‘Asian N‌az‌i’ Hank Yoo Faces Up to 45 Years in J‌‌ail

Heon “Hank” Jong Yoo, known as the “Asian Na‌z‌i,” was found g‌ui‌lty‌ of multiple weapons violations after a three-day trial in the Eastern District of Texas on Nov. 15.

The 25-year-old South Korean national was ar‌res‌te‌d on April 6 under a fed‌eral wa‌rra‌nt from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fir‌‌ea‌rms and Explosives (ATF). He was indicted on April 18.

According to the Department of Justice, Yoo was found gu‌il‌ty of seven counts of false statements made in connection with firearms transactions and one count of unlawful possession of a firearm by a prohibited person.

Yoo, a believer of “scientific racism,” made headlines in the past for praising White people as the “master race” and degrading other people of color.
nextshark.com/asian-white-supremacist-hank-yoo/
A permanent U.S. resident, Yoo falsely represented himself as a U.S. citizen in seven firearms transactions, some of which involved se‌mia‌ut‌om‌atic we‌apo‌s.

He also possessed multiple fi‌re‌a‌rms, ammunition and firearms accessories at the time of his ar‌res‌t.

Attached: FEATURED-36-770x409.png (770x409, 123.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did he not use his weapons against the ones trying to take them from him? What is wrong with all those hoarders?

Then what exactly is the dividing line? This guy deserves U.S. citizenship a shitload more than 70% of California does.

He deserves to be in prison getting his chink ass raped.

Give that man a convenience store.

Attached: bYHL8aJ.jpg (424x671, 79.75K)

The difference is basically a waiting list and/or lots of cash.

Burgers are retarded and only know how to talk big, when the time of action comes banging at their door they either expect other people to do their job

Up to 45 years in jail. For "weapons violations." Uh-huh.

THIS is why you NEVER go online bragging about what you own: especially firearms.

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

And for God sakes the #1 rule is don't use ANY of the official corporate social media platforms either. They are basically state-run, every bit of criminal evidence is handed over to the feds!!

You're telling me he's facing more time in prison than if he had illegal automatic weapons?

Attached: 01960339e4b20b1d6259487b8649e49f18ec0ebe32e5c639755a0798b4a8a5d0.gif (300x168, 284.51K)

How can I practice good opsec on my iPhone and Chromebook. I also have Western Digital MyCloud with all my dissident literatures so I can access it anywhere in the world. Excited to know.

Based honorary Aryan

Also, is it true that Zig Forums is a form of social media and that I’m required to run javascript in order to post?

Start by throwing away your iPhone and Chromebook, then hit yourself in the dick for ever purchasing Apple or Google products.

Then how will I fight in the great meme war of 2019, genius?

YOU CAN'T.

LITERALLY THE WHOLE THING IS A BACKDOOR TROJAN. Get an old PC, and an older linux OS, then a private VPN…. and then follow all those other tips. Maybe THEN you'll be safe!

Not if the bios firmware or processor are backdoored! You never mentioned coreboot/libreboot.

Muh Samsung Galaxy S3 with Lineage OS!

Correct, that's why I said an OLD PC, as in from the fucking 90s dude, from a used computer shop somewhere and PAY IN CASH for it!

You’re essentially recommending people lay on their stomachs and take what’s coming if you don’t have an answer to javascript on imageboards, don’t recomment Tor or Tails.

Linux kernal has SystemD. You didn’t bring that up, nor did you recommend a binary blob free, FSF approved distribution lije Trisquel or Hyperbola. You didn’t cite the dangers of wireless or give options for phonecalls and texting. What sort of opsec are you promoting?!

You really need to harden your browser with about:config tweaking. There are some tips how to do that. I really should post more or update some of it sometime.

It is not convenient or fast to set up a computer that you have legit OPSEC on. It takes a while to set it up and get it ready to use.

And what of compromised modems and routers? What of smart tvs and IOT devices and online presence management? Or even nofap? What about advanced electromagnetic weaponry? CCTV? Digital Morgellans? Nanotech in your pills? Drones?

Most of the recommendations were from OTHER people. I have to have TIPS. If you have any, post them here please so I can update the board:

>>>/prepare/36

I do take suggestions.

Is it really wise to use an ISP? Shouldn’t we lay our own fiber optic cables? What about the water? Is it safe to drink?

I don't get into that too much, but I provided a tip thats helpful: don't leave your internet connected 24/7, ONLY when in use!

Covered. Don't use them at all.

I’m just goofing around. There is much a person can do to tread that middle ground. But nothing works like total renunciation of tech. Otherwise, if they want your ass they’ll get it.

Not sure about modems but there are open firmwares for select routers.

As I posted in the OPSEC thread:

" there is no such thing as absolute 100% security/privacy while using any electronic device. The idea behind these tips is to make it as difficult as possible for your potential enemies to track, monitor and identify you. Anyone who has enough money, resources and time at their disposal could likely still find you no matter how hard you try hiding. These tips just help make it costly and difficult for them to do so."

I don't leave my modem on 24/7, when I get off my computer I physically unplug it.

Do you practice using multiple layers of encryption? Full disk and individual data files, leaving off your sometimes networked computer those files with physically identifiable information? Where do you do your bill paying online, the library? Or do you pay the penalty for using paper checks?

If you view another race as an inspiration to motivate yourself to live up to its example and improve your own people, does it still count as cucking for another race or not?

How can one best cope with the intersection between opsec and physical relationships? Suppose I live with an iPhone user or a person running Windows 10 on my network infrastructure? Or I’m a college student or a job applicant and my slaver insists I use proprietary software to do my presentations?

Multiple harddrives, sure. Multiple ISP connections, obviously, though expensive. But these options both restrict my freedom and violate my principles. Must I live alone as a hermit, perhaps even a vagabond? Maybe I can rent sleeping pods in hostils like the bugmen in the OP above.

Don’t mind me, I’m trying to justify giving up computing altogether for a landline, a pencil and paper, and some library books.

Have multiple computers for different uses. Have a private VPN service, maybe two (VPNs are typically very cheap if you get the pay-per-year package!) You could get more than one modem (recommended, but like user above said, expensive!).

Just make sure if you have an iPhone, just use it to make calls or send stuff to pretty girls with. Don't do any of your other personal stuff on there. I myself stick with an old flip phone just to make calls to people I know.

So you’re saying I should have a Chromebook?

Just don't be a dumbass. Use Tor and proxy chains for questionable actions and post normalfag shit with a bot on kikebook and twatter. You want to blend in with the normalfags not stand out.

So I need Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and the rest now? This advice is paradoxical.

Suppose I’ve already used the internets without prophylaxis. Would that not mean it’s too late since my communications are permanently stored in the Utah datacenter that vacuum’s up all communixations for safe keeping?

-‘ (Sorry, texting from my iPhone while I drive.)

I can’t help but think the fact that I have to enable javascript in order to post on this site nullifies everything we’ve talked about here. It’s not as though there exists a non-proprietary javascript program to run through my TOr browser. Moreover, it seems a little insulting that even farmer John has to truck into town where there’s online access to manage his normalfaggot social media profiles.

Bots for facebook are harder to setup but a twitter bot is easy and you only need to feed it like 10k recycled normalfag posts like "at the mall and it's dead rn lol" so that you appear to be mundane.

wow, real news