Alton Sterling’s son arrested for sexually assaulting 8 year old

The son of Alton Sterling, the man killed in a controversial Baton Rouge police shooting in 2016, is accused of sexually assaulting a child.

According to WAFB-TV, 18-year-old Cameron Sterling of Baton Rouge, was arrested Wednesday, December 12.

The incident reportedly happened on December 8 and involved an 8-year-old he was babysitting.

Sterling was booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on a charge of first-degree rape.

His bond is set at $100,000.
archive.is/mcIsy

Attached: ECDEE243-2B4E-42C2-98B6-68BE48D7F006.png (639x360, 154.14K)

And so the other side uses "pedophile" as their bogeyman.

Not newsworthy at all, tbqh.

Stop. Stop, you dumb sonofabitch, and THINK for one goddam second of your miserable life.

A.) Alton Sterling is shot and killed by Baton Rouge police officers.
B.) The prime eyewitness states that Sterling was not the person causing the trouble that prompted police to respond to said disturbance which ultimately ended in the shooting of Alton Sterling.
C.) Niggers chimp out, because niggers see the cops as indiscriminately killing niggers and cops see niggers as indiscriminately killing cops.
D.) ACLU files lawsuit against the BRPD.
E.) Son of man whose death started this whole shitfest is implicated as a child rapist, not convicted as a child rapist, leading the public to withdraw sympathy for the cause of the man who was killed.

I can piece this shit together from a single fucking Wikibebia article. Think, you motherfucker. Who stands to gain from playing both sides? Please. Just stop and fucking think.

Niggers dying is cool, don't know about the rest.

8 huh?

Attached: PicsArt_12-17-02.16.47.jpg (1280x1657, 169.95K)

awesome !!!

Attached: PicsArt_12-17-02.17.13.jpg (1280x1657, 198.07K)

Pareidolia. Don't overthink, you motherfucker. Oh, here's a pattern so this definitely happened is what leads to retard movements like Qanon.

Kill yourself you talentless unimaginative kike
spam bots are more interesting than you

Kikebook is saying it was an 8 year old boy

What a delightful family.

Lol

Attached: PicsArt_12-17-11.10.53.jpg (2252x1740, 312.79K)

what "other side"?

Good thing blacks dont check paperwork in prison like white and mexicans do. Blacks in prison say they dont do stabbings over rapists (like whites do) because wonen feel guilty after having sex with a black man and cry rape. It gets worse….

On second thought this isnt a white girl…hes gonna get gutted on the yard.

Actual evidence of one instance where blacks are smarter than whites, looks like.

lol @ 'check paperwork

dude… that's NOT how they find out in prisons or jails.

Number one, the guards are corrupt as fuck and malicious

Number two, inmates don't have access to any 'paperwork'

the way they find out is by having their girlfriends do internet searches on the outside, then they get the answer in phone calls.

hahaha!! Check Paperwork

Dude iv done over 3 years in the pen, 8 months of that in los angeles county jail. Everybody has paperwork with a bail amount you fucking been nowhere ass motherfucker. Every single body has paperwork and us whites check that shit while we put the sheet on you bed roll and you introduce yourself. Or you coukd just pc up…..

hahaha !! you actually brought your papers with your booking information INTO YOUR DORM??!!

Wow… You stupid piece of shit

you're full of shit, fuckboy

Actually i still have the paperwork i got at court. I can see how it would be hard to keep yours after the whites saw it….

Attached: 20181217_225103.jpg (2576x1932, 1.49M)

Should delete this, fam. TMI.

You played yourself.

Or i threatened a witness haha

Doing it wrong. Any mafioso would slap the fuck out of you, if you were lucky & they really liked you.

IE represent

I know you are right in a way but i havent seen some solid shit posted from the userbase in a while…

Attached: gonna.png (318x289, 83.3K)

Nigger confirmed.

You're another dumb nigger.

Figure him for innocent do you? I figure he's guilty of a hell of a lot more than he's charged with. You'll probably still be apologizing while the niggers rape your lifeless body before they throw it in the trash and light it on fire.

Attached: shut up nigger.jpg (700x520, 64.06K)

oops wrong pic

Attached: Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom..jpg (1536x1186, 239.72K)

I figure you should have to prove that before being allowed to drag a man's name through the mud. If they can do it to him, they can (and will) do it to you.