Baptist Minister Defends Aborting Her Baby: “God Helped Me Make the Best Decision”

lifenews.com/2016/10/13/baptist-minister-defends-aborting-her-baby-god-helped-me-make-the-best-decision/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (574x560, 341.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/im-a-minister-and-a-motherand-i-had-an-abortion
8ch.net/christian/res/714096.html#q714281
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world of protestantism is a mix of the Twilight zone and Monty Python. Like, should I be angry or laugh? Is this tragedy or comedy?

Don't throw stones in glass houses, papist.

thedailybeast.com/im-a-minister-and-a-motherand-i-had-an-abortion

Baptists deny Chalcedon and Ephesus. Dont believe me? Just see for yourself:

8ch.net/christian/res/714096.html#q714281

If something this utterly stupid and devoid of any miniscule atom of reason was said by a Catholic cleric, you'd go full on whore of Babylon, muh indulgences mode cheering the downfall of Catholicism. Sure, we have problems, we have modernists and homos molesting kids. But I think that objectively, a cleric seriously claiming that God urged her to kill her baby is just on another level.

Baptists, what is the 411 on this? Propaganda/fake news, or a growing phenomenon?

If this was your parish, what would happen?

That church failed the minute they thought letting a woman lead them. Yeah, men can be faggots or degenerates or whatever, but at least they don’t kill a human life and think it was the “best decision”.

I will put 10 dollars on 'sing Oh happy day, say I'm sorry God and all is forgiven, all is cool in the world'.

From this very article:
We've all got problems. Catholics aren't doing any better.

No Catholic women come to a church claiming to be priests and say God told them it would be a good decision to kill their babies.

There's more than one Baptist denomination. If it happened in the sbc(the largest protestant body in the us) she would be kicked out. Though she couldn't be a pastor in the sbc because they don't allow female clergy.

yikes, that's got to sting

Attached: IMG_0068.jpg (540x720, 89.74K)

Her God is Satan

You're right about everyone sinning. Romans 3:10 and Psalm 143:2 come. However, Catholicism doesn't give sin a platform like the Baptist female minister did.

We don't defend it by claiming that God wants it because it would encourage others to do the same. We admit that we broke the rules, hoping for God to forgive us for our actions. I know a church member who aborted her baby and lost her virginity at a young age, but she sought forgiveness because she felt guilty about it. She did not subvert a powerful institution to claim that her vice is acceptable and that no one should feel guilty for it.

In the long run, you might see your abortion percentages grow because those Protestant leaders aren't drawing a line for their church. They think that they will get converts through outright lying about scripture to appeal to modernists, but they won't because modernists don't want to partake in a restricted version of liberalism.

Honestly in my experience in the US protestents are a little more hardline against abortion than many catholics, catholicism in america is "liberalizing".

death to america
pray for americans

She aborted her baby because it would be too expensive?

Russia has one of the biggest abortion rates in the world

Again, our priests don't propagate the notion that it's God will to do an abortion.

Wew, prots are the true liberals of our age…

This is something I see a lot with protestants and modern day christian in general, pic related.
They're the ones who use Religion an an emotional clutch, only taking what makes them feel good and disregarding everything else.

Attached: Dieu.png (774x360, 49.55K)

This is what happens when you can't handle authority at all.

It's almost like we all can't agree that those who do these things out themselves as heathens. But then again, I suppose it's more important to take the chance to attack others? Imagine painting everyone with the same brush. It does reveal your hatred and unkind heart.

James Martin.

You're unfortunately not wrong.

England was never worth saving

You seem to have pretty lax geographical standards in your nation's schools, user.

Attached: e00d706906606ca4c3d2d8e61c61dead824f54f919490e6d6829ca888f603589.jpg (981x825, 100.72K)

New England neither tbhwuf

She's a "baptist" like Bruce Jenner is a lady. Papists desperate to denigrate Biblical Christianity only discredit themselves when they attack strawmen.

1. The thing about strawmen is that they don't exist while this woman does.
2. This woman professes she is a Baptist and she hasn't violated any Baptist doctrine.
3. Female clergy is NOT "biblical Christianity"

1. Holding this murderous up as a Baptist, then attacking her a proxy to denigrate Biblical Christians is commission of a strawman fallacy.
2. Biblical Christians don't permit female clergy or abortions.
3. Exactly

murderous heretic*

Agreed. This is blasphemy, like, what it actually is as opposed to saying swears.

She's not really a minister because female priests and people who want them are already excommunicated.

Prots have always used religion to alleviate guilt rather than expose and repent for it.

Amen

Heretics and unholy actors occupy positions in every denomination, Satan attacks all followers of Christ alike. Satan profits from these actions, his war is one of faith/morale attrition.

I think the big issue the Apostolics are having here is they don't see the path of least resistance.

You don't see Catholics promoting this garbage because anyone can claim to be a protestant. Even most outright heretical protestants don't buy this as sound theology, far less the vast majority of the orthodox (small 'o'). Female clergy is an easy red flag for a meme sect, she doesn't represent trinitarian Protestantism any more than she does Catholicism, if there weren't any protestant churches, she'd be appropriating your guys' name instead…

< #reasons-women-shouldn't-have-leadership-or-teaching-positions
It's pretty straight-forward when you actually think about it

Attached: so-tired-of-this.png (434x245, 189.16K)

refer