TRUMP CAVES BIGLY TO CONGRESS: $5 BILLION USAID TO MEXICO... NO WALL FUNDING

The White House suggested Tuesday that President Donald Trump could back down from his demand for $5 billion to fund his proposed border wall in a year-end spending bill.

Trump's push for the money has threatened a partial government shutdown when funding for seven agencies lapses after midnight Friday. Last week, the president said he would be "proud" to close parts of the government over border security.

"We have other ways that we can get to that $5 billion that we'll work with Congress," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told Fox News on Tuesday morning.

web.archive.org/web/20181218203941/https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/18/white-house-suggests-it-will-back-down-on-5-billion-border-wall-demand.html

MEXICO FIRST!

The United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid Tuesday for strengthening government and economic development in Central America, and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico.

The U.S aid aims to promote better security conditions and job opportunities as part of a regional plan to allow Central Americans to remain in their countries and not have to emigrate.

The plan was announced in a joint U.S.-Mexican statement released by the State Department and read aloud by Mexican Foreign Relations Secretary Marcelo Ebrard in the Mexican capital.

“In sum I think this is good news, very good news for Mexico,” Ebrard said.

archive.fo/BHgWI#selection-201.0-201.58
apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233

Attached: TRUMP CAVES BIGLY TO CONGRESS - 5 BILLION USAID TO MEXICO... NO WALL FUNING.jpg (619x500, 83.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/421804-gop-lawmaker-fires-back-at-trump-over-farm-aid
csus.edu/indiv/o/obriene/art111/readings/vasconcelos cosmic race.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20181219005646/https://drudgereport.com/
apnews.com/6c1af80fb290472c89fb930e223505af
8ch.net/n/res/713381.html
kcts9.org/programs/now-pbs/episodes/0527
streamable.com/6ef7p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad…. but predicted.

100% expected from koshe best goy Trump.

NO WALL?!?! SHOCKED!!! FUCKIN TRUMPTARDS

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-760w.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)

you aint seen nothing yet

Attached: tr.jpg (626x460, 82.35K)

Billions for other countries but fucking nothing to protect the interests of US citizens.
Thanks, cunt.

Billions for other countries but fucking nothing to protect the interests of US citizens.
Thanks, cunt.

"GOP lawmaker fires back at Trump over farm aid"

"Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Monday night fired back at President Trump over the president's $12 billion farm aid package, calling it a "bailout."

"My fellow Republicans used to oppose bailouts," Amash wrote, responding to Trump's tweet from earlier in the day. "Now, they euphemistically call them 'market facilitation payments.'""

thehill.com/homenews/administration/421804-gop-lawmaker-fires-back-at-trump-over-farm-aid

The US is absolutely FUBAR here on out. FUBAR.

>>>/prepare/1

Billions for Mexicans but nothing to protect the interests of US citizens.
Go fuck yourself you jew motherfucker you

What a motherfucking con man

B-but he only put the tip in my ass… it's still okay!

How about fuck off faggot? Trump is building up their infrastructure and giving them cash so they stay there. You are a simpleton. Trump is keeping the US as world hegemon by bolstering Israel's wall also with $ 6billion and another $18 billion to keep Israelis happy by funding UBI in Israel. Fleecing simpletons like you is god's work son and it keeps the money in the economy keeping our empire afloat without trump we'd all be dead.

Trumpkins are the biggest lolcows

Trumptard

The wall is already funded communists just watch. You are so easily played.

Communists going ape shit as their pipeline gets strangled. Loooooool.

The "wall" has already funded communists. The wall between whites and waking the fuck up that is.

hahaha !!

what a fucking idiot he is

Attached: 1ZQe0o5.png (579x640, 351.72K)

There is probably some truth mixed with lies that Trump believes…bc he is talking with the spirits of the giants ( Nephilim: children of women and the Fallen Angels:or the LITTLE G gods of the golden age) or directly to the Fallen Angels or the Watchers who landed on mt. Hermon. Automatic writing is demonic, not from Jesus! Jesus is the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Only Begotten Son of the Father, who died on the cross carrying all the sins of man, He Rose and conquered Death, He sits now at the right hand of the Father! He is coming back to get His Bride! All those who believe He is the Son of God, and choose to follow Him, asking Forgiveness of All our sins, will become a new creation! Redeemed, Justified, Sanctified, given the Gift of Righteousness for our horrific sin, all by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB! My Lord! Jesus Christ! He wants all to come to Him! No one is exempt from His goodness and grace…unless you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit or defied God like the Fallen Angels and their offspring did and are trying to do again! Believe Nonna the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your household will be saved! Then greater is He that is in you…than he that is in this world!!!

Your title says did but your body says could…

Kike lighting strikes again

So, what you're trying to say is
that you're completely insane?

If only you realized how big of a turn off that insane bulshit religion thing is, and how it makes people not listen to the other stuff that you have to say

I don't even need to look at the thread to know that the JIDF is already doing damage control and defending trump nonstop.

Fuck that. He can build up OUR infrastructure first, I don't give a damn what happens to Mexico.

lol @ thinking he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall

lol @ him begging America for the wall

lol @ anyone thinking he will ever build any wall at all

lol @ making America great again

lol @ anybody actually thinking he's cool or smart

lol @ the Mueller investigation proving that he's been lying about everything

lol @ Trump being guilty of campaign finance law

lol @ him being guilty of obstruction of justice

lol @ him being guilty of conspiracy to commit wire fraud (working in conjunction with the Russians to hack Clinton's emails)

lol @ how Trump supporters have suddenly become quiet

lol @ how all the idiotic loudmouth Trump fans are pretending that they don't realize they were wrong

lol @ how suddenly there aren't any Pro-Trump threads

but THE funniest thing of all:

LOL @ HOW MUCH EVERYBODY HATES HIS GUTS

he's the most hated human on earth

Mexicans now

Attached: 48d2fdfebe715f61fb41f2e079f2dd0be650dee1ead61a31543bc9d5b455cba4.jpg (375x375, 27.89K)

5 billion is more than we gave to Israel this year (3.8)! Va va va Vey, it’s anuddah shoah!

we give them like fucking over 20 billion a year
they also have a wall

Attached: 1523410696389.jpg (800x512, 123.37K)

I’m talking about aid, not the Fed. And we don’t need a wall. We’re a City on a Hill, a beacon of light unto other nations—a New Jerusalem. We are the moral superiors of every talking animal on the planet. What do we need protection from? We are divine gods on this spinning rock.

Oh, I forgot….

lol @ Trump closing down his 'Trump Charitable Organization', after he and his kids found out that the Attorney General was about to file charges for 'persistent illegal activities'.

thankyou for noticing

that was very kind

well he was already hated well before. now he just has more visibility and gets to meet new people who turn to hate him

Trump is a master of backtracking

and a SHITTY negotiator

I've hated Donald Trump since the 1980s…

I didn't just start hating him because of the presidential campaign….

I don't hate him because of politics, even though he's a terrible politician…

I don't hate him for business reasons, even though he's a shitty businessman….

I hate him as a human being

FACT: Trump admitted today that there is never going to be a border wall

He's a disgusting, repugnant, embarrassing fucking monkey

Clearly Trump read Jose Vasconcelos and came to his senses. I applaud him. csus.edu/indiv/o/obriene/art111/readings/vasconcelos cosmic race.pdf

my feelings hurt

drumpf is hitler

everyone hates him

i said so

it was her turn

orange cheeto man bad

Attached: 448.jpg (418x444, 33.75K)

Trump YES threads when?!

thank god trump is taking away guns

No other way to consolidate global governance and finally bring all our brothers into civilization. One people (minus whites, who cares), one planetary order! To the stars!

Here I'll have to disagree.
He was elected precisely because the whole world hated him. Americans love that.
Everything he said was true and his own government is hindering him.
I didn't vote for him. I wanted Hillary. Accerelationism for the win.

Shh.
Europoors and Asians will never learn.

web.archive.org/web/20181219005646/https://drudgereport.com/

Attached: Capture.PNG (1012x530, 261K)

Attached: Capture.PNG (968x516, 644.9K)

apnews.com/6c1af80fb290472c89fb930e223505af

Good news: Trump himself is an accelerationist even if his base are not.

Did BPS have to change his name to avoid accusations that he’s jewish? Also, why do people oay him to do videos when he can’t even remember the last names of people he’s talking about? Adams became McAdams, an implication I find personally insulting since no good Irish Catholic would ever endors Adams’ sordid brand of sophistry OR his sickening coffee habit.

Accelerationists are ignorant defeatists, just like the commies who have wrecked this nation. "We need to destroy it all to save it" makes no fucking sense. Its subversive as fuck, tyrannical and most of all it doesn't make things better, it leads to self-destruction. Look at Sweden, France or Germany: there is where you have acceleration! Their subjugated hellholes that personally, I'd rather not live at all than live in!!

Attached: aSASASA.PNG (574x383, 50.33K)

Hypocrite and liar

DO NOT REGISTER.
DO NOT CONFORM.
JUST WAIT IT OUT AS THIS IS CHALLENGED IN THE COURTS.

As long as you don't have it registered, they don't know you have it (unless you bought it online or by credit card). Typically stocks are not registered, only the guns themselves (lower receivers that is).

Military will build the wall you CNN communists just like I stated yesterday.

"Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 2h2 hours ago

Mexico is paying (indirectly) for the Wall through the new USMCA, the replacement for NAFTA! Far more money coming to the U.S. Because of the tremendous dangers at the Border, including large scale criminal and drug inflow, the United States Military will build the Wall!

17,949 replies 9,743 retweets 37,860 likes"

If only you loser communists criminals would get a job you could become human but that would cut into your crime time.

Commie chan.

really, it would have been better for hillary to win then. At least we could be less disappointed and I'm sure hillary would have done something really stupid to laugh at.

At least if Hillary would have won, everyone would have hated her guts over it. But the drawback is we'd have to deal with so much more bullshit like gun bans, a new commie-ridden SCOTUS, more commie judges being appointed, the awful TPP "trade" deal, carbon taxation and a whole lot of other garbage.

Why does reddit-poster hate America so much? He's not angry at Trump for failing America, he's cheering on that failure. Is it daddy issues?

8ch.net/n/res/713381.html

Attached: Capture.PNG (1295x577, 458.14K)

Congress approves of billions for building other countries and opposes billions for US infrastructure

What a fucking surprise. I'm sure those billions come with US military bases too

Read & weep you communists losers.

Attached: 3690c8c5860b2719e179c1e38203eeef8d4c5506d92e7228ceaba22cc3cf8b57.png (1248x1717, 1.66M)

Communists are getting their fudge pushed in bigly by America.

this

no communists are being useful to large corporations by being foot soldiers by accepting whatever social status quo the company's force you to comply to (EX: Twitter Terms Of Service, Diversity advertisements to replace working class).
/poltards/ are more anti-corporation than /leftyretards/ change my mind.

reminds me of canada's "economic action plan" where a bunch of signs got put of and nothing got fucking done. that's also a fence you dufus

When low iq commies interpret current events -> the article.
Trump's name is plastered all over this article about the US democratic majority house.
The house will draft and pass a bill to the republican majority senate (with a chunk of those republicans actually being neocon democrats). Who can edit the bill to their hearts content. Then when they pass it, the president has to approve it. If it fails at any of those steps, it dies.
The senate and president have zero influence over the early house process, beyond the fear they induce by suggesting they won't vote for it anyway.
Showing that the house wants to send even more money to foreign countries should surprise no one.
Even last time when the appropriations bill was passed allocating massive funds for bogus shit. Some departments that are headed by an executive appointee just refused to spend the funds anyway.

This is grade school shit. "I have magical defense armor that negates all damage so you can't hurt me! my spoken magic rules say so!". Say all your legalize warding phrases you want. None of any of that causes results. Some previous executive branches like Obama would give pelosi credit for shit just to help their branding and fundraising. They have very little power to force anything through, by design.

and then he ended the yinon plan

Sure is nice to have a President that is a real American unlike that fag Barry and the first lady is much better than that manshe faggot Barry's wife.

So what are you heshe faggot Antifan's doing for Christmas, sucking each others cocks?

What ever happened to you faggot heshe Antifan's that were going to start going door to door after the election to kill off Trump supporters did you decide to stay home and suck each other off?

What are you heshe faggot Antifan trannies going to do now without your Obamacare? Seems to me your fag leaders have left you high and dry to suck your own cocks.

ICE just received 375 million rounds of ammo for enforcement and the troops are coming home from Syria for the next phase aka, "operation secure the homeland" and the Army Corp of Engineers is going to build a really nice wall while communists suck their own cocks and worship that fag Barry.

Oh God please let this be true.

LOL NO BUMP STOCKS

The tree of liberty is going to be watered with the blood of communist subversive invasion forces aka "operation secure the homeland" so be prepared to defend your lives and the lives of those you love while the evil is ripped out by the roots and ejected from humanity.
GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military, National Guard, ICE & Patriots and have a very merry Christmas in this current calm because it will not last.

Attached: Jesus Cartel Cummeth.jpg (1200x1259, 238K)

Attached: 5fd4d272ef24d5bb377595ea2bdf7fb0c2d350b6bdc9c03e7927728d60dfeb77.png (640x432, 438.86K)

Since Israel already has their wall and lots of military gear, why not just use their yearly gorillions to build southern border wall? Then even with this money going to Mexico, wall can still be built.

FUCK OFF COMMUNIST!

Correct, we shouldn't be giving money to Israel (or any other country for that matter). Its ridiculously insane - downright treasonous - that they spend taxpayer money to support OTHER NATIONS but refuse to support our own nation.

Hickory Dickory Dock, Communists can suck their own cock!

Attached: e8b4bd00bc5477964530e65d5e6abf47196f8bb199f2859a1f261507441ae8bf.jpg (207x255, 12.09K)

A republican congress, senate and attorney general have been running the trump prosecution. Mueller is a republican. Comey is a republican. If the facts were there to support prosecution of any dem it would happen, period. Trumptard.

Attached: mueller-trump-charges-promo-1534968452597-facebookJumbo-v6.jpg (1050x549, 185.03K)

Attached: ade90de5dc19158620a201c3d74985644299e100eaecff6db65f14c36953eb34.png (255x156, 13.08K)

Obama built more border fence than Trump

kcts9.org/programs/now-pbs/episodes/0527

Attached: 11c47d28350243b43b3148c5394e2593b2876627032493b0419d3e62b709ab86.png (1040x582, 277.73K)

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Its not like Congress is not to blame for this as well user, because they are just as guilty!!!

Attached: 1e08b7bdc30513c00eb646ea6e81c75ce6c4a669bf358f58e4ec0bb97fc3977f.jpg (900x498, 121.97K)

That makes about as much sense as , which is absolute zero. Only a complete fool could fall for that!

Hitler speaks TRUTH.

Mexico receives 5.8B, decides to do a building project for a wall to their north. Many jobs created. Mexico a winner.

Republican congress/senate/prez for 2 years and no wall means there will never be a wall

see everyone! i have a plan. if we give mexico 5b we can say they paid for the wall!

UM THEY ARE WORKING ON FUNDING IT WITH BILLIONS SEIZED FROM EL CHAPO THE MEXICAN DRUG LORD

WHY ARE YOU TARDS ALWAYS WEAVING LIES

MULLER ISN'T REPUBLICAN HES A CREATURE OF CLINTON'S AND OBAMA

THE RUSSIAN SITUATION EXPLAINED
streamable.com/6ef7p

Its complicated as well as frustrating. Its ridiculous to be honest, because some of the wall is actually being built but with little to no publicity (you can find recent footage and local news reports of this construction on Youtube if you search enough for it). Some parts are being upgraded too. But all-in-all only about 1/5th of the wall is being funded so far over the last two years. Some construction has started already, but its far from being 100% funded to finish the job, so what they are doing is picking out vulnerable patches around the border for limited construction funding.

Now Trump CLAIMS he will use military to fund this wall. We'll see about that, I'd like to see if that actually happens or not.