a pretty solid commentator.

Mann Coulterberg SPEAKS! Be inclusive, because "muh bible" and "cuckservative views" spoken like a forthright MAN.

The wall needs funding rather than funding illegal immigrants/illegal immigration.

More benevolence breeds more needy people. Our country of 320 million is not the caretaker of billions of starving people.

Maggie has nice tits.
You know the rule, bust em out!

Though she is Mantis.

It's like 2500 miles of border down there aren't bullets cheaper?
1 shot x 1 kill = .54 cents per.
I'm not a mathematician but it seems to me that a billion bucks can buy tons (literally) of ammo or just a few feet of wall.
Those wall prototypes are like 30' tall and the Mexicans in Denver painting apartments are climbing ladders that are much higher, much. Going to outlaw tall ladders to compensate?

THE WALL would be built already by now if not for all the mentaly ill lefties in government opposing it.

Attached: 1451167031734.jpg (398x397, 52.19K)

No way 2500 miles of wall can be built in 2 years. Heck it still won't be all built when Trump leaves office though it will be a good leverage point for future elections and invasions that come at election time, right?
I can hear the price for meth & coke going up from here and I'm nowhere near the border. "Drug Enforcement", get it?

Current border security is not working because Zig Forums still has lot's of Crack just go look at their posts.

Wall is futile until they back fill those tunnels with concrete going to McCains house.

I hate Trump's zionism but (((you're))) sticking by the two kikiest kikes in congress user.

no one would ever think of going over a wall, or under it, or showing up along the miles of coastline or overstaying a visa, nope we need to waste billions on a fucking fence and complain that we can't afford to subsidize healthcare because god forbid the military only gets a half trillion increase next year

Attached: and1211web.jpg (864x650, 140.88K)

Attached: asdasd.jpg (602x401, 28.88K)

Basics of US politics for virtually anyone paying any attention is both sides run by both sides of jewry. The left has the cultural marxists guiding em all. Whereas the right has zionist globalists running the whole shebang. Just like with every war, jews bet on both sides no different in politics in the USA or practically anywhere in the world. Gotta hand it to the jews, the tricked so many for so long now their cover is completely blown. Funny in fact to see how so many people know info now about zionism and jews hidden and concealed for so long.

I want off this ride

Attached: 1514483440441.jpg (580x800, 64.05K)

There was no word for war in Yiddish.

yea the sooner you die out the better instead of perpetuating this "master race" lie that hitler started

Everyone already know this, leftypol.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

White Genocide is the ultimate goal.
The kikes want us gone, and ZOGbots and ZOGjudges are enforcing it by suppressing any resistance.

Attached: Ozark_cross.jpg (1200x630, 80.42K)

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 64.48K)

If lolwhites we're superior to begin with then they wouldn't fell for jewish lies but they did. Their ignorance are akin to niggers. But let's pretend that all white people care about a white genocide when they willingly support their own demise.

I guess jews are more superior in one aspect. Trickery and manipulation. Something every supposed white person lacks.

Attached: tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif (300x169, 2.03M)

You can't be a thot if you don't have any nudes floating around.

whens america going to collapse already from sucking their own dicks

Attached: SHs7r1.gif (385x235, 2.76M)

Criminal cunning only equals superiority to jews and other foul creatures. It's like saying "How can you say Tyrone isn't a successful Chad when he managed to rape a beautiful white woman?" You don't get it. Or "How can you say Shlomo isn't the greatest poker player in the world when he's cheated his way to the top?"

Attached: 1448186608414.png (255x257, 80.65K)

Attached: sqMDbbbGNG-1.png (300x250, 21.47K)

This is gaslighting and malice.
Whites are trapped in a matrix of lies and deception like the one you just delivered.
As soon as the judaism daily dose be cut, like the electric grid comes down and the TV and 24/7 hedonism end, the kike's grip will begin to erode.
Die kike.

So, because the "cancer" is inside, no need to shut off the source?

LOL

Let's face it, they're going to be a lot more short than that. The wall is a scam to funnel money into the pockets of contractors - it has absolutely nothing to do with security. Since those contracting companies were always in Trump's pocket as supporters, don't expect them to pay a single dime of their own cash in support of this boondoggle.

If they came within a billion dollars of target, it would be a Christmas Miracle. Nobody actually wants this thing, which is why they're trying to make everyone pay for it.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 2015-10-12-cheerlinkx.png (750x990, 350.91K)

That pic is a man using panties, no tits, and a protuberance at the genital sector.
You are disturbed being pushing degeneracy.
You know what you have to do.

Attached: gas-button.jpeg (600x395, 60.07K)

Traps aren't gay.

All relevant for an Ann Coulter thread.

Attached: Man_coulter.jpg (255x400, 21.16K)

Homosexual Gay
Transvestite Homosexual Gay
Indoctrination going against nature is an ill course and make you look dumb and delusional to say the least.

Attached: 00072.jpeg (1800x1012, 148.34K)

Attached: 713d3765-8de3-41ef-ba60-53582ccb3022.png (637x332, 161.29K)

proof

in general gay is just a dick fetish, and all perversions of normal sexuality are just that, weird fetishes, they're not 'lifestyles' or any stupid shit like that