*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
*saves Christiantiy*

Attached: Michael dimond.jpg (540x649, 148.96K)

Based Brother Dimond. Have a video of him blowing out noted Calvinist weenie James White on justification

*blocks your path*

"please change your profile picture and watch all our hour long videos because it's crucial"

He creates the best videos against protestants i ever saw. But he is a feeyenite heretic

There is no salvation outside the church. Period. Meme it up with "feeyenism" all you want, the fact that you cannot be saved unless you are part of the body of Christ which is the Catholic Church has been a fundamental dogma for centuries.

There's no salvation outside the church, that doesn't mean that everyone inside the church is a part of the church, nor that everyone outside of it can't mystically be reunited to it at their death. What do you think Christ meant by seperating the goats from the sheep? What ultimately matters is what's in the heart, the kingdom of heaven is within, the entire purpose of the church is to spiritually heal us and prepare us for eternity. Roman Catholics have forgotten the meaning of their sacraments and traditions, and in their scholasticism have turned them into an rpg game, and then make absurd absolutist claims of things that are beyond anyone's understanding

Says the Orthodox whose sect sperged out over the Filoque and continues to claim Catholics are heretics for it

Maybe they were right, have you ever thought about it? The RCC gave us protestantism and modern atheism, also sedevacantism is an insane position to hold as a roman catholic, the Orthodox don't have to worry about a single bishop apostacizing and making their sacramemts invalid

The Orthodox are a loose confederation of individual national Churches that have closer ties to the national politics of their respective nations than they do each other, see the recent Ukraine controversy for evidence that the Orthodox churches will eagerly play off against each other if it's politically expedient to do so. The Eastern Orthodox church can be likened more closely to the Southern Baptist Convention than a true apostolic church that is united as one entity.

Different jurisdictions aren't different religions. It's the same eucharist, and the same faith. If some church is teaching heresy and having gay weddings they've cut themselves off from the church. You don't need a supreme pontiff who may or may not apostize to keep the faith

How can it be the same faith when you have Bishops backstabbing each other because of worldly political causes? You have Bishops boycotting councils because they have grudges against each other. That's not the sign of people unified by faith, that's the sign of a Church that has been co-opted as a nationalist institution.

On the flip side the Catholic church is united and exists as a single multinational entity, truly united by the faith that transcends national borders.

The Roman Catholic church is not very united right now, you should know that as a sedevacantist. Roman Catholic unity is a false unity, if bishops are holding grudges against their fellow bishops and brothers, only they're accountable for their sins. A conclusion like sedevacantism is impossible in Orthodoxy, because our faith and sacraments aren't reliant upon a single bishop.

Attached: [incoherent_hissing].jpg (750x692, 52.78K)

Attached: 1523104707970.jpg (279x304, 28.88K)

Getting sick of you lot tbh

Nice, got anymore videos?

Meme religion fears the ancient faith.

drumpf is an agent of satan

Attached: antanas.jpg (196x257, 6.08K)

Why isnt he making dozens of videos BTFOing the Catholic church since the recent allegations? He was right all along.

This stuff has been known for decades

Sedes aren't united lmao, they all hate each other and constantly 'excommunicate' each other

Also didn’t Jesus say something like always respect the Church as a power authority no matter what, just not it’s deeds? I mean, I will always submit to the Church as it’s my duty as a Catholic, but in no way do I support what’s going on. Every night I pray that the Church will return to its former self, and that the pope will end his shenanigans. Also these guys have the right intentions, but I don’t believe they’re right on everything. I mean, saying every Church in the world is invalid and you’re better of not going at all is a pretty steep claim.

Make that centuries, if not even millenia

What is Feeyenite?

If this is the case then Orthodoxy gave us bolshevism, Jay.

He's less than half the devil Obama was

*Conciliar church

They didn't do videos on the recent allegations because all that is out in the open. What their videos are focused on is doctrinal issues that are less obvious to the average person.

Hoo boy

Dr. White - 1
Heretic - 0

Here's an idea, why not read the entire Bible properly instead of cherry picking verses and constructing your entire doctrine around an incorrect interpretation of them?

No wonder you're confused.

Bolshevism is a type of Marxism created by Marx. a German atheist of Jewish origin. Still Catholic fault

Except when you do "proper exegesis" it's trivially easy to see the passages White uses to justify his false doctrine don't say what he asserts they do.

So easy that you lose your temper, throw accusations, and hang up on people.

???
That was White who lost his temper, threw accusations and hung up on Brother Dimond. Maybe you have brain damage and can't remember things correctly but maybe you should watch the last 30 seconds again.

Also Peter Dimond has been asking James White for a proper moderated debate for over a decade and White has dodged him and avoided it because he knows that he'll be completely unable to defend his fabricated doctrine against someone who actually knows scripture as well as the Dimonds.

16:32 - after Dr. White correctly demonstrates his self-contradiction, heretic Pete accuses him of being dishonest. That effectively ends the civil discourse, so Dr. White politely begins to wrap up the phone call, "Ok well I appreciate you joining us on…" and then enraged Pete abruptly hangs up on him.

It made Petey look so bad that the video uploader injected some context at the end in order to frame it against White. I literally lol'd. He's also deleting any comments he disagrees with, which is ironic 😂

By that same logic Orthodoxy spawned Catholicism.

That's because he is dishonest. There's no way to defend Calvinist theology honestly so White always needs to resort to dishonesty to try and defend the indefensible.

And then hangs up on Peter because he knows he got shown up and made to look like the fool he is. Exactly.

NOTE: NOTICE THE RASPY VOICE, AND DEMONIC LAUGH COMING FROM THE HERETIC. THAT'S PROOF THAT THE DEVIL USES HERETICS LIKE WHITE TO DRAG SOULS INTO HELL.

Attached: NOTE NOTICE.jpg (250x243, 59.96K)

"sedevacantist vs calvinist" reminds a lot of alien vs predator

Imagine being a brainlet and thinking the filioque caused marxism. Get a life, Jay.

Man, it must be a gift of the Spirit to be able to have this much cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty.

The kingdom of heaven is inside you.

You have been refuted by Jesus Christ, my friend.

Oh so that's why God killed those men in the Old testament who claimed that all the faithful are priests and when they entered the priest's tent God killed them on the spot. I'll let you find those lines.

Oh found it, Numbers 16

The whole chapter describes protestants in a nutshell.

Moreso describes sedevacantists.

More proof that rad trads are crypto-protestant. Thinking a man can "save Christianity" is about as protestant as it gets.

I find it very difficult to separate "trads" from orthodox, they all the same puffed up pride in regards to the actual Catholic Church.

In fact, it's not even cradle russian orthodox who act like this, just the American orthodox converts. The former are way more chill and polite.

Neotrads Catholics and Ortoconverts are the same kind of people in fact.
Damaged misfits who converted to Christianity but then went looking for the snowflake super special brand of truest true Church and then treat everyone else as heretics.

Pretty much this