Texan Girl, doesn't want to resort to apps

Do I have a chance? I'm catholic, I haven't dated yet, can anyone give me some tips? I'm probably doing church wrong. I'm 20, in college. Halp.

Attached: praying.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/IHOPkc/live
alphonsianum.blogspot.com/2011/02/dwelling-of-jesus-on-our-altars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r1V4w38v2mI
ihopkc.org/press-center/faq/can-evangelical-believers-fellowship-christian-traditions-catholic-orthodox-eastern-coptic/
ihopkc.org/about/christian-creeds/
ia800500.us.archive.org/4/items/TheCompleteAsceticalWorksOfSt.Alphonsusvolume3/thecompleteascet03liguuoftnew.pdf
alphonsianum.blogspot.com/2010/11/33-love-of-god.html
instagram.com/catholic_teen_posts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Begome Ordodox :DD

Attached: 43672893_10217331447627134_6486224018025218048_n.jpg (687x960, 68.3K)

i'm not trying to be rude but please be gone

i pray the rosary on saturdays at church but it's always filled with old ladies and all. should i try adoration? if anyone has some tips i'd appreciate it. thanks!

Do you have everlasting life?
Are you saved?

She's part of the Only, Holy, Apostolic, Catholic Church, of course she is. Now if she was a Protestant she'd be in big trouble since Protestants are not part of the true body of Christ and thus cannot be saved.

Attached: KVjlFAN.jpg (2044x2048, 106.73K)

Do you go to anything besides Mass? Like, Bible study, youth meetings, things of the like?

does your church/parish have anything like a youth group? Adoration and Rosary sessions are kind of awkward places to meet people

also this feels really familiar, have you posted this thread before

What exactly is the point of this thread? You literally just need to exist and wait for men to do all the hard work chasing you, then take your pick from which of them you like the most. Sage because a thread died to make this one.

More or less this. It is borderline impossible for a woman to be a virgin or BF/husbandless other than by choice (which is very respectable in the modern age of thottery and promiscuity!). Just go outside honest to god, men do all the work. Hell, you'll even get orbited by cucks like me on this forum just for existing as a female.

There's plenty of young christian men (such as myself) who would love to be with a woman such as yourself (even if you are *katholisch*, you can be saved at least). My church has literally zero girls my age. Not even like a taken one. Literally none such is the price of going to a liturgical church. Feel free to approach that young incel looking man at your church… he will worship you.

Also sageing because I assume this possibly is not a woman. Do women even use 8ch?

Yes youre doing it wrong. Go to youth groups and catholic charities. Even better find a young adults group in a traditional parish. That's where we're all hiding

This has got to be the single worst post I've seen on this board. This one supersedes all the rest in my cringe compilation.

At salvation? At poker? A chance at what?

Tips for dating

I will be your husband

Either you are a clueless woman, or this is a pathetic attempt at white knighting, or you are a bonafide cuck. Please do not defend women blindly on the internet, even if it is a christian imageboard. I only speak the truth, even if you consider ti "cringeworthy". This woman could alleviate her suffering pretty easily IMO.

Seconding this. You could probably find 25 potential young men on this tiny imageboard alone. You obv. have to give up your papist ways for me though, maybe will let you keep them JFL.

Attached: internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg (330x261, 57.35K)

Maybe.
Nevermind. You have no chance at all besides Divine Intervention.

Different user. I don’t really defend women on the internet, or anyone on the internet in general. However with this being a Christian board, and OP being a Catholic (don’t give a shit is female or not) I need to say that all other not Catholic posters need to stop and leave if they won’t provide help. Catholics deserve to be in relationship with other Catholics, so don’t try and covert anyone in this thread. That being said, isn’t there already a thread for relationships, so what’s the point of this thread?

Bruh your post reeks of "pls be my gf I'll be good to you m'lady"

Lmao then you just go ahead and confirm it

At a certain point, I have to resort to "begging". I want a nice wife and you never know what could happen… In the grand scheme of things I'm not far from Texas. Notice how I am not being soyish about it though… I'm not defending women and I'm treating them as they should be treated. If I was being the cuck, I wouldv'e been begging, saying things like "its not your fault" and what not. I don;t defend women, as they play life on easy mode.
I'm past college age now and I still can't haven't found even a single woman who will even give me a chance. It is very patronizing when I see posts like this (assuming it is authentic).

The relationship thread is bumplocked and nobody's made a new one. I think the same OP makes them.Also, I'm not trying to convert directly, its just Christian banter. There are way worse folks then the Catholics, even if I have my gripes with them. My gripe with OP is that >she is a woman, not catholic. Women cannot be celibate or not in a relationship unless they choose to be. Any sort of celibacy not by choice is of their own merits.

Well at least I can agree with you on that. Also this whole place in general isn’t ideal if you’re looking to go out with someone.

forget about this chr*stcuckery bullshit, just marry a masculine and intelligent white man and have lots of babies and be a good mother

Also Mods delete this post

mod doesn't exist

Attached: pepe.jpg (900x900, 51.6K)

i just go for mass and a couple things before or after. i read the bulletin as well. not sure if my parish has a bible study. who should i ask about these things?

Your priest or deacon would probably be your best bet.

i think i had a depression/anxiety and stuff during highschool, it brought me a lot closer to my faith, and it's really important to me now, but it at the same time it's making i guess some other things harder, i guess well the relationship type thing. i can't picture myself being with someone who just makes fun of my faith which seems to be like a large part of people, but yeah, i don't know how to put it, well i haven't been to any 'youth groups', i don't know how to find those, not sure if i qualify for that at my age.

i guess at the back of my mind i wonder too, well, i'm not sure how to put it. i just get the impression that the church is mostly older people or stuff (or very sheltered people).

my priest always leaves the church after our mass. when we sing the final hymn he leaves with the other altar boys/servers and they walk out. i usually pray a rosary or part of it and then leave. should i look for a number to call someone up outside of mass? in general is the right approach to things? i feel more awkward cause i'm alone here and not with my family. i tend to get very self conscious with things like this. thanks for the help.

i don't know if they do. i just read the bulletin to find things out, and the vibe i get is that it's more older people. i've seen postings for children's liturgy but that's for kids. do i even qualify for youth meetings? or is that for highschool students.

I know how you feel OP. I go to mass and it's all wishy washy Novus Ordo that it makes me question whether I am really worshipping God properly or not. It is almost like I am attending an Evangelical service tbh.

And now that I am 23, it is only a matter of time before I am 30. I fear I will be alone and unable to be married for the rest of my life. It's so difficult when I feel extremely uncomfortable talking to my priest about these issues especially seeing how he worships like a Charismatic. I am afraid to be alone, and I am afraid of being deprived of the beauty of true worship

thanks for the reply. the "charismatic" (if that is right) style is really popular, like the whole worship style music and stuff. is that what i should be looking for? maybe it's just the younger people are more into that stuff? i'm just wondering as well what the right sort of ways of doing things are. i'm not really outgoing so maybe i keep myself too much after mass. how do you even know who your deacon is?

Heresy. Novus Ordo is either a legitimate participation in the Holy Eucharist or it's not.

I'm in my late 20's and being astray from this world isn't anything you're suffering alone from.

I also am a Single Catholic living in Texas. Well? Not looking to dox the either of us here, but as a single Catholic man, I suppose I'd try to find a girl to date at a weekly meeting/gathering.

what sort of meetings? do you find out about them in the weekly bulletins? or is there someone else at my parish i should be asking

My parish has theological seminars open to the public as well as meet-ups (with priests) at pubs.
Does your Church hand out social flyers after Mass?

The Charismatic style is everywhere I go but i would say it appeals more to young people, following in the footsteps of Evangelicalism. Now if that is what you feel like having, go ahead but nothing will beat a traditional mass in my eyes.

There are no deacons at my parish. Just the priest, some altar servers and readers . For your situation I'd say ask the priest for advice perhaps before Mass or after service. He cant just shoo you away. As your shepherd he must tend to his flock.

Charismatic is protestant and probably satanic it's nothing serious and I wouldn't be involved with anyone too into the charismatic stuff

You may want to try out your local IHOP chapter
youtube.com/user/IHOPkc/live

Attached: ihopkc_logo.jpeg (550x310, 90.83K)

so, not to sound very crazy, but i've been going for the latin mass around me cause well i started cause it was at 3pm so it was a nice time, but i do really like it. is it wrong to sort of like the worship style too? i feel really out of place, socially, cause everyone comes with their family. maybe that's why i've never talked to anyone.

there are charismatic catholics too right?

oh cool! are there catholic chapters, are they catholic friendly?

and sorry i didn't respond to your last part. so before mass the priest is in the confessional, and then right afterwards it's mass, and afterwards he leaves with the procession (is that the right word?), and we finish singing the hymn and everyone prays for like 10-15 minutes. never seen the priest outside of that. i'm guessing based on this i will have to make an appointment outside of mass? i don't even know what i'm going to say i'll sound like an idiot. i don't want to ask for a youth group cause aren't i too old for that too?

St. Mary's Cathedral?

Focus on becoming a saint and God will get you what you ought to have (seek first his kingdom and the rest shall be given you)
for a basic overview of that check pdf
In particular foster a devotion to St. Joseph to find you a good husband, and to Our Lady of course.
This is the MOST important thing and if you focus on a worldly way to find someone you will get a worldly guy. Of course it shouldn't be all you do, also make sure they Love God more than You.
I'd recommend getting a better idea of what marriage is as well I've heard great things about Dietrich von Hildebrands book on it.

Doing a novena and going to adoration asking for assistance would be very useful as well.
alphonsianum.blogspot.com/2011/02/dwelling-of-jesus-on-our-altars.html
Would recommend reading this

For more worldly stuff online Catholic dating websites will have better stuff, apps are for hookups and other depravity.

For stuff near you get involved as much as you can in the parish/local Catholic community, being in college might make it harder if you dont have a decent Catholic community near you (particularly a Traditional one so you can have reasonable expectations that they actually want to act like Catholics and not fornicate).

If that fails more wider stuff I've heard is pro-life related activities or general charity work but if being active at the parish/knowing people/asking around doesn't work I'd recommend just checking out the Catholic dating sites.

Also really important reminder, mixed religion marriages are not a real option. You cannot be with a protestant or other non-Christians. Some people recently out of malice or carelessness act like it is but mixed religion marriages make for unstable marriages and are abusive towards Children.

Another thing I'd note is study Catholic morality on what a courtship should look like so you don't expose yourself to falling into sin.
Good video on that.
youtube.com/watch?v=r1V4w38v2mI

charismatic """catholics"""
it's totally protestant in origins, theology, and spirituality and in action is a total rejection of Catholic tradition/spirituality. (which is really really good and you should look into if you haven't already.)

I don't know about Roman Catholic chapters, but they are definitely open to Roman Catholics
>ihopkc.org/press-center/faq/can-evangelical-believers-fellowship-christian-traditions-catholic-orthodox-eastern-coptic/

And they profess the Nicene Creed, Apostles Creed, and Athanasian Creed
ihopkc.org/about/christian-creeds/

Attached: maxresdefault_live.jpg (1280x720, 162.58K)

They are charismatic and not-Catholic and are totally hostile and opposed to Catholicism, do not listen to this guy.

It's the traditional style all the saints worshiped in and accurately conveys the actual Catholics beliefs, try getting more involved with the parish things will likely go well.
(me and many others argue it's objectively superior in many ways)

Here is a passage from one of my favorite essays on the mass by one of the most significant philosophers of the past 100 years.

Again, why has the genuflection at the words et incarnatus est in the Credo been abolished? Was this not a noble and beautiful expression of adoring reverence while professing the searing mystery of the Incarnation? Whatever the intention of the innovators, they have certainly created the danger, if only psychological, of diminishing the faithful's awareness and awe of the mystery. There is yet another reason for hesitating to make changes in the liturgythat are not strictly necessary. Frivolous or arbitrary changes are apt to erode a special type of reverence: pie tas. The Latin word, like the German Pietaet, has no English equivalent, but may be understood as comprising respect for tradition; honoring what has been handed down to us by former generations; fidelity to our ancestors and their works. Note that pietas is a derivative type of reverence, and so should not be confused with primary reverence, which we have described as a response to the very mystery of being, and ultimately a response to God. It follows that if the content of a given tradition does not correspond to the object of the primary reverence, it does not deserve the derivative reverence. Thus if a tradition embodies evil elements, such as the sacrifice of human beings in the cult of the Aztecs, then those elements should not be regarded with pietas. But that is not the Christian case. Those who idolize our epoch, who thrill at what is modern simply because it is modern, who believe that in our day man has finally "come of age," lack pietas. The pride of these "temporal nationalists" is not only irreverent, it is incompatible with real faith. A Catholic should regard his liturgy. with pietas. He should revere, and therefore fear to abandon the prayers and postures and music that have been approved by so many saints throughout the Christian era and delivered to us as a precious heritage. To go no further: the illusion that we can replace the Gregorian chant, with its inspired hymns and rhythms, by equally fine, if not better, music betrays a ridiculous self-assurance and lack of self-knowledge. Let us not forget that throughout Christianity's history. silence and solitude, contemplation and recollection, have been considered necessary to achieve a real confrontation with God. This is not only the counsel of the Christian tradition, which should be respected out of pietas; it is rooted in human nature. Recollection is the necessary basis for true communion in much the same way as contemplation provides the necessary basis for true action in the vineyard of the Lord. A superficial type of communion -the jovial comradeship of a social affair – draws us out onto the periphery. A truly Christian communion draws us into the spiritual deeps.

Youre probably out of shape. Get in shape and guys will winnie the pooh you

I wont say it is Satanic but it just doesnt feel like worship ya know. I went to a Greek Orthodox liturgy once and I was in tears even when I couldnt understand anything. I could feel like I am in the presence of worship. I could actually contemplate for once in a very long time. You cant get that with an Evangelical charismatic mass.

I am glad you like the Latin Mass. There's nothing wrong with it. It gives an aura where you can calmly contemplate God and be moved by him. It's my preference too.

I hardly talk to anyone in church too. The few times I got to talk to someone was during a Novena prayer I attended. There was an old Indian man that talked about life and told me something I wont forget. A Catholic have a Bible in one hand and a rosary on another. Only a few people were in attendence then.

If you want to talk to your priest, maybe go for Confession then after ask him about what is bothering you.

okay… which one of you guys are right? if they profess the creeds they can't be that bad right? (confused)

writings of saints thank you! sometimes i'm afraid that if i do novenas gosh people will tell me to be a nun or something haha. i have been doing some stuff for the 40 days for life. again never seen anyone younger yet, but i haven't gone too many times yet. maybe i should participate more.

and i could never be with a non-christian, i agree i don't really get why they even allow that. is a non-catholic that bad though if they are okay with everything? i guess i can see what you mean. well you're right actually, i guess that's why i want to use the church and stuff to find someone.

thank you for this write up. was a bit dense b ut also interesting. my question was, is it okay to like the modern 'worship' style in addition to the traditional style? i agree the ordinary parish style feels very dated. traditional seems like you're in heaven or like in a time capsule. very serene.

i'm 5'0", around 105-110lb and i do exercise. i'm not looking for hookups if that's what you mean. i'm sure most people on here care about someone who shares their faith and values right?

the priests usually complain (and i feel it too) some people take way too long in confession. honestly i wonder what they are saying cause it never takes me more than like a minute to say my confession, but i've been waiting for people sometimes it seems like it takes 10 minutes or so. so i wouldn't bother him there. but i guess as well i'm not sure if something should be bothering me or i should just pray and wait sort of thing. not sure if i'm not being active enough in my church or i'm doing things wrong for someone my age etc. if i'm doing what i should be doing i guess i'd feel better and then wait for God to give me whatever i'm supposed to have. i know i keep to myself so i'm worried i'm probably not doing the things i should be doing.

I said probably satanic, i'm not 100% but the more I look into it/hear about it the more i'm inclined to assume it is.
I am 100% that to follow it is rejecting the Catholic tradition that is so valuable which seems like something that's rather satanic if you ask me.

Also for talking to your priest just email them or ask them in person, they are generally quite happy to.

For being serious about the spiritual life having a specific confessor/spiritual director who knows you is essential so it's something you'll have to do at some point.
They can point you to/guide you to places where they know single Catholic guys are as well who won't try to bring you to sin.

Very good to do

okay! i'll try emailing my priest then. thanks for the info. what do i say? maybe something like i want to know if i can get more involved in parish activities? would that be more or less the right way to go about things?

That'll be enough, i'm not sure if it works differently for females but for me I just went in and gave a sort of basic life overview and talked about stuff I was looking to/interested in.

Just saying you are new/looking to be more involved in the parish, and for general spiritual direction, anything really.
It's his job so he's well aware of concerns people have/what they are looking for normally.

yes, inter-faith marriage means you will be fighting for the conversion of your spouse your entire life, and also carries the risk of jeopardizing your own place in the Church, should he have his own ideas.

That won't help you none either. The Rosary is a fake and gay prayer. Any man who prays that might as well chop his balls off, because he's no man and a Marian idolater to boot.

Vade retro satana.

Just ask him right after Confession. He cannot yell at you for doing that. If he is busy he could just ask you to see him after Mass for more details on Parish activities etc.

I would say dont be too worried about what you do in Mass. There is really only one rule imo, be reverent

People can say the creeds btu mean different things for every words, they aren't Catholic and are opposed to Catholicism. They are outside the Church and if they die without being reconciled they will got to hell.

and I include protestants in non-Christians in terms of beliefs, yes they are just as bad.

If you better understand the traditional worship and sort of get more habituated/formed to it I imagine you'll start feeling more and more put off by modern worship. You can like it of course, you like what you like, but as I said it's objectively lesser/points less to God.
It's still very good and the sacrifice on Calvary is still present at the mass, but it's still just not as evident as it is at the TLM.

value of getting a gf for sure

It's good to be skeptical of pretty much every modern person you are getting at all involved with, there is a very high chance (even at a traditional parish) that the guy will push for very sinful stuff.

also
It is a higher form of life, and a higher calling, and you should atleast consider it. God invites all and he wants you to dedicate yourself to him if you are willing. It's the greatest thing you can do in your life, it's just a matter if you are willing
ia800500.us.archive.org/4/items/TheCompleteAsceticalWorksOfSt.Alphonsusvolume3/thecompleteascet03liguuoftnew.pdf
if you go to page 468 here there is a very good letter written by a saint to a woman who can't decide if she should join the religous life.

First of all, I'm not anti-Roman Catholic and wouldn't mind going to Mass with a fellow brother/sister in Christ. If you want to stick with strictly Roman Catholic, that is fine too, but offering avenues to meet other believers in Christ. I think the concern here is the types of people you would meet, and no earthly organization is perfect. We are living in a wheat among the the tares era. Hope this makes sense. God bless.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x594, 117.02K)

There is no salvation outside the Church.

It's a dogma for us that you go to hell unless you join the Church, those Catholic ecunemical movements are terrible and keep in mind if you see anyone participating that they think you go to hell (at least if you die before being reconciled to the Church)

You have no relation to the Catholic Church past being a heretic (due to your baptism, if you weren't baptized you would just be a pagan), if you aren't teaching this you are anti-Catholic.

The tie that binds us, your baptism in Christ, will only be to your condemnation. You will be mocked in hell for living against Christ and making a mockery of his gift if you do not repent and join the Church.

Catholic Ecumenism is only possible if neither is really serious about their faith.

and some flavor text to really get the mood across

'In the Great Deluge in the days of Noah, nearly all mankind perished, eight persons alone being saved in the Ark. In our days a deluge, not of water but of sins, continually inundates the earth, and out of this deluge very few escape. Scarcely anyone is saved.'
St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori, Doctor of the Church

If you aren't on the ark, you drown in the flood.

Anyways OP, the St. Mary's TLM bunch are nice but fairly cloistered compared to the regular novus ordo masses conducted there and around town. I'm at St. Louis, if you're ever curious. We have a really nice chapel.

this is one of the most abhorrent quote I have ever seen. Catholic "saints" are full of these, but this one overshadowed the others.

Hopefully, it makes you aware of the trouble you're in if you are in fact, not inside the true Church.

And the king went in to see the guests: and he saw there a man who had not on a wedding garment. 12And he saith to him: Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? But he was silent. 13Then the king said to the waiters: Bind his hands and feet, and cast him into the exterior darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14For many are called, but few are chosen.

'The number of the elect is so small - so small - that were we to know how small it is, we should faint away with grief. The number of the elect is so small that were God to assemble them together, He would cry to them, as He did of old, by the mouth of His prophet, "Gather yourselves together, one by one" - one from this province, one from that kingdom.'
St. Louis Marie de Montfort

'Our chronicles relate an even more dreadful happening. One of our brothers, well-known for his doctrine and holiness, was preaching in Germany. He represented the ugliness of the sin of impurity so forceful that a woman fell dead of sorrow in front of everyone. Then, coming back to life, she said, "When I was presented before the Tribunal of God, sixty thousand people arrived at the same time from all parts of the world; out of that number, three were saved by going to Purgatory, and all the rest were damned.'
St. Leonard of Port Maurice

'It is impossible to be saved if we turn away from thee, O Mary.'
St. Anselm, Doctor of the Church

'Out of one hundred thousand sinners who continue in sin until death, scarcely one will be saved.'
St. Jerome, Doctor and Father of the Church

13 Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.

14 How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!

Honest question, do you believe the pedophile-enabling pope is going to heaven? What about the deluge of faggot priests, are they going straight to heaven because of their membership in your club? Doesn't sound biblical to me.

Being a Pope or a Priest was never a free ticket to Heaven, who told you this? They are judged just as you and I are. Blessed are they who receive the Sacraments in full repentance, however.

that seems nice, thanks! :)

thank you for the share, God bless, i will read that. is this a fave saint of yours?

According to saints the way to hell is lined with the skulls of priests, bishops, and Popes.
They have even higher demands/expectations of them because they are given so many more Graces.
Most Catholics go to hell as well if that wasn't clear
bears with this sin; but St. Remigius says that not many
Christian adults are saved, and that the rest are damned
for sins of impurity.
Father Segneri says that three fourths of the reprobate are damned for this vice.

for Impurity in particular

I hope all sinners repent, including those who are ordained, but if they do not they will go to hell and be punished far more then anyone outside the Church.
Being inside the Church increases your responsibility, so they must be very good especially the higher up they go (they receive more grace,additional guardian angels) so the bad Popes will be far below any protestant in hell if that's any consolation.

Yes his writings are really just fantastic for literally everything, wrote a massive ammount. Much of it is only online in pdfs but he's a doctor of the Church and has some particular honors.
Has a great very concise and clear style that also has a massive ammount of depth.
For moral theology people are allowed to follow him solely on the basis because he said it, no other saint has such an honor.
Also wrote one of the greatest writings on Mary.
alphonsianum.blogspot.com/2010/11/33-love-of-god.html

Here's a great one on the Love of God, is designed for use with mental prayer but is great just to read.

Many are all, few are small compared to said all.

Attached: disgust.png (1500x1449, 2.88M)

Also after asking him I had something revealed to me I had been asking about for months, was baptized in his name just this easter!

Interesting you claim exclusive access to redemption, yet your highest ranking members are in hell by your own admission. Not even the first church, smh. The absolute state of your church.

Just as one of the first apostles were, we are just keeping the oldest traditions!

And of course before death anyone can be damned it doesn't matter what they've done before, it's just what having a free will is, being ordained and moving up the Church has no effect on that.

Your salvation is far more important than the Popes though you should pray for him.

We have "exclusive access" only by virtue of the Sacraments, for how else can we enter Heaven except that we eat the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ?

Yet, even then the reprobate will be separated from God's chosen.

Some, we do not know who. We know who's in Heaven though :)

You remind me of the men that mocked Noah.

If you dislike the Words of Sacred Scripture I'm not the one you're actually railing against.

not an argument

>We have "exclusive access" only by virtue of the Sacraments2

we get it, you disagree, this conversation started because someone didn't understand the difference, now it's clear

there is no reason for you to post in this thread, no one cares or will be convinced

What's up Cailin.

Attached: 40843815_246379356080185_5878976877448796602_n.jpg (640x640, 55.27K)

Sorry but I won't sit idly by while you lead people to a false gospel. Declaring your contempt for scriptural truth so openly may just send someone away from Catholic damnation.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Attached: 1510222487301.png (645x729, 50.43K)

Attached: James-2-14.png (800x800, 354.18K)

I'm glad we can agree that the Catholic church is the Judas of the body of believers.

This is pretty basic soteriology. There is no context you could add to Ephesians 2:8-9 which would support your claims.

Reminder that I've simply met this statement with an equal but opposite assertion:

a/s/l
let's meet, 21/m/texas, catholic too.
I am an investment banker and my hobbies are riding my collection of superbikes around my private racetrack, and ancient Sumerian poetry.

join a volunteer or working programme in an activity that you are interested in.

Déjà vu. I'm also 20, in college, and have never dated, funnily enough… I'm a Protestant man, though. I've had trouble finding a decent single women my age more than anything else.
What are you going to college for, if you don't mind me asking? Most of the married women I know are homemakers or in feminine careers such as nursing and child care.
Nevertheless, a 20-year-old girl who's never dated has it made in terms of what her options are. I'd suggest finding a young adult group or something similar and meeting guys through that.

Call him and talk to him on the phone. Better yet, schedule a confession and then talk to him afterwards.

Not sure what part of Texas you are in but I'm out in Houston if you'd want to hang out and get to know each other.

Who’s that

Also holy shit, what’s with the protestants in this thread? We had that one Orthodox fun poster, but even they aren’t here being thirsty for one girl trying to get her to be Protestant so they can be with her. Seriously, let Catholics be with other Catholics, and Protestants be with other Protestants.

For anyone that genuinely believes in their faith, inter-faith relationships will always be an issue. It's easier to date someone who isn't even really religious than someone with a definitive stance against the True Religion.

Since protestants and catholics mutually disagree on each others salvation, should they even date each other, let alone anyone else outside their group?
2 Corinthians 6
In the Old testament as well we likewise see the corrupting effects of marrying unbelievers.

there is never ever ever any good reason for inter-faith marriages they are always bad.
Catholic and the russian communion as well it just creates massive ammounts of conflict and a split household which will confuse the Children

Also statistically if the religons are different, before 13 kids will do what religon the mother does, after 13 they will do the religon of the father

At my church (liturgical LCMS), there are literally zero women under 30 (or above 16). At this point I’m starting to think I’m gonna have to go after the catholic ones. An old pastor of mine married and converted a catholic woman and they turned out fine.

Stay away from us, wolf. Anybody who comes into a Catholic Church to lead the Sheep away is no better than a wolf; tie a mill-stone around your neck.

I'm not who you responded to but I'm wondering would you feel the same way if it was a catholic going into another denominations church?

Southwest Texan here. You nearby?

Attached: ed13a5c98c4e6c8aae546926a711f806def33b0eec927663f2da999fc325514e.jpg (604x453, 49.01K)

Some ridiculously cute radtrad catholic girl from Texas with an Instagram account.
The fact that she's still single is insane.
Either all of catholic Texas is already married or those men are blind.
At this point I think she's either very picky or has some issues which keep other catholic men from dating her.
Anyway the maths say she should already have a few men trying to court her.

instagram.com/catholic_teen_posts/

All these people ITT asking if OP is nearby, hoping for a gf. Stop that. Zig Forums should not be used as a dating app.