Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone admits to spreading lies on InfoWars,has to apologize publicly

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-trump-advisor-roger-stone-admits-spreading-lies-online-lawsuit-n949151

Former presidential adviser and longtime Republican operative Roger Stone admitted in federal court papers filed Monday that he has spread false information online.

In the settlement, which was first reported by the Wall Street Journal, Stone retracted the information and apologized to Guo Wengui, an outspoken critic of the Chinese government also known as Miles Kwok.

A defamation lawsuit filed by Guo in May said Stone had used the far-right conspiracy theory site InfoWars to accuse Guo of making illegal political donations to Hillary Clinton and financing a presidential run by former Trump strategist Steve Bannon.

The suit also said Guo had been convicted of financial crimes in the United States.

This is not true," the suit says.

The suit sought $100 million in damages.

In Monday’s settlement, a statement from Stone said he’d failed to do his own research and “improperly” relied on former Trump campaign advisor Sam Nunberg. The statement says Nunberg’s alleged source was Bruno Wu, who the Journal described as a Chinese-American media tycoon whom Guo has accused of being a Chinese government spy.

“Recognizing my errors, I reached out to Mr. Guo and asked him to settle his defamation suit against me,” Stone said. “Mr. Guo graciously agreed to accept my regrets and apology.”
Recommended
Miss Spain makes history as first transgender Miss Universe competitor
Opinion
Here’s the problem with cash-free businesses

The settlement says that Guo has agreed to drop the suit after Stone publishes the statement on InfoWars, Facebook, Instagram and on his personal site, StoneZone.com.

The settlement also requires that Stone publish it as an advertisement in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post.

The settlement comes as Stone awaits an indictment from special counsel Robert Mueller over his connection to WikiLeaks and hacked Democratic emails released by the site in 2016.
archive.fo/GUs2T

Attached: f-for-fake-trump.jpg (465x644, 83.02K)

Well I'll be damned, this is the biggest shock I've had since I found out jumping in a pool gets you wet.

“That pool was tremendously wet, one of the wettest we have ever seen from the standpoint of water.”

— Trump, 2018

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.02K)

Publicly shaming these pathetic weasels is worth more than money and should be a strategy moving forward against right wing hacks.

I don't think for one second that someone like Zika head has shame or morals or ethics, but publicly exposing them as bullshit artists by their own admission might at least plant a seed of doubt in some of those that tend toward gullibility. That and it makes for good ammo when trolling morons.

Attached: yd8x3wy9nbxy.jpg (915x515, 71.08K)

public humiliation is fun

Attached: stone.png (1024x768, 1.84M)

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

Go back to r/politics, human trash.

Attached: beautiful (2).webm (640x360, 2.88M)

lol at the leftist that pretends he's a person with a soul or any of those things.

Attached: asdge.jpg (600x363, 124.26K)

Damn, you are a fucking idiot. Take your 80 IQ back to leftypol.

Attached: cutie.jpg (598x755, 269.2K)

The extreme hypocrisy and mindless-ness of this post is remarkable. You retarded, incredibly dishonest commies really are something else. You're all sociopaths and almost every single words that come out of your mouths are lies, but you still have it in you to write posts like this? Don't you ever tire of the endless bullshit? This is why people say that you don't have souls.

Reminder that the retards on Zig Forums are the dumbest posters on this site. They've embraced collectivism because they can't compete with others. This explains their adoption of an antideluvian, discredited nonsense ideology like communism. It's desperation and nothing else.

I noticed his nose getting EVEN longer in the last few years.

Unfortunately, for those who know there is no special irony in watching Zig Forums rapefugee posters defend the likes of Roger Stone. Clown World indeed.

We're not defending the guy. We're pointing out how hypocritical and loathsome you leftists are. Objectively speaking, your leftist news shows are nothing but lies. All your favorite "woke" media personalities are liars. You bathe and revel in the immense dishonesty.

You going to offer some proof for that?

It's not my fault that you don't have a functioning brain. I doubt that any of the programming can be removed anyway. You just go on believing that antifa are heroic saints, Trump is Putin's "cockholster", there are Russians hiding under all stones, Hillary is a wonderful woman that never did anything wrong, Obama never lied, real communism hasn't been tried yet, etc. Your worldview couldn't be more of a joke.

Enough of your pathetic strawman as I understood the argumentative strategy from your first post. An intelligent man might have inquired whether I was going to prove you’re from Zig Forums. Luckily, your silence on the matter was all I needed.

You may honestly believe that one cannot be right and rule justly without first winning a no holds barred battle with an enemy, assuming you’re not a paid poster (you most likely are), but your tactics are no less fascistic than that of the leftists you parody. And not the good fascism, but the kind that threatens one and all to prostrate themselves before a tyrannical, and at this stage imaginary (regardless of how much crypto-neocohen cock you suck), state. If you think that rot will win even the hearts and minds of WASPs under threat of disposession of what little remaining wealth they have, I encourage you to keep up what you’re doing. You will learn that there are more than two sides, out well beyond your stale little dialectic.

Hahaha.
Mentally retarded posters fooled again. Not a single one of you are even close to knowing what really just happened. Left or right you're all totally ignorant.
Who just got 100% vindicated and why you idiots?
Don't bother,,, you don't have the capacity to figure this out.
You idiots could easily get a job at CNN.
Go ahead and continue to validate how Stone psyoped your dumb ass's because he's getting a trophy for this while you have egg on your face for falling for it to begin with. Stone is a master manipulator and you are the evidence of that manipulation. It worked perfectly, again. Stone gets an A+, unlike you. That's why he is the political operative and you the idiot.
Here's another clue,,,, "France".
You have to look beyond your ignorance to figure this out and I know how hard this is for you but in the coming months it will become obvious though not to you.
Loooooooool.

Desperation of criminals that seek to destroy and loot honest people who respect life and freedom to be more precise and yes they are pathetically ignorant which is why they are a threat to humanity and should be exterminated.

This post applies the 1488D chess metaphor…to a Zika baby. Master Manipulator Roger Stone is an international Man of Mystery. Somehow, he just can’t seem to conceal his ethnic identity.

Great one.

2nd that!

Ma, look at me!
Ima trolling morons

Attached: fdr troll colbert.mp4 (1280x720, 1.09M)

WTF is up with this guys head?

and that snozz

Attached: DS4DNWtUQAAyrvv.jpg (1024x512, 64.05K)

WTF
Some Semitic inbreeding going on here folks

Attached: 1495157681567.png (1434x954, 1.19M)

His dad made him wear KKK Jr hats as a child

Cleaning out the faggots for 2020. Chess.

Attached: 6cf84e93cc9d88301f6ab562c4c954f130da8c09697c4af0160d48ac42850358.png (719x513, 493.36K)

hee hooey

Attached: b5122c404b6efd5d3dc6581089ce055a2ba43fd11aff81b6c6aec5f6d2e02fda.jpg (678x381, 31.79K)