"Quantum Mechanics made me realize I'm a non-binary gay transgender Iraq-British Muslim queer queen"

(((Science))) destroyed the west. Science is against the Bible. Read the Bible not science. I forfeited science long ago for God.

Therefore there is no displacement all equations are wrong. d-d0=/=v0t+1/2at^2 as nothing equals nothing. There are no numbers no science no nothing. I don't believe in math or science. I only God. The only math there is is basic arithmetic. Therefore all science is wrong. Amen.

Attached: 5bbe3eacdda4c8b9188b45b0.png (900x506, 423.84K)

I believe that the world was created 6000 years ago. I believe in literal flooding. I believe in God alone. Not science or math. Please throw it all away the maths and science. It does not work. It is FAKE. It was made by Jews to destroy the west. I hate it. God is real. God is good. Amen. Amen. Gays get stoned with rocks.

Newton was wrong. So was Einstein. So was Aristotle. Only Jesus was the truest man ever because he is truth, the only truth. Amen. I say we burn all science and math books. Burn then NOOOOOOOW1

Transgenders equal nothing they are nothing at all! The devils they try and sway me but I listen N.o.T. Because they are evil. They want me to have gay sex but I only have straight sex with my wife. Science says to have gays sex but I say NO! NO NO NO!

Are you seeing me my christian friends? We are brothers in Jesus the Lord God. I hate gays!

a=a is the only truth, only the law of identity is true! Therefore 1+1=1! 1+2=1 43+5543=1

yes yes yes! or no no no!

I didn't know a degree in "the History of Art" gives you a grasp of Quantum Mechanics.

Jesus proves this! He says "let your yes be yes and your no be no!"

The Gospel of Matthew Chapter Five Verse Thirty Seven

He is evil evi and going to hell!

The problem is modernism and scientism, not science itself.
Science is a tool, but we turned it into an idol.
Like we did with freedom.

No! Science is evil! The only science there is is yes and no yes and no yes and no! I say this because Jesus said it! Have you not read!?

Yes but you are obviously delirious, so calm down.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x450, 631.42K)

I HATE ALL KINEMATIC EQUATIONS I HATE ALL RELATIVISTIC EQUATIONS AND I HATE ALL QUANTUM EQUATIONS SCHRODINGER WAS A FAGGOT!

I WAS BRAINWASHED IN PHYSICS FOR YEARS AT THE BRAINWASHING UNIVERSITY BUT NO MORE WHEN I FOUND CHRIST AND SAW THE JEWS FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE! FAG ENABLERS

I AM FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST WHO SPEAKS TO ME

Let me tell you my visions. The Holy Ghost came to me and he told me everything I am telling you now. You see he speaks with me because I am a prophet like Jeremiah. The Holy Ghost said math is wrong. The Trinity is proof of this because 3=1! Math is wrong. Only yes is yes and no is no. The Holy Spirit said so. I am like a new Jeremiah I say to you all my beloved dear friends. This revelation came to after I saw gays kissing and trying me make me gay. But my wife helps me. She is helping me. I love her. I love God/Jesus. I love the Bible. Amen.

The devil cannot take. He cannot take! He is nagging to me right now with death but I know the Holy Ghost my God is on my side. Pray the devil stays away.

competence competence competence compentency tency tency competency. This is what he speaks this is what he is saying! hey J why dont you take a riiiiiide with me? No! I will stay away from you!

This is bait, but I'll bite.

You do realize that a lot of Christians were notable scientists and mathematicians like Leonhard Euler, Carl Linneaus, Gregor Mendel, Von Neumann, and Bernhard Riemann, right? There's nothing wrong with it. It requires you to search for truth.

The issue is with leftists presenting their anti-science horseshit as science. Shit like the "over 32 genders/sexualities meme" isn't peer reviewed nor tested, the mob just acts belligerent until they get the outcome they want.

All leftists should be stoned to death. Pick up a brick and smash their heads in the next time you see one everyone.

what does it equals? what does it equal equal qual qiol qual qual qaul eqqqual? NOTHING I say to the devil! But I laugh and he laughs but I do not ever laugh and he sways no more gay away gay I want my wife. But he laughs and I I say

IT REQUIRES NOTHING NOTHING! YOU DEVIL YOU JEW! YOU winnie the pooh GAY JEWS! FAGGOTS NO MORE! NO! NO? YES NO! NO SCIENTIST IS A CHRISTIAN! NONE! NO ONE!

go on muslin and juden forums with the same lines, cretins.

t. typical leftist

Nice raid Zig Forums

Attached: d3a52f2f6d74c1e01a99d841d3151134f07d7b7427d136058507ab61e7bbbf03.jpeg (607x530, 32.58K)

Nice bait, put me in the reddit screencap

This is so winnie the pooh cringy.

Consider this when it comes to science…the job of a scientist is to disprove former scientific work. While doing so he might stumble on new revelations. Therefore older science was wrong, which brings us to the common sense conclusion that modern science are also wrong…we just don't know it yet.

Ridiculous.

this board isn't a dumping ground for mental illness