What are (You) doing for halloween?

what are (You) doing for halloween?

Attached: summa.png (595x394, 212.97K)

[-]

Probably just continuing my work, assuming the strength given to me provides for it.

Hand out candy and play a spooky game or two.
I'm probably gonna get crap for this post but I don't care

what is your work? the way you worded your post makes you sound like you are on a holy quest or something epic

Eat some candy
Watch Charlie Brown

I'm going to try to find a good documentary about the witch hunts, or something along those lines, and eat cookies and candy while it's on.

Putting needles in candy to punish sinners

Burning witches… well… praying for protection from their blood magic at least…

dance party. I'm dressing up as Hermes. Too much?

I'm going to the doctor to have my aortic aneurysm checked. Pray for me, brothers.

Going to walk some I love from school. Dangerous things happen during that day, so I want to protect her. Stay safe out there brothers.

nothing

Actually, i'm gona try and beat this game. Idk why, but it always gets to me. But every Halloween, i always try to beat it. Doesn't help that at times, the difficulty is stupid hard in certain sections.

Anyone else doing a Video game Horror playthrough?

Attached: cry of fear.jpg (960x960, 56.62K)

If the weather's good, I'll visit the graves of my grandparents and relatives and the chill. Maybe play some Castlevania in the evening.

Attached: 1521538504897.jpg (1200x1174, 210.32K)

We don't celebrate Halloween in my country really. Gonna get drunk alone and watch horror movies probably.

Go out in the streets and minister to the homeless

Will you be doing a youtube playthrough of it?

I've beaten this game awhile back. It's a meaty game for a F2P mod.

Play afraid of monsters DC if you haven't yet. Its by the same guy and definitely spookier

Nothing because I'm not a yank. I also won't open my door for kids who want candy, because just stop culturally colonising yourselves stupid swedes lmao.

nothing, but I'm going to cemetery at Hallowmass

Celebrating all saints day.

Du måste åka tillbaka.

Snart, oroa dig inte.

Alright, Thanks man i'll check it out. Almost that time of the year.

I'm not an American so nothing.

Observing All Hallow's Eve.

Halloween is a american cancer.

Tell me where you live; I'm curious about your nations Fall customs.