4 MILLION $$$ RAISED FOR NEW BORDER WALL BY PATRIOTIC AMERICAN HERO!

Insiders say that Congress - full of Anti-American communists - won’t provide the $5 billion to build a wall on the U.S. southern border, but a triple-amputee military veteran and Purple Heart recipient has raised over $4 million in three days on the crowdfunding site Go Fund Me.

Brian Kolfage started the campaign on December 16 out of frustration that the federal government is failing to secure the border.

“As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today,” Kolfage wrote on his Go Fund Me page. “Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.”

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall,” Kolfage wrote on his Go Fund Me page. “That equates to roughly 5 Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.”

So far, more than 70,000 people have contributed in donations ranging from $5 to $100, with donations pouring in by the minute.

And because it is not easy to give money to the federal government that is dedicated for a specific purpose, Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-MI) introduced legislation that would direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds that could be used to fund the wall.

Palazzo, vice chairman of the House Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee, introduced the Border Bonds for America Act of 2018 on Monday.

The bill “allows American citizens the opportunity to purchase revenue bonds to help finance the construction of a southern border wall,” the press release announcing the legislation said.

archive.fo/4pHrS
breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/20/update-vet-raises-over-4-million-for-wall-in-three-days-lawmakers-bill-to-direct-funds/

Attached: 4 MILLION $$$ RAISED FOR NEW BORDER WALL BY PATRIOTIC AMERICAN HERO.jpg (682x1024, 106.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/may/30/mexico-will-pay-for-border-wall-and-enjoy-it-says-trump-video
youtube.com/watch?v=-yfIxBjOw3o
youtube.com/watch?v=BEAH5RRNBoA
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-20/trump-throws-stopgap-bill-disarray-will-not-sign-anything-without-perfect-border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JOHNNY, YOU WILL LIKE THIS ONE!

A true patriot!

How dare you post this Russian propaganda! We should not defend our borders, we should be allowing foreigners in whenever they like! Nevermind the possibility of foreign agents slipping into our country to infiltrate us either, Russian conspiracy! The vet is a Russian agent btw!

What's going to happen when the government takes that money and spends on something not even close to border security? Let's be real, trump could've had that funding secured no problem by now if he actually wanted it.

They'll be sued then, which I speculate would come from more taxpayer money. Evil son of a bitches, however we could convince some Judges at the Supreme Court to force the govt to use it for the wall, that would be an idea.

Blow through our personal money so they can blow our tax money and still win? I don't think so.

Now your just being stupid.

By the way, only the top echelons of our govt don't want a wall, but most border agents and LE do want it. So its not all black and white, its just a few rotten apples in the higher ranks. These are the men that make government look so evil.

They're also the men who make the decisions and decide what the public gets to know.

Not so much anymore thanks to the freedom of the internet! Ditched my cable service YEARS AGO.

Nigger that ain't shit, it coast 18 mill just to replace two and half miles of fence in Cali.

Oy vey, 1 Billion? What do you want 1 Billion for when Trump is asking for 5 Billion.

Could it be because you want to keep the money when someone tells you you can't pay anyone to legally build the wall?

oy vey goyim, don't you know by not supporting this fence you obviously want open borders and to let everyone in just look at all those asylum "seekers" that over 80% get turned away but that hurts my narrative

Some blonde chad must be cucking him.

Attached: 35400806_154505643886346_r.jpeg (1200x800, 313.72K)

People starving, struggling, poor and these sociopaths waste money on a wall that requires tens of billions. Trash.

brown haired people can have blonde kids you know

Remember when Drumpf said he's going to make Mexico pay for the wall?

No

Trump never even said that.

Mexico will pay in the form of Tarrifs

He meant to say; "Brown haired white people, can get blonde children, you know"
Sandniggers can obviously not. (Or god forbid niggers)

those hungry people can get jobs building the wall. and then we can fire trebuchets of birth control over the wall

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/may/30/mexico-will-pay-for-border-wall-and-enjoy-it-says-trump-video

KYS you fucking retarded shill

Attached: 1053915609 - Copy.jpg (1000x541, 90.74K)

He said it about 10 times you inbred trumptard. Samples

youtube.com/watch?v=-yfIxBjOw3o

youtube.com/watch?v=BEAH5RRNBoA

House Passes Stopgap Funding Bill With $5 Billion For Wall

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-20/trump-throws-stopgap-bill-disarray-will-not-sign-anything-without-perfect-border

So Mexico is paying for the wall or the US taxpayers? Repubs have been in power for 2 years and no wall. Whatever gets through house has no chance in Senate even through Repubs also control Senate. This is all bait for Trumptards. Enjoy you mindless trash

I don't care who pays for it, as long as its fucking built! We need to end this endless migration into the country, or we'll lose our fucking country to foreigners!

what this fool doesn't realize is that even most trump supporters think the wall is a stupid idea. apparently he really is a fool because he believes trump. "too many americans have been murdered by illegal aliens." that number pales in comparison to the number that have been murdered by white american citizens.

< most trump supporters think the wall is a stupid idea
Must be your first day on the JIDF aint that right Schlomo Martinez?

Nah…. YOU don't want the wall. Face it, other people have other opinions and I know you can't stand that but its true. There are Americans who don't agree with your political ideology, it may be hard to grasp that but deal with it. Its called living in the real world and you don't always get your way.

Is this some 4th dimensional ironic bait?

Attached: 1509338173023.png (447x447, 91.45K)

This

Attached: IMG_20181220_184326_589.jpg (1024x576, 244.8K)

Only 4,996+ million more to go.

I'm sure that per capita more Americans have been murdered by illegals than Jews killed by Palestinians.

Attached: meanwhile in israel.jpg (625x469, 138.59K)

lel