Pope Francis wears gay cross

Attached: 9F122EAA-DF1C-40C5-B91D-61B8330A1F7E.jpeg (1024x1000, 133.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjlatinoamericana.org/simbolos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What makes this a "gay cross"?

would you wear that in public? why or why not?

This is not a "gay cross". It's supposed to represent Latin America with each colour representing a different region.
Although I agree that it's scandalous and should not be used

pjlatinoamericana.org/simbolos.html

Attached: logotipo.png (178x99, 12.14K)

But it does, here's their cross.

Attached: iconos_PJ_Latam_cruz.png (886x886, 23.46K)

To be fair the meaning of those synod crosses was not LGBT.
But they knew perfectly well that's what everyone thought, it's as if they wanted to send a message without compromising officially. So now they can do the usual jesuit stuff and say "no, that was not gay, absolutely not, why would you say that?"

Why do you allow this to happen?

I am thusly blown out.

He's an LGBT ally.

Claim what you want, but I see what I see

You ARE seeing a homosexual promoting Pope, but you're also hurting by your baseless accusations so please stop that.

Sin of disobedience. Learn to respect the office of the papacy.

It's not a gay cross, at least do your research before saying such things. There's a serious issue with homosexuality in the Catholic church, please don't muddy the issue with false accusations.

Come on guys

I want to be a Catholic but I think I'll wait till this old faggot dies and see if the next guy is going to be any better.

there are people who unironically believe this.

Attached: 485dbb2c9a3fb34e3f8c805915e661055acc7d85f5ba9b92cee038d1b54cf0da.png (265x209, 60.36K)

Roy G Biv = God's rainbow
Roy G Bi = Pride rainbow
Byo R Bb = That cross "rainbow"

Can you people seriously not see the difference?

You'd be better off as orthodox

FTFY

let this be a lesson in prudence OP.

I have faith in Christ. I haven't seen any reason why I should have faith in the RCC in the current year. Slow improvement I can deal with but if the next guy is a faggot apologist too then this just isn't the environment I want to raise my kids up in.

RCC is either Christ's Church or it's not. If it is, then you are obligated to join regardless of Her state or it's off to hellfire with you, no salvation outside the Church. If it's not Christ's Church, then you shouldn't join even if She was ultra trad, crusading the shit out of Middle East. If you want to choose your Church based on its members, then you should go protestant untill you understand the nature of God's given authority.