Jerusalem

Jerusalem
Antioch
Alexandria
Constantinople
ROME

Attached: serveimage.jpg (3648x2736, 4.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zenit.org/articles/mass-with-the-society-of-st-pius-x/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If that doesn't answer your questions about Roman Catholicism, nothing else will.

All 4 fell while in communion with Rome(barring Alexandria)

Acacian Schism

*blocks your path*

Attached: EarlyChildhoodEducation_A8_Web.jpg (620x379, 66.94K)

Rome committed apostasy, as an honest Roman Catholic you have two options: Sedevacantism or Orthodoxy

The latter makes sense of a lot more, and is overall a healthier path spiritually. The Vatican II church is the fruits of error going back much further than the last century

Why did majority of Catholic countries in Europe and beyond legalized faggot """marriage"""?

Because Roman Catholicism is essentially dead

Rome fell in 476 to Germanic barbarians my friend

kek

how can anyone even compete

At least the germanic tribes converted. Can you say the same about the others? Also, these places are still, after centuries, in the hands of heathens.

the fact that their leader does exactly what the Turkish government wants is nothing new or surprising. Cucking on religious unity is a common theme for them

Christ didn't promised many military victories neither much money to his followers though, but i guess this is what a western mind trying to understand Christianity does to theology (other than rampant atheism)

Nice try nerd but there are two girls in that pic and we all know the kiddiefiddlers are gay so no path blocking for you.

I'm a tradcath in a position where we don't give much crap anymore about the pope whatsoever (except for well, souls going to hell thanks to him).
It's like the ultimate RCC redpill really, the teachings can never be changed and will always stay the same so the pope is more of a PR guy in charge of solving quarrels between bishops.
Even with papal infallibility doctrine cannot change because even if a pope would say he is declaring something heretical infallibly as doctrine it's already null because he is declaring something heretical doctrine.
Our biggest mistake in the last century is that we paid too much notice and time on our pope instead of our bishops.
These are the people hiding kiddie fiddlers, corruption, promoting heresy and eventually becoming pope.

Attached: 13688378163.jpg (413x395, 56.07K)

Yeah. That was in the late 400's.
How is that relevant?

See

It makes literally no sense to hold the Catholic hierarchy in such low regard and still identify as Catholic. What's the point, you're schismatic spiritually.

484 to 519

Tbh what popes and higher up clergy do is of literally no consequence to any practicing Christians. I guess larpers like to cause some /int/ tier drama but in the real world it has no effect. And you're right about keeping bishops accountable. Most people see their bishop as some far off clergy, when in reality he is 100% involved in the running of your local diocese.

My point exactly.
It got solved in the early 500's, so therefor everyone outside of eastern North Africa fell while in communion with Rome.

Wew

WEW

>>>/prot/

What is the difference between you and a Conciliarist/Gallican if you're de facto independent from the pope?

Are you winnie the pooh retarded? The Bishops and the pope are our sheppards. They are supposed to guide the people of God.
To claim their actions have no influence on practicing catholics is saying everyone is the sheppard of himself which is what the stupid prots believe about their religion. Jesus told Peter for example to take care of His sheep, meaning that's the job of any pope or Bishop.
Why do you need the clergy? To consecrate the Hoist only?
Just be honest with yourself and say you are a protestant who likes some parts of the Catholic theology.

Pizza!

The Eternal Gabagool

Attached: average italian.jpg (350x476, 30.83K)

Wait, is this thread supposed to be pro catholic?

Attached: 981f4de1482a203a8d7c91ad2ff87a0149e077658faafbbeecab63abcdf8548c.jpg (600x796, 93.34K)

Jerusalem
Antioch
Alexandria
Constantinople
Rome
GRAND RAPIDS

Attached: Philippe_de_Champaigne_-_Moses_with_the_Ten_Commandments.jpg (996x1250, 317.72K)

Sorry friend, only the Pope can judge himself not you. It is the sin of usurpation to condemn the Pope as an apostate unless the Pope himself says I am an apostate. Funnily though, ever since the Pope said I am the Devil, I think an investigation needs to be made for him to repent that comment because it is a use of his ordinary magisterium to say he is the devil. Strange times…

Attached: Catholicball_909aea_5642755.jpg (600x600, 67.27K)

user… I… Judge not lest you be judged

He didn't say he was independent. He still professes to be subject to the Pope he just doesn't care what the Pope is doing right now which is prudent to avoid being scandalised.

Did he or did he not say it? Or are you one of those people who bury their head in the sand and pretend nothing bad is happening?

Jerusalem
Antioch
Alexandria
Constantinople
Rome
Wittenberg
UTAH

Attached: Smiling cult man.jpg (1024x675, 92.23K)

Roma delenda est

Congratulations, you're Protestant.

You just committed the mortal sin of usurpation, unless you are a Priest

I'm a prot myself, actually.

So, Catholics now believe the Pope is a ceremonial monarch like the English royalty, rather than having actual power to command them?

Not him but he said "I'm the devil compared to him [John Paul II]"
I'm the devil as well compared to any Saint too.
But that comment shows imo that his conscience is heavy for some reason cough mccarrick gay mafia cough. Let's pray for him though.

No only Traditional™ Catholics (aka protestants in the closet) believe that.
They should go fully schismatic instead of pretending. winnie the pooh American teenagers winnie the pooh up everything they find.

It's still usurpation as you have no authority to condemn a professed Catholic as a protestant.

Catholics naturally look up to the Pope as they would to a father, however with the amount of scandal, lies and erroneous statements coming from our spiritual fathers it is prudent to ignore these errors lest we stumble. A Catholic must at least be subject to the Pope but he does not need to cling onto his every word, he just has to believe dogma.

It sounds like your understanding of Catholicism is misinterpreted as ultramontanism, however you might find actual catholicism is closer to your views

Only the Devil is the Devil when compared to anything, even a Saint. Don't call yourself the devil, led orendi led credendi, either you are the devil or you are possessed and deluding yourself into thinking you are the devil. A man compared to a saint cannot ever be the devil. A man compared to God is still just a man. The implications of what he said are huge because Catholics in charity have to take him for telling the truth…

All Catholics are Traditional. You can't be Catholic and not be traditional as sacred tradition is an equal part of divine revelation. Saying traditional catholic is a useless tautology that only seeks to divide. It is a grave sin of usurpation to condemn a professed Catholic as a protestant also gravely sinful to encourage someone to schism

Technically, Mormons believe Jackson county in Missouri is sacred, since that is where Jesus Christ of the Earth will make his Second Coming

Of course every Catholic is traditional.
Which is why I don't understand why some people like to call the self trad caths. Is there something as liberal catholics? Or is there just catholics and heretics? They are trying to divide people and first step is stop giving a shit about the pope and then going full sedevacant until they become cultists and reach the ultimate state of madness and start saying pope Michael is the rightful pope.

I attend an SSPX chapel and I have never witnessed anyone trying to divide people, and people seem to just ignore the Pope's abuse of the ordinary magisterium. However I see plenty of attempts from people like yourself to divide Catholics, condemning people who show piety as protestants, heretics or schismatics

Really? I just don't understand how can you people claim to be catholics and like you say ignore the ordinary magisterium. To disagree and try to tell him why he is wrong its one thing. To ignore is another. If everyone decided to ignore the pope everytime they disagreed with him we would have seen the protestant reformation 1000 years earlier.
If the next pope makes Vatican III and reestablishes Latin Mass and all the other stuff we are going to see the opposite and so on.
The church survived this far partially because it requires submission to God and his appointed sheppards.
Trying to play the "I don't are about the pope" card is a sign of neo protestantism in the church, played by the "traditional" wing and the heretical liberal one.

seconding this. I go to a traditional Catholic parish in full communion with the Pope, and I've never heard anyone defining themselves as anything other than Catholic or implying that they're anything different from "regular Catholics". I have however heard a lot of shittalk from charismatics about the traditionalists.

Rome
Alexandria
Antioch
Jerusalem
ISTANBUL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (564x509, 342.52K)

Jerusalem
Antioch
Alexandria
Moscow
Constantinople
Rome
WACO

Attached: 733C0EE6-9826-41F7-8352-9B4432B50399.jpeg (320x240, 24.47K)

What is "quasi schismatic"? Either an individual is schismatic or he isn't (also only individuals can be schismatic not Churches as the body of Christ cannot be divided). SSPX professes to be Catholic and subject and in communion with the Pope. The Popes have agreed with this and say that SSPX is part of the Church. You have committed the sin of usurpation again by taking on the power of the Pope to condemn the SSPX as a separate quasi schismatic Church,contrary to the judgment of the Pope. If you claim to honour the Pope so much why do you keep usurping his position and appointing yourself Pope?

Also it is the duty of the clergy not lay people to hold the Pope to account. Hence the dubia from the cardinals. Lay people must try their best within their state in life to navigate this crisis which means ignoring the Pope rendering his ordinary magisterium fallible due to it contradicting divine revelation. It is when lay people like you who erroneously believe that they will hold the Pope to account that you end up with so much usurpation as you keep demonstrating. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Quasi schismatic in the sense that Rome has not give them full power yet.
I think they only can perform confessions or something.
zenit.org/articles/mass-with-the-society-of-st-pius-x/
Pope Francis is doing efforts to get them in full communion and being able to do what every other Catholic organisation can do. Let's pray for it then.
What made the SSPX "deviate" a bit from the church because they fell for the Vatican II memes. Guys like the FSSP and other still perform the Tridentine Mass and had no problems with the Church. It started wrong already when Bishop Lefevre decided to order Bishops without the Pope's permission and in that casa the excommunication was deserved.
I hope they get their situation fixed because we're short on people who celebrate Latin Mass and I'd like to have more options to go to one in my country.

Lol. If you think Pope can change doctrine then you're not catholic. LEt me translate: There are no traditional catholics, those people are just catholic.
If a pope comes along and changes the doctrine given by God, he puts himself above God then you do not need to "care" for it in a sense that you do not respect his lead. That is a quite different thing from being a protestant/orthodox. Just as you do not reject monarchy because of "muh corrupted king" you do not renounce papacy because of "muh francis". Catholics seriously not caring at all about the current state of affairs are not exactly good catholics but I suppose it is not what this guy meant.
He probably meant something like "you cannot convert me just by holding up this corrupt pope before me because catholicism cannot change"
It's always such a cringe when people start talking about "you're protestant" without thinking. You may criticize the pope without being protestant. If you criticize the papacy, that's completely other thing. Refer to criticism of king vs criticism of monarchy as a system.
It's not the same thing and people should not mix it up

In that case it's a very fair point. But I've seen to many people who go a step further and schism from the pope.l because they say the pope became an heretic and follow the sedevacantist argument.
In any case if a Pope wanted to change Catholic doctrine he'd be hit by a thunderbolt or get an heart attack or something. Even if that didn't happen it would be the Swiss Guard duty to lock him up in his bedroom completely cut from the outside world until either he died or repented.

Quasi schismatic makes no sense. They can't help if their superiors oppress them and refuse to give them canonical status. SSPX want canonical status but Rome refuse to answer them or offer insane offers that would be violating sacred tradition to accept.

My SSPX priests homily today was about how the Pope is the supreme authority on earth and that we show pray that he wields that authority. Do you pray for the Pope?

Archbishop Lefebvre was not even excommunicated. The automatic excommunications are invalid when someone is acting in what they believe to be grave necessity and Archbishop Lefebvre believed it was gravely necessary for him to consecrate the bishops in order to pass on tradition that had been passed to him. It literally says in canon law that this invalidates the excommunication. Obedience does not compel you to sin. In fact you are obliged to be disobedient if you are ordered to sin. The new rite is illicit as it denies sacred tradition and does not hold fast to what we have taught you either by word of mouth or epistle but is a new and different gospel to be rejected. No priest can be compelled to sin by offering such an illicit mass.

If a Pope solumnly proclaimed with the full extraordinary magisterium that a heresy was dogma, it would be invalid. A pope cannot use any magisterium to contradict previous doctrine. V1 spells this out. So no God probably wouldn't kill the Pope.

Also about "excommunication" and "disobedience", St Athanasiua was excommunicated by Pope Liberius and operated in the dioceses of other bishops without their permission because the Arian crisis like today's crisis granted supplied jurisdiction which SSPX use. Pope liverius was the first Pope to not be canonised as a Saint whereas Athanasius is one of the most venerated of Saints. St Joan of arc died whilst " excommunicated". However in the 20th century the excommunication was discovered to be invalid and she is now a saint. I'm sure that +Lefebvre is a Saint. +Lefebvre ora pro nobis.

Wait the new roman rite is illicit? I know its worse than TLM and prone to abuses but it is still valid and licit.
And when was tradition broke? The faith of the Catholic Church in 2018 it is still the same as in 33AD.
In that case the pope was being threatened and it wasn't an act of free will by the pope. He should have preferred to die instead of excommunicating Athanasius ofc.
And Joanne d'Arc was "excommunicated" by a Bishop who did it because she was against his interests. It is already invalid and then the pope lifted it and excommunicated the Bishop instead. And it wasn't found out it was invalid in the 20th century. It was lifted in the 15th century and she was beatified a couple years later.
And even if an excommunication is valid it can be lifted at any time as far as I know.
The excommunication on Lefebvre can still be lifted, and I think there a legitimate point for that because imo he genuinely feared that Tradition was being attack and took a stance to defend it.
I wouldn't say that at least not before excommunication was lifted.
It's dangerous to say this to a person that is not even Blessed let alone excommunicated.

Yes it is illicit. No one not even a Pope can licitly promulgate a new rite. And it is a new rite because the canon of the mass is substantially different to the old rite, which is what defines separate rites. It is not the Roman rite for there is only one roman rite wwhich is the old rite of st Peter. Each rite was founded by an apostle, which is what defines rites and thus a rite cannot licitly be created. It can validly be done but it is not pleasing to God because it is a creation of man and not of God, especially when it includes antichristian Talmud things in it. God said do not add or take away anything from my word. St Paul said hold fast to the traditions we have brought down to you. Liturgy is a part of sacred tradition and cannot be changed or abolished.

Also + Lefebrce was not validly excommunicated so there is no excommunication to lift, only to say they were mistaken. Code of canon law says excommunications are invalid if someone believes they are acting out of necessity which Lefebvre professed he was

Yes you are right that the faith of the Catholic Church is the same. But the new rite is of man and not if the Catholic Church

Jerusalem
Antioch
Alexandria
Constantinople
Rome
TEMPE

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 1.24.07 AM.png (857x440, 566.39K)

Latin Mass is illicit then. Is St. Pius V an heretic?
And what about every other rite that wasnt even made by a pope like the Braga rite, the mozarabic rite, the byzantine one, the syro malabar rite and I could go on indefinitely
LOL what are you kidding me?
Source?

St Pius V did not promulgate the old rite. The old rite is the unchanged rite that was given to us by St Peter. Pius V merely removed corruption's that had occurred.

As I said each rite came from an Apostle. These are Fr Rippergers' words not mine if you want to research it. Byzantine rite came from an apostle so it is licit. Mozarabic, gallican, ambrosian and other rites are actually the byzantine rite mixed with latin. They are not their own rites. The only rite to not be promulgated by an apostle was the new rite. The eucharistic canon blessed are you God of all creation is literally from the Talmud. You can search the talmud for it. It exists nowhere else. Then the fruit of the earth bit comes from Genesis from Cain who offered the fruit of the earth which was a contemptuous sacrifice. Work of human hands comes frkm the psalm that says the idols of the gentiles are not living but dead and the work of human hands. Basically whoever wrote that canon is invoking the anti christ talmud to curse Christians, offering the sacrifice of Cain mocking the offertory for being unworthy and then sayjng that the eucharist is a dead idol the work of human hands.

I promise you this is the case, according to Catholic historians, liturgists and scholars. I got this from Fr Ripperger.

Jerusalem
Antioch
Alexandria
Constantinople
Rome
SELEUCIA-CTESIPHON

Attached: margewargis.jpg (1920x1080, 147.29K)

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Attached: 3403EB5C-A329-4D7F-9E2F-ADC91436D2D1.png (634x348, 318.4K)

Yes All Jews should die

Spoiler Alert! Everyone dies.

Don't you have some fags to marry and apologize for?

Attached: z13.jpg (1280x720, 95.32K)

Yes, precisely. It is ESSENTIALLY dead. The essence of Roman Catholicism is death. It was a corpse from the moment they defected from the body of Christ.

Attached: IMG_7532.JPG (533x800, 80.71K)

Not completely without consequence but close enough.

If the pope or the bishop cared about me and hundreds of thousands of other tradcaths like me he'd be more serious about the mass, and bishops would be more strictly commanded to provide support for Tridentine parishes.

Me and dozens of others just want to lead a sacramental life, get closer to Christ, work on our salvation and become holy.
Church politics right now consist out of boycotted traditionalists, a literal gay-liberal mafia and a pope supported by them (with or without him realizing this).

We're de facto living loose from the diocese, but de jure under the bishop's jurisdiction.
In fact we got the worst from both sides, I remember last year the parents wanted to get their kids christened in the Tridentine rite but I give you two euros he would not allow another bishop doing tradcath stuff in his diocese.

I don't think protestantism works this way.
I'm jokingly calling myself and my parish "Western Orthodox" these days because that's what we de facto are.
We acknowledge the position of pope and we respect the person in it and his decisions IF and only IF these are orthodox in doctrine.
The current pope proceeds to show the opposite and has almost excommunicated himself twice already, so we try to ignore the whole situation altogether.

The pope, and any other clergy in high authority, are our shepherds and leaders.
This does not mean that we need to follow then into the ravine called heresy if they wish to jump in it.

This is the True™️ Breadpill every catholic has to swallow.
Live sacramental, obey orthodoxy, ignore heresy.

St Ambrose of Milan: (Commentary on Twelve Psalms of David 40:30 [A.D. 389]).

“It is to Peter that he says: ‘You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church’ [Matt. 16:18]. Where Peter is, there is the Church. And where the Church is, no death is there, but life eternal”

St Jerome: (Letters 15:2 [A.D. 396]).

“I follow no leader but Christ and join in communion with none but your blessedness [Pope Damasus I], that is, with the chair of Peter. I know that this is the rock on which the Church has been built. Whoever eats the Lamb outside this house is profane. Anyone who is not in the ark of Noah will perish when the flood prevails.”

Council of Chalcedon (Acts of the Council, session 3 [A.D. 451]).

“Wherefore the most holy and blessed Leo, archbishop of the great and elder Rome, through us, and through this present most holy synod, together with the thrice blessed and all-glorious Peter the apostle, who is the rock and foundation of the Catholic Church, and the foundation of the orthodox faith, has stripped him [Dioscorus] of the episcopate”

Optatus (The Schism of the Donatists 2:2 [A.D. 367]).

“You cannot deny that you are aware that in the city of Rome the episcopal chair was given first to Peter; the chair in which Peter sat, the same who was head—that is why he is also called Cephas [‘Rock’]—of all the apostles; the one chair in which unity is maintained by all”

Cyprian of Carthage (Letters 43[40]:5 [A.D. 253]).

“There is one God and one Christ, and one Church, and one chair founded on Peter by the word of the Lord. It is not possible to set up another altar or for there to be another priesthood besides that one altar and that one priesthood. Whoever has gathered elsewhere is scattering”

Clement of Alexandria (Who Is the Rich Man That Is Saved? 21:3–5 [A.D. 200]).

"[T]he blessed Peter, the chosen, the preeminent, the first among the disciples, for whom alone with himself the Savior paid the tribute [Matt. 17:27], quickly grasped and understood their meaning. And what does he say? ‘Behold, we have left all and have followed you’ [Matt. 19:27; Mark 10:28]"

Pope Clement (Letter of Clement to James 2 [A.D. 221])

"Be it known to you, my lord, that Simon [Peter], who, for the sake of the true faith, and the most sure foundation of his doctrine, was set apart to be the foundation of the Church, and for this end was by Jesus himself, with his truthful mouth, named Peter, the first fruits of our Lord, the first of the apostles; to whom first the Father revealed the Son; whom the Christ, with good reason, blessed; the called, and elect"

Saint Augustine (Sermons 295:2 [A.D. 411]).

"Among these [apostles] Peter alone almost everywhere deserved to represent the whole Church. Because of that representation of the Church, which only he bore, he deserved to hear ‘I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven’"

Saint Augustine (Sermons 131:10).

Rome has spoken. The case is closed.

Attached: large.jpg (1500x1000, 291.8K)

post the rest of the scripture, satan

"But you profane it when you say that the LORD's table is polluted, and the food for it* may be despised. 13 'What a weariness this is,' you say, and you sniff at me, * says the LORD of hosts. You bring what has been taken by violence or is lame or sick, and this you bring as your offering! Shall I accept that from your hand? says the LORD. 14 Cursed be the cheat who has a male in his flock, and vows it, and yet sacrifices to the Lord what is blemished; for I am a great King, says the LORD of hosts, and my name is feared among the nations."

deny the Holy Eucharist at your own risk

[-]

Are you actually retarded or are you just pretending? I know you prots support faggot marriage but there's nothing of the sort in the Church retard.
Google it next time.

Shut up, homo

Attached: >papists.png (768x1024, 769.87K)

Man I haven't seen this thread in a while

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA AH

Attached: SS.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

Jérusalem
Antioche
Alexandrie
Constantinople
Rome
AVIGNON

Attached: Philippe le Bel.jpg (1645x2350, 1.91M)