Good! Treacherous Russian Roastie Pleads GUILTY to Espionage

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Russian gun-rights activist admitted Thursday that she was a secret agent for the Kremlin who tried to infiltrate conservative U.S. political groups as Donald Trump rose to power.
Maria Butina, 30, agreed to plead guilty to a conspiracy charge as part of a deal with federal prosecutors.
“Guilty,” Butina said in a slight accent when asked how she wanted to plead. Dressed in a green jail uniform with her red hair pulled into a long ponytail, Butina spoke softly and mostly kept her eyes on the judge.
The Butina case has provided a vivid glimpse into Russia’s influence operations in the United States at a time when the U.S. intelligence community has determined that Russia was trying to help elect Trump by releasing emails stolen from Democrats and conducting a social media campaign in an attempt to sow political discord.
The case also lays bare how Russia tried to exploit one of the most sensitive social issues in the U.S. — gun control — to gain access to the political sphere.
Court documents detail how Butina saw the Republican Party as prime for Russian influence and courted conservatives through networking and contacts with the NRA.
According to her plea agreement, Butina’s work was directed by Torshin, a former longtime member of the Russian parliament who until recently was an official in Russia’s central bank. He is now under sanction by the Treasury Department for his ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Butina acknowledged she “sought to establish unofficial lines of communication with Americans having power and influence over U.S. politics,” according to the plea agreement. She admitted that her boyfriend, conservative political operative Paul Erickson, helped her as she tried to use his ties with the NRA to set up the back channels.
In addition to attending numerous NRA events, Butina organized “friendship dinners” in Washington with influential political figures.
In their filings, prosecutors have said federal agents found Butina had contact information for people suspected of working for Russia’s Federal Security Services, or FSB, the successor intelligence agency to the KGB. Inside her home, they found notes referring to a potential job offer from the FSB, according to the documents.

apnews.com/afc6c5855bb4402da306b5f48fc08e7f

So she was a patsy.

Why?
The Russian woman is doing a better job at being American than the American ones. Why the hell are we sending her to jail?
Hey Russian internet spies, if you’re reading this, please send moar

Attached: 7F0875CB-27C3-41E4-BB0E-443AE76A3794.jpeg (1140x798, 115.18K)

She should be pilloried for life and used to breed white babies.

Too old

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

I've never met a guy who gets pussy and actually uses the word 'roastie'….

(using that stupid word is like having a neon sign on top of your head that flashes the message 'never had any pussy')

And the fact that you never get any pussy completely explains your strange resentment for women….

HINT: it's not woman's fault that they don't find you attractive…

it's YOUR fault

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-09.20.16.jpg (960x1150, 141.02K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-09.27.54.png (1809x2131, 2.02M)

a neon sign

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-09.35.28.png (1809x2131, 2.44M)

mfw no qt russian gf ;_;

There's a reason why you actually think that women's labia are created by having too much sex…….

since you never get any pussy, it's basically the same thing as being a homosexual

(faggot)

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-09.51.49.jpg (1280x1507, 237.22K)

Wow Russians really do shill this place

So easily baited too

Russians have major roast.

dried up roastie on menopause ITT

Attached: cope.jpg (622x730, 85.7K)

There is no stopping the heavy flow of cunt hurt across this vast universe.

BS confession. Dumb bitch was clearly tortured into confessing, why else haven't we seen any recent pics of her? Because she looks like Rihanna, black, blue and half a nigger.

Mention Ukraine in an off topic thread not even related to Crimea or the war and they will come out in droves. Saying you like the Baltic’s or nations they consider to be enemies might drive them out.

Decrepit old cunts from a decrepit shithole country. Go figure.

Here's the other dried up FSB skank they're always trying to force meme as organic

fuck you ok? number 3 women is HOOOT!

ITT: butthurt retarded americans

How dare they try to establish lines of communication!

seriously if these are the charges then it's nothing. By this standard Obama might as well of been a Russian too. The deep state is just throwing a tantrum because people are starting to see through Russia/communist/terrorist boogeyman and don't want to rubberstamp their destabilization campaigns anymore.

Yeah, It would be a real shame if foreign powers influenced our government.

LOL

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (660x662, 109.93K)

So Russia wants a stronger well armed america?

fucking anti trump tards are so stupid

Republicans are paying her legal fees

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

This

You just need to use Super Male Vitality™, bro.
Then you will see the man behind the curtains pulling all the levers.

Oh shit! I think I see someone behind this post!
|
|>
|
|

Infinity news seems exactly like corporate media. Guess whos behind it.

>>>Zig Forums

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

….says the 'political mastermind' from his sebum-stench computer chair, in his lonely little cocoon of isolation…..

I'm curious…..

When was the last time you engaged in political activism? (other than posting that same stupid video in here?)

When was the last time you beat somebody's ass in real life?

When was the last time you got into a real life fistfight?

When was the last time you did 10 push-ups?

5 push-ups?

ONE push-up?

When was the last time you ran a mile?

When was the last time you walked outside?

When was the last time you walked to the bathroom, instead of urinating into a bottle as you say at your computer?

When was the last time you took a bath?

…..and even more importantly…..

when was the last time a woman asked you out on a date?…….

She gets a pass from me. No harm no foul.

every time

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

notice how the trump supporters are all suddenly dead quiet about the 'no collusion' nonsense ?….

because as of right now, trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in violations of federal campaign finance law, an unindicted co-conspirator in obstruction of justice violations, and the entire Russian connection is being unveiled….

…..and it's not over…..

Mueller has MUCH, MUCH MORE on idiot trump, and the writing is on the wall….

It turns out that you were wrong this entire time…….

he indeed IS guilty as fuck, and there's a very good chance he might be impeached, and they're looking into the possibility of criminal charges against him as we speak….

This Russian bitch is not a big deal.

She's just one spoke in a wheel riddled with the behind the scenes synergy between Russia and the trump administration….

I guarantee you that she's going to spill the beans…..

kek
i can't wait to collect all the salty tears you spill when he's re-elected in a landslide

WHAT TRUMP & HIS SUPPORTERS HAVE IN COMMON:

the uncanny propensity to believe that if they keep repeating 'it didn't happen', that it will go away……….

it's not going away………..

because IT HAPPENED, alright !

His reelection is a possibility indeed

I never said I can predict the future
(like you seem to think you can)

I never said he won't be reelected

I never said he's going to be impeached…

CAN YOU READ ?….. because I said:
there's a very good chance he might be impeached, and they're looking into the possibility of criminal charges against him as we speak

(and I noticed how you refrained from proclaiming him 'innocent' this time, or insisting there was 'no collusion')

because you've got egg on your face

Because you are a political novice, like a child who just discovered a new toy, and suddenly considers yourself to be an 'expert', your naivete is the reason you misinterpret my disdain for all politics as 'saltiness over trump'….

…. you seem to have confused me with somebody who 'voted for the other side, and I'm butthurt because my candidate lost the election'….

You fail to realize that I would never have voted for either candidate….

In fact, I haven't seen a candidate for selecting since Ross Perot, and that was the last time I have ever voted…

There is indeed a good chance he will be reelected, even though he has been proven to be a liar and a coward and guilty of breaking federal laws and using illegal tactics to win the election, as well as very good indications he is guilty of treason….

It is no secret that he is a terrible politician, actually bruising our Public Image around the world, causing unnecessary rifts between us and our own allies, and making idiotic policy decisions that are actually costing us tons of money rather than making America great again….

(it never was great, but he's making things worse)

It's also painfully obvious that he is a terrible negotiator, which completely explains why he lies about having billions of dollars when he's actually only a multi-millionaire, and refuses to release his tax records because that would prove he's lying about how much money he made.

He's actually a criminal…..

He also has no morals whatsoever…
He cheats on his wives, and thinks he can tell "I didn't do it" like a caveman, and make it go away…

He expects loyalty from those around him, but turns around and stab them in the back every time. He has no loyalty whatsoever…

He's Illiterate and uneducated…
He can't even spell on the level of the average 3rd grader… He's an IDIOT…

He's embarrassing in every possible way. He represents our nation terribly…

Forget 'making America great again', because he's destroying our future reputation and we've got everything to lose….

(again: america never was 'great')

Yet the American public has been dumbed down to the point where they are too stupid tto even realize what's going on…. and a certain element of the voter base still thinks he's an outstanding politician….

LMMFGDAO !!!

AND THAT DOWNWARD SPIRAL IN AMERICAN'S IQ LEVEL IS EXACTLY WHY I HAVEN'T VOTED SINCE ROSS PEROT

You're so stupid, that you actually think I'm 'salty' because 'my candidate lost'

( I didn't have a candidate, because they didn't have anyone running who was worthy in the past 26 years )

You're so stupid that you actually believe there's such a thing as a Democrat versus Republican, left vs right…

because (drumroll, please)
YOURE A NOVICE

the very fact that he ACTUALLY MIGHT BE REELECTED is exactly why I refuse to participate in the scam of politics.

(they have dumbed you down SO MUCH, that I wouldn't participate in your idiotic political brainwashing shell game if it was the last thing I ever did)

RE: Democrat vs Republican
There's no such thing… That's all a giant distraction they created to placate you and appease you, to make you think you are actually playing a role in the entire process yes, to make you think you're actually 'part of something'….

TRUST ME:
One day you will realize that you're not part of anything

Ross Perot was a carnival barker and a shill. That you are too dumb to see through his dog and pony show speaks volumes about your political "acumen" lol

CORRECTION:

Ross Perot WAS the ' brilliant billionaire outsider' who you mistakenly thought Trump was going to be….

Perot was a WAR HERO, who never wanted or lauded his Medals of Honor

Perot was a tiny little man who single-handedly saved the lives of hundreds of his fellow soldiers oh, and never asked for any recognition whatsoever, because as he put it, he was "just doing my job"

Perot is a brilliant brilliant business genius, who took $10,000 and turned it into $4 BILLION….

Perot warned America about what was going to happen if they continued to vote in the Shell Game known as 'Democrat vs Republican', and every single thing came true… It all out, from NAFTA to pretending We Are the World Police Department to start wars and hide our secret black budget CIA smoke & mirrors games…

Perot was OUR LAST CHANCE to make America great again, but they had already dumbed-down the voter base to the point where they managed to convince the public that Ross Perot was 'crazy'…

I understand the good intentions behind Trump supporters, who somehow got Hoodwinked into believing Donald Trump was 'an outsider, a genius businessman who was going to shake things up and change the way business was done in Washington'….

Too bad that Trump is none of those things

Ross Perot WAS all of those things and more.

*Pat's you on top of your head*

no, sweetie. daddy trump is the reason why far right politicians have been making gains and winning elections all over the world
lrn2realpolitik

RE: SHILL

Congratulations on proving you are incapable of original thought, unable to construct a simple sentence without including some trendy catch phrase, which shows where you got all of your knowledge…

in imageboards……

(this is the part where you say 'roastie' and 'chad' and 'stacy' and 'cuck')

Hahahaha!!

Sure he is, faggot….. Sure he is……

(and I guess YOU got trump elected, right?)

I find it repugnant how you call other men 'sweetie', and it's completely understandable why your parents are disgusted with you.

Even based spics LOVE Trump!

SQUAWK!! SQUAWK!! SHILL!! CHAD!! CUCK!! ROASTIE!! STACY!! SHILL!!

Attached: s-l300(3).jpg (299x300, 11.08K)

TRUE: every race of human being has a certain amount of idiots

Watching you guys feel the need to repeat these same stupid trendy catch phrases over and over and over again…

It reminds me of how niggers are compelled to wear their pants down around their ass and buy fake gold teeth…

Attached: PicsArt_12-14-12.00.47.jpg (800x800, 174.28K)

And now you know why I honestly do consider you guys to be the BIGGEST NIGGERS ON EARTH

not exaggerating

Attached: PicsArt_12-14-12.06.15.jpg (425x425, 57.13K)

says the guy who lives on food stamps, welfare and section 8 housing

Hahahaha sure I do, clown….

Lol

t. roastie

I earn more illustrating one portrait than your mother has paid to keep your internet running all year

"SQUAWK!! SQUAWK!! ROASTIE!!"

Attached: AJ064ParrotC.jpg (1209x1594, 692.21K)

Underrated comment

Attached: PicsArt_12-14-12.23.38.jpg (400x364, 44.28K)

…and now we understand your attraction to him

now I understand your (latently gay) attraction to him

Ahh.. Here you are!

Attached: I'd Pay Again!.jpg (1600x850, 174.61K)

Johnny, firing off his smocking gay gun up in here I see..

Attached: No Smocking Gun.jpg (599x600, 86.3K)

Today, I'm disheartened by the murder of adorable Sarah Papenheim in Rotterdam

Attached: 181214100544-american-student-killed-in-netherlands-large-169.jpg (460x259, 25.35K)

Alright. I'll bite. What's the story?

A young woman from the US who moved to the Netherlands to study after a family tragedy has been stabbed to death in her student complex in Rotterdam.

Sarah Papenheim, 21, was found dying in her lodgings in the city's Kralingen district on Wednesday, and armed police later seized a suspect in another city.

She was studying psychology at Erasmus University, having been affected by her brother's suicide some years ago.

Ms Papenheim was also a gifted drummer, well known on Minnesota's music scene.

Her male roommate has been arrested for the murder

Attached: _104808540_sarah.jpg (375x249, 15.51K)

no, that's just how languages and vernaculars evolve and develop, you mouth breathing welfare leech who thinks he's "superior" and protects his ego with his fake "rebel" "outsider" persona.
"roastie" "chad" "stacy" "cuck" …these are all used widely now, first on imageboard culture, but now it's spread out across social media. eventually, these terms will find their way into the webster's dictionary and you can cry harder like a little bitch when that day comes
cuck

yawn……..

seething

poor girl….. she was gorgeous

And you can just tell that she was really sweet, too…….

This world sucks

Attached: sarah-papenheim-01-ht-mz-181213_hpMain_20181213-175847_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 134.89K)

Well, at least her roomate saved her from being further affected.

Attached: images(4).jpg (225x225, 9.45K)

she's a whore who deserved to die.
literally no one cares about her death. no one

Attached: PicsArt_12-14-12.38.24.jpg (425x425, 56.29K)

but that's the only value you see in women which only proves how desperate and thirsty you are

it's not womens' fault that they're not attracted to you

Attached: 6521f63e-7eb5-4770-9e7d-c1b7f6661861-SarahPapenheim.jpg (534x314, 28.13K)

Yep !! That's ME, alright !!

Desperate and Thirsty !!

Lol

…so thirsty

yep. that's why you spend all your waking hours posting pictures of a cute dead girl like a pathetic simp instead of using these valuable hours fucking real women in real life.
oh wait, you can't do that, because nobody actually wants you

SQUAWK SQUAWK ROASTIE SQUAWK ROASTIE SQUAWK ROASTIE SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK ROASTIE SQUAWK

Attached: PicsArt_12-14-12.43.01.jpg (340x270, 22.21K)

Post pic of her murderous roomate. I can't even find his name!

you sure showed me
simp

poor kid

Attached: images(5).jpg (225x225, 7.31K)

i'm sure you will jack off to that picture, loser

imagine what her family
is going through right now

Attached: images(6).jpg (225x225, 8.83K)

i'm sure they're desperately trying to find out if she had a life insurance policy they can collect on or maybe hiring some jew lawyer so they can find someone to sue over this

Going through raising $40,000 on GoFundMe to bring her body home.

they'll just shake and bake her where she is and pocket the difference

the funniest part?

I can guarantee that the roommate who killed her is very much like one of you douchebags….

It's a safe bet that he sits around playing video games all the time, watching anime, etc. and he was angry because he couldn't get anywhere with her, and he had no idea how to make himself attractive to her and convinced her to get involved in a relationship with him…

an inept, angry, resentful, inexperienced little video game sissy…..

Just like you guys

Attached: images(7).jpg (225x225, 5.65K)

your obsession over this corpse borders on necrophilia
seek help

You still haven't posted said faggot's name or pic. You are slackin', Johnny!

so much samefagging itt

You're saying you wouldn't necrophile the holy shit out of that corpse?

So stop.