Godly Black Pastor Takes a Stand, Shoots Blasphemous Tranny to Death in Detroit

A Detroit pastor has been charged with murder in the shooting death of a 36-year-old transgender woman, authorities said.

Albert Weathers, 46, was charged with open murder and use of a firearm on Monday in the case of Kelly Stough, who was found dead on a Detroit street last week.

Prosecutors said a police officer discovered Stough's body last Thursday and charged Weathers, the pastor of the Logo's Church, after an investigation.

Authorities did not disclose a possible motive, but sources told ABC affiliate WXYZ that Weathers allegedly fled the scene and reported the shooting to police afterwards.

He was fired from his position at the Great Lakes Water Authority shortly after being charged, according to the company.

"Albert Weathers is no longer employed at GLWA. Mr. Weathers was off-duty at the time of the alleged incident," a Great Lakes Water Authority spokesperson said. "His conduct was unrelated to his employment with GLWA."

Weathers is being held on $1 million bond, but his lawyer, David Cripps, plans to petition for a lower bond, citing the suspect's strong ties to the community. He said his client maintains his innocence, according to WXYZ.

Prosecutors and officials with the Fair Michigan Foundation, a program that assists in solving serious crimes involving members of the LGBT community, called Stough's death an example rampant violence against transgender people.

"This case reflects the excessive brutality that members of Detroit's transgender community constantly face," Fair Michigan President Dana Nessel said in a statement. "We thank the Detroit Police Department for their efforts to investigate the facts of this tragic crime."

Weathers is due back in court next week.

abcnews.go.com/US/detroit-pastor-accused-murdering-transgender-woman/

gofundme.com/trishtan-kelly-stough

Attached: AP18345688379212.jpg (640x320, 27.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/detroit-pastor-charged-for-murder-of-transgender-woman-gender-status-played-role-in-murder-officials-say
archive.is/9s7mJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#RockHardFaith

I'll say this unironically:

BASED NIGGER

Well, that didn't take long.

The will of god has curious ways to manifest itself, in this case, the violent nature of niggers was put to good use.

if she assaulted him and tried to rape him was he a victim defending himself against the rapist? Why are rape apologists trying to prosecute the victim for defending himself against rape?

Sorry to be a Grammer Nazi, but the ‘LGBTQ’ acronym in the op is missing a few letters: namely X, P, and N for Xenophile (beast), Paedophile, and Necrophile.

Grammar* dadgummit

when your animals actually *do* work for you.

Well done boy, here's a biscuit wif some gravy

why did he shoot it did it slur against religion or god then it could be logical but did he shoot it because it is a homosexual if so why didint he wake up go outside and start shooting homosexuals and goes and kills only one of them it could be that they had a reletionship and he killed it after its threats for some reason

It was worth it.
Not only did I kill a tranny, I took another nigger off the streets too – namely, myself.

Attached: Tranny Killer.jpg (640x320, 34.95K)

kek Bump for all around delight.

Excellent.

ahahahhaahahhah

Dammit I love these

Shoah'd from ABC but fox is still carrying the story foxnews.com/us/detroit-pastor-charged-for-murder-of-transgender-woman-gender-status-played-role-in-murder-officials-say
Attached photo is the beast that was slain by the hand of the lord

Attached: ngz6kdle9bkywkmwtoxh.jpg (360x362, 12.84K)

in my book, YOU'RE the nigger

not even joking

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-11.58.53.jpg (360x362, 30.62K)

……and ?…….

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-11.57.23.jpg (2640x1320, 312.88K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-11.34.02.gif (278x479, 147.48K)

Have you heard the good news?

It's not Logo's church. It's Logos.

Logos: noun (often initial capital letter) Philosophy. the rational principle that governs and develops the universe.
Theology. the divine word or reason incarnate in Jesus Christ. John 1:1–14.

I didn't learn this until after I learned faith was a bad idea.

A: not in a long time

EGG SACKS !!

faith = hope

a waste of precious time

:(

Attached: legochurch.jpg (343x279, 44.16K)

Guess I’ll save it for someone with an open mind and an open heart.

good idea

Such a shame though for us to be so divided.

Killing gay people, killing Jews, killing witches - it all makes perfect sense if you are certain about an idea.

He should have been uncertain - because he would be less unhappy now. Even if he knows he did the "right" thing religiously speaking, he has to be some feeling some confusion about what he did.

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-12.34.38.jpg (832x729, 98.92K)

He looks pretty happy to me.

As you wish, Johnny.

Attached: 2A024B9B-48B9-4B2B-877D-0EECDF4798D0.jpeg (604x533, 80.65K)

YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM:

you assume it's your place to control
other people and judge them

meanwhile it's YOU who need to worry
about, and who has no self control

What a weirdo.

Right? People who are cutting their own dicks off and talking children into doing the same need to just be shipped off to an island where they can be with themselves.

B-but all is permissible with consent. And when consent can’t be obtained there is recourse to a greater good such as freedom, or national security. That’s how this works.

I’m afraid Father Blackman simply doesn’t know what year it is. Because it’s 2018! Fluidity is our strength.

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-12.48.57.jpg (604x533, 60.91K)

THIQUID

Attached: 78716486-sperm-splash-in-hand.jpg (1300x867, 94.58K)

Why did they arrest him, blacks are allowed to kill whites? Murder = killing + institutional power?

Ewww

Attached: 5D873E1A-6313-45B0-967A-8ED631DA7EED.gif (320x213, 1.87M)

Sometimes I wonder if I’m a bit of a lefty that was unfortunately brainwashed by hateful bigots. I can’t get my head around this “die for non-falsifiable, logically inconsistent axioms” thing and it makes me a pariah in my social circle.

Niggruhs already have impulse control problems when forced to live in civilization, but the word of God makes them go from muh dik to muh one man rapture in 6 seconds or less.

WHAT I ACTUALLY LIKE ABOUT BLACK FOLK:

they're more laid back, like to laugh more, like me for my weird idiosyncrasies, like individuality….

AND THEY'RE NOT SO JUDGEMENTAL, and don't think they're superior

In my honest opinion, it's YOU GUYS who suck

Now that’s a buncha okie doke.

You're sheltered, and have no real life niggerxperience

I get along with them just fine

As soon as they hear my name, they accept me, knowing I'm weird

I’m black for God’s sake. I live and breathe niggerness.

RE: SAKE-

there's no 'god'

God of the gaps, hummus. Naw’m sayin? For real d’oh.

Emergent properties, Fin de siècle physics, Double Slit, probabilistic universe, and all dat shit, homie.

your education is impressive

too bad you're lacking in real life street education, because that's the most important one you'll ever need

because your ivory tower
was built by mommy, and
it never really existed in
the first place

Ok, but I did watch Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned with Laurence Fishburne on youtube. I think I’ll know what to do when the time comes, brother sir.

If that last bit was true, the tranny community would be extinct by now.

Sigh I hate having to stick up for a nigger. But;
UNLESS THIS WAS PLANNED BEFORE HAND.
UNLESS THIS HAS 'MALICE AFORETHOUGHT'
There's only intentional homicide here.

How much of a jew are you?
archive.is/9s7mJ

Not so much as a sex crime? Then why is it news.

I'm pretty sure thats why he killed him. Probably was making out and went for a david cop a feel onlt to discover a sausage and two chestnuts instead of a roast beef sandwich.

I'm pretty sure you can't hunt trannies to extinction any more than you can hunt fetal alchohol syndrome to extinction. lucky you

they just made a safe space for the trannys to "breed" in california, see
the government is setting up an area for them to multiply and spread their culture across the country and across the globe

Attached: Gender-Unicorn-Japanese.jpg (4379x3299, 1.65M)

It’s human nature for oppressed people to feel better about themselves by oppressing other people. Hatred of gays in the black community is as prevalent as hatred of blacks is among whites. And they have the homophobia of traditional Christianity to encourage them. Ironically, the slaveholders imposed that same Christianity on them so they would stay docile with meaningless promises of the wonderful life they would have after they were dead. What fools these mortals be!

Dude I have a genius idea! Half of the world hates fags and literally wants them dead, probly more, so all the fags should do as much as they can to rub their lifestyle in these peoples face rather than using 4D chess or compromising! That way these attention whore faggots can not be put in situations where they can be murdered! When you observe the world your entire life and see that most people hate things they are unfamiliar with, you don't take baby steps, you double down and start trying to get people arrested for using the wrong pronoun!

I swear lgbt is just a psyop to make alternative lifestyles look bad

The trans section of chaturbate is filled with niggers begging cross dressing white dudes to suck their "BBC" . Their hatred is mostly projection. They also are obsessed with fashion and their social standing among other men.

I know about the chaturbate thing because I went there… for research purposes. I work for the Vatican and we … need to check up on things.

Here's a tl;dr for you guys:
And now the Weathers

Have not tried that saké. Is it good?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually **** her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to **** her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Free this blessed nigger!
He did Gods work.
Any ZOGbot and prosecutor accomplices who kidnapped this nigger are working for satan.

Attached: Homosexuals - And God Destroyed Sodom.jpg (550x368, 84.17K)

What is this crossposted boolshet?

BASTE BLAQQ MANE

It's a win win.

Narcissistic fucks really think people care that much about their fucked up lives to actively seek out and kill them.

If he identifies as someone innocent, he should be free.

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-09.35.28.png (1809x2131, 2.44M)

It's self evident that you feel compelled to try and mask your homosexuality as a 'condescending misogynistic scrutiny'

but the fact remains:

you're a faggot

and I'm NOT joking

There's a reason why you're so blatantly fixated on the concept of other men getting laid, and it manifests in your transparent anger and resentment

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-09.51.49.jpg (1280x1507, 237.22K)

your 'expertise' about women reminds me of a Starving Ethiopian Child Food Critic

Attached: IMG_20181213_222847.jpg (735x488, 147.11K)

I have NEVER met a heterosexual male who uses the word CUCK

never…… not even once…

I bet you use the word ROASTIE too

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-09.27.54.png (1809x2131, 2.02M)

(you)

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-10.34.02.png (2230x1419, 55.65K)

Faggy Cocktune, it's impossible for you to meet anyone. You're stuck inside posting on every thread and working on your shoops.

There's a reason why your dad abandoned you. He knew what a piece of shit you were going turn out. Your mom was a quick release.

Checked and saved.

captcha: brukem

this is great pasta, thanks.

Attached: kitty katto spagooter.jpg (437x437, 66.4K)

lol @ father abandoned me

my father is a former drill instructor in the Marines, and he's one of my best friends… I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about….

You literally just made a fool out of yourself, on a scale that's rarely accomplished, even by the most stupid of idiots…

RE: COCKTUNE

do you fixate on ALL men's penises, or just mine?

………..you seem to be flirting……….

trust me………

having children is NOT something
you'll ever need to worry about…..

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-11.07.24.jpg (2230x1419, 256.25K)

The funniest part?….

Since you're so effeminate, there's a better than 90% chance that YOU
grew up without a father figure…

not even joking… it's really easy to
spot an adult sissy, and safe to assume
(from a statistical point of view) that
they either had no male role model to
teach them masculinity, or their father
was also a spineless wimp as well…..

lemme guess: your father was
an accountant?… a librarian?…
a male nurse?…. a massage therapist?

PLEASE SAY 'CUCK' AND 'ROASTIE' FOR US

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-11.22.32.png (2230x1419, 140.93K)

At the very beginning of the latest Goldwater video on YouTube, there was an accidental anomalous glitch, and they somehow managed to show an image of Philip Fairbanks 'recent call list' on his phone for just a split millisecond….

Attached: IMG_20181213_233726.jpg (1920x1080, 193.27K)

The 'recent calls list' appears at around :48 seconds

Attached: IMG_20181213_233743.jpg (1142x1077, 138.05K)

Attached: IMG_20181213_233759.jpg (354x1078, 54.18K)

Mathematically speaking, if I were to say that any given nigger could barely read, there's a 87.4% chance that I'd be correct.

And if I said that any given American was overweight, there's a 64.9% chance that I'd be correct.

And if I said that any given adult male who plays video games, uses the words 'roastie' and 'cuck', watches anime & espouses resentment towards women in imageboards is a fucking faggot, there's a 99.4% chance that I'm correct.

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-11.59.24.png (2230x1419, 710.93K)

I'm sure there's less than a 0.6% chance that any of those faggots are actually fucking.

you are correct, sir!

Attached: tumblr_pjpfctTtEs1ulmis0o1_540.jpg (540x497, 54.09K)

Attached: IMG_20181214_003137.jpg (1076x1485, 316.54K)

Nope… faith ≠ hope

Faith is certainty about things that are impossible to prove, hope is uncertain.

Faith is pretending to know things you don’t know.

correct……

faith is a delusional version of hope