Two Scandinavian women tourists get culturally enriched in Morocco

Two Scandinavian women tourists have been found dead in Morocco with cuts to their necks, the country's interior ministry said.
Both bodies were found near the town of Imlil in the High Atlas mountain range.
The families of the women, from Denmark and Norway, have been notified, officials from the two countries confirmed.
A suspect has been arrested in the city of Marrakesh on suspicion of murder, according to Moroccan authorities.
The man was being held in custody "to determine the motive of the crime while investigations continue to arrest other individuals who have been identified and suspected of taking part in criminal acts", the central bureau of judicial investigation said in a statement.
The women had been sharing a tent 10km (6 miles) from Imlil and their bodies had been found inside the tent on Monday, near the foot of North Africa's highest peak, Mount Toubkal, reports said.
One of the women was named as Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway. Danish officials have not yet confirmed the identity of the second woman.

web.archive.org/web/20181218112301/https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-46597369

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8004709/scandinavian-women-hikers-dead-morocco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maren Ueland

Attached: 274dc5d6-2839-49ea-9bcc-4b9a9218f109.jpg (380x214, 19.59K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Louisa Jespersen was her friend

and they were decapitated

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000457024311.jpg (560x736, 43.09K)

When they say they have 'arrested a suspect', there is almost a zero percent reason to believe they got the right guy.

And their 'police' say there were more than one suspects

Attached: 642664.jpeg (288x195, 17.64K)

incompetence

Attached: PicsArt_12-18-10.23.59.jpg (1300x845, 225.35K)

Maren Ueland

Attached: 10560555_10152251709245044_5984831775054678783_o.jpg (1417x2048, 548.01K)

Attached: 970758_10151444404880044_976063933_n.jpg (717x960, 112.1K)

Attached: 1277963_10151608242045044_12090803_o.jpg (1832x2048, 312.71K)

Attached: 10497140_10152139939895044_3732953703328100909_o.jpg (1370x2048, 346.41K)

Attached: 10448627_10152109287400044_3525741913991273357_o.jpg (1109x2048, 101.03K)

Attached: 11076257_10152620362720044_2121757157107147533_n.jpg (800x800, 79.92K)

Attached: 13411767_10153455808660044_8301880110857588676_o.jpg (2048x1368, 414.13K)

this world is SO FUCKING cruel and unfair

I'm sick and tired of planet earth

I hate the human race with a passion

Attached: 12622230_10153180738885044_8458011496081804552_o.jpg (999x1776, 109.48K)

So many white women told to travel and "have fun" after college. Of course, they must travel to shit hole countries as white nations are "boring".

Actually, these two young women were explorers and environmental activists, who traveled tthe world, went hiking up mountains, and interacting with many different cultures, fully enjoying life…

While you sit on your ass in front of your computer and look down your nose at others.

lol @ blaming them

But congratulations @ your latest opportunity to apply your pomosity and false sense of self-entitlement and bitter resentment towards women and other races

(again)

eat my shit, sissyboy

no, it's cruel and fair; weak people suffer, the strong ones prosper

I'm willing to bet that your 'adventurous world travels' have been limited to videogames and anime, all while glued in that same stinky chair.

so….. you're suffering?

correction:

GOOD, KIND PEOPLE suffer

and worthless pieces of shit prosper

I'm doing pretty well, but the world is what it is, weak and stupid will always pay the toll

Prison in Morocco……..

Attached: 9b2oY5O_d.jpg (598x449, 36.34K)

The world is indeed stupid

98% of it is, absolutely

but I'm interested in your incessant propensity to continually focus on the term 'weak'……

unresolved issues?……

While much of Freud's work was bullshit, the concept of a Freudian Slip is quite valid…

Nothing comes out of your mouth without first coming out of your mind….

People fixate on 'power and authority' when they percieve themselves as having no power or authority…

They compensate and project a false facade….

People who fixate on control when they feel they have no control….

And people fixate on weakness when they percieve themselves as being weak

sorry, but it's true

and I have not learned this fact
from psychology book

I've learned it by closely studying human behavior iin real life for 55 years

it never fails

unless you're the ONE human being who is different than all the rest (like everyone else always says)

Wow I wish pretension was met with as much deadly force as being a white woman in a black country

Oddly enough, I have never looked at life through the filter of 'weak and strong'….

I indeed DO look at life through the filter of 'stupidity or intelligence'…

but 'weak and strong' is an odd way of thinking

and I wish your mother hadn't ppampered you and nurtured your sissy ass self-entitlement

Looks like a tranny.

hhahaha ppppammmpppeereedddd are you shakingÉ

If
there ever was a time to reflect
it would be on how i sniff my own farts
I do it for free

guess what's even more gay than using the sissy-ass term 'tranny' instead of simply saying 'transsexual' ?……

A: having transsexuality so deeply engrained in your mind, that you ever mention it at all, especially when it applies to a young blonde, blue eyed Norwegian woman.

too much anime?

this thread has become a Rorschach test…

……………………weak

……………………tranny

wow

you mention rorschach testing do you have mental issues I notice that psychology is something you refer to perhaps you are in therapy do you read many self help books do you see a psychiatrist perhaps you rub your self with peanutbutter and spank yourself while listening to goodbye horses please dont project all over me i might be a weak tranny

your biggest problem:

you don't have daughters

that's because to
have children, you
must first have sex
(with a female)

Fangë could tell you what it's
like to have daughters……….

and he can tell you what it's
like to travel the world……..

I've definitely got a mental issue

(I'm much, much smarter than you)

and Morocco isn't exactly filled with 'niggers'

Attached: isis_members_in_a_syrian_democratic_forces_prison_in_raqqa-_in_the_frame_is_a_shot_of_a_moroccan_national_who_joined_the_ranks_of_isis_during_his_interview_with_asharq_al-awsat.jpg (838x468, 53.95K)

So you have mental issues ok your parentheses aside i feel like you might be a simpleton but thats ok at least you know you have issues, keep going maybe you can have some daughters and watch their boyfriends rail them that sounds like one of your issues what else are you into not poetry or literature i see but maybe not travelling either because you would have to be stable for that

you are an amazingly
talented 'insult master'

do you write all your own
material, or do you hire
a team of staff writers?

ONE WORD: punctuation

you should punctuate your life with meaning instead of trying to appear smarter than people on an imageboard but thats ok too we all have our flaws and indulgences im sure in real life you are all right

at least the 'niggers' who did it will enjoy their stay in a Moroccan prison…

Attached: King-Mohammed-VI-Visits-Oukacha-Prison.jpg (550x366, 198.29K)

I was almost afraid this guy's wasn't going to show up, but he was just late. He basically monitors Zig Forums all day, no thread goes on without him reddit spacing the entire thread. Also you can't filter him by ID. Zig Forums

AGAIN: you have a gift

lol

Should have also poked a honey badger with a short twig while at it.

Attached: 30965521.jpg (310x475, 29.9K)

Go to a nigger muslim country, get raped and killed. It's simple logic. I don't see how it has to do anything with false sense of self-entitlement or bitter resentment. Pomosity, cant tell, does that mean "pointing out someone got exactly what he asked for"?

Everywhere the Swede goes it must be raped and killed.

Das raycis!

Attached: IQ by race.png (1317x1652, 424.87K)

That, and you're prospering

Which nations are those? I'd like to move there to live among my people.

Oy vey! She's wearing braids! Call the German (((police)))!!!
>>>Zig Forums12566569

lol @ blaming them

Yeah, well looks like those two women are dead and us neets are still alive. How much do you want to bet they voted to open the borders to the very same kind of 3rd world scum that ended their lives? How fucking naive do you have to be to wander around Morocco alone as a white woman? They were infected with the liberal mind virus for sure and it was their undoing.

The ones most fit to succeed in the given environment survive, not necessarily the strongest. Sometimes the most sneaky or conniving. Hence Jews.

thesun.co.uk/news/8004709/scandinavian-women-hikers-dead-morocco/
I guess they forgot to cross off the final item on their checklist:
"WTF are you thinking???"

I like you. I don't know why yet.

BBC News pushed this story off their front page with a quickness.

This thread needs more images.
Busy today, but I'll contribute when I can..

Attached: Space Cadets 2018.jpg (1920x1080, 420.05K)

This is true..

Is that Johnny Neptune's daughter?

Does this Reddit spacing goon owns Zig Forums? How's that happened and how sick is he?

here some moroccan classic straight from düsseldorf

Attached: der beste.webm (600x600, 172.96K)

I hope it was helal process at least
must show them kuffars some dignity at least
this is reminder to you m'ladies. you invited the savages in and you will have to deal with them one day

oh my sides

but hey, this is what you get for going into savageland without male companion soyboys don't count as men btw. Same will be when yurop is islamized. when you leave home without burqa, arabs will rape you legally because you were asking for it. Girls will have to adapt or get raped. This is the future we chose… and with we, I mean the soygoy voters in yurop

Which?

Nobody cares because it's just two, expendable dead White women.
Look at the front page of BBC News right now. It's literally nothing but jews and brown people.

What a sad waste.

Their attacker just wanted to get ahead in life and he got two

every time this happens I always wonder what was the last thing they were thinking of
probably something like "we must deserve this for being white and entitled" before screaming right before their lights go out

Attached: pl.png (814x392, 589.03K)

Attached: EC3BCFC1-E06C-4FA6-BE03-F5EE6B702DF3.jpeg (640x640, 175.74K)

How stupid. But why are yoy guys claiming they are coal burners?

Seems to me they were on a wildlife bonding trip together. Stupid location to have it in though.

At least he didn't get raped and murdered unlike they did.

Let's face it they were looking to get gangbanged by degenerate goat fuckers. They only thing they didn't plan on was the traditional beheading in the name of Allah their religion dictates.

While I disagree with him blaming them he does have a point. Going hiking in muslim country is foolish, especially without male companion. They should have known better.

Those men lived the life. I wish that I could BTFO thots with some fellow based boys.

Attached: 1533578231529.jpg (700x897, 332.97K)

so sad, could have made beautiful babies with her

These women died because they were lied to their whole lives by educators, parents, society and the media. They were that black and brown men are just like compassionate Scandinavian men and just as intelligent. But they came across a sub 80 IQ subhuman that had no empathy. Yes they made mistakes but if most people told them the truth about racial differences this would probably never happen.

Traveling to Africa used to make sense. It had a lot of incredible wildlife and the native population was multiple times smaller than it is now. Still even then people understood the dangers and traveled in groups with 5 or more armed men.

But today Africa is much more dangerous than it was 200 years ago because the most violent African animal multiplied and obtained modern weapons. I would feel safer surrounded by a group of wild gorillas than a group of native Africans. I also think that elephants have more empathy and care more for their young than negroids.

My opinions stem from rational observation of African "people" and understanding that they are physically incapable of having empathy. Worse they enjoy the destruction and torture of other animal species something that is not found in other animals. Every single African would be considered a dangerous sociopath by European standards. They are all capable of being serial killers, cannibals, pedophiles etc.

Norwegian here

They are race traitors, nothing of value was lost.

Morocco? Not fucking surprised. A lot of these shithole african countries are centuries behind what is considered normal and civil these days.

It is better than the alternative, which is two new Muslim families in Scandinavia.

You sound like a cuckold. Contrary to the popular belief less than 10% of white women will ever burn coal in their lifetime. While 10% is alarmingly high it is ridiculous to assume that all women who travel are attracted to local subhumans. They were actually traveling to see the nature not the locals and were most likely killed for rejecting sexual advances.

I don't believe in women. We are just lucky that a wast majority of brown men is short and ugly otherwise the race mixing issue would be far worse.
It took a lot of propaganda to get our people to the point where we are now.

It's hard to say the system failed them when from the system's point of view it's just another success story.

Where do you think women go when they fancy a bit of sex tourism? Because it isn't Thailand they go to.

yeah, white women are the absolute worst form of life on this planet, these two are dead AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.
I'm comfy with my half caste negro/aztec from brasil. my friends have pakistani wives because they are superior. I can't wait for all white women to be extinct, lol.
When did a negress ever have the curiosity or financial means to go anywhere beyond the government benefits office.

The only thing that needs changing is warning these girls when they are young of what happens in shithole countries, and tell them to ignore the television that shows pictures of little dirt covered noglets, instead showing them stories like these.
If you tell them half a dozen stories from around the world, they'll develop an safe fear of shitholes.
They'll never heat about it from the tv, so it is your responsibility.

Tell the story to your sisters/nieces/friends.
Check for the story of "las holandesas" as well.

that jew faggot is childless, having consumed himself with diarrhoea scat fetishism

If you hate White women, why would you want to warn them?
Also, it's funny how people think women with different color skin or who live in a foreign land are somehow "better" than White women. Actually, what makes a lot of White women insufferable is their sense of entitlement, which is the result of feminist propaganda. When they receive proper propaganda about racial purity, loyalty to nation, submission to husband and duty of marriage and motherhood, White women become the best there is.

their last thoughts are usually "why is this happening, oh god I'm so afraid".
The reaction of "why is this happening" comes from higher intelligence, when the response is to try to rationalise an event being carried out by a mindless subhuman.
It is a difficult thing to conceptualise, that someone would do something like that without any real reason.
The same applies to negroids attacking humans on the streets or the endless stories of brutality of negros murdering humans in their houses.
The key is to understand that subhumans are little more than wild animals, and should be treated as such.
They aren't on the endangered list, but they should be.
Hunt and kill until there are so few that you have a few kept in sealed zoos as research projects. That's it. Problem solved.

I've seen it in public, an arab, negro or other shitskin attacking someone out of the blue, and the reaction of the human is disbelief, often even laughter at first because it makes no sense and the best their mind can comprehend it as is as a joke. That's why they are slow to defend themselves.
Learn to react immediately by seeing these things as incomprehensible and thoughtless beasts, similar to a dog but without any trace of loyalty to anyone.
If a strange dog comes near, keep in mind that it might bite. In which case you either leave the area or you are ready to defend yourself with a relentless fury deserving of a beast.

Natural law dictates that every living being has the right to defend its own life.
Simply carry a military style knife on your person at all times and if you get attacked, make sure you eliminate the threat.

nice reading comprehension. are you yourself a nigger.
"white women are insufferable"
You manage to sound like a jew at the same time. A nigger-jew.
European blooded women are the finest female to ever have walked the earth, it is a simple fact. There is nothing at all close to them. They are the only path to the future of civilisation as without them, there is no reproduction.
The jew targets human empathy, which is only present in large part in europeans, it is our strength and also a weakness.
You and your jew-friends spreading "lol paid da tole fukin wite wimmiz r the worst thing on the planet!!" won't change facts, that every other female is an abomination in comparison.

White women…go to country with brown savages get themselves murdered. Why are white women so fucking dumb? Do white women think the world they live in is safe for any other reason than white men make it safe?

Post link to this video user. Goddamn it.

Yeah "white women" are stupid, despite having the highest intelligence of any female on earth.
Here's your choice:
1. negress, with 65 iq. medically certified as mentally retarded.
has a monkey head indistinguishable from the male of that species. floppy ape-tits, also found in 3. wears a wig.
2. gook, soulless squawking alien that will poison you in your sleep while chewing on the family dog.
3. spic halfbreed cannibal from south america. has already fucked your father/brother/the postman by your third date with her. if you marry her, will become a 300 kilo blob that screams at you
4. paki, smells like shit, looks like a monster from 30 onwards
5. arab, see 4.

a knife isn't the problem
most rational people will question 'why' they are being attacked instead of instantly defending themselves, and most fights are won by the one who throws the first punch.
that is why people need to train themselves or be trained to understand that if someone presents a threat, the 'why' is irrelevant and they should be put out of action as fast as possible. or you run immediately.