Good! Denmark Cracks Down Against Destabilization Policy, Migrants Must Behave Or Be Deported!

Denmark will require anyone who takes Danish citizenship to shake hands at the naturalization ceremony, under a law passed on Thursday, which lawmakers say is aimed at Muslims who refuse on religious grounds to touch members of the opposite sex.

The law has prompted strong reactions from some of the mayors who must conduct such ceremonies, and who are upset that they will become the faces and fists of a policy they call awkward, “purely symbolic” and irrelevant to an applicant’s qualifications. They say the Danish Parliament, which approved the measure, has artificially elevated a social custom to a national value.

But Denmark is not alone. Authorities in Switzerland and France have recently cited “lack of assimilation” in rejection of citizenship to foreigners who refuse to shake hands with officials.

archive.fo/QPEDN
nytimes.com/2018/12/20/world/europe/denmark-muslims-handshake-law.html

The Danish parliament has approved funding for a plan to hold foreign criminals on a tiny island, despite criticism from the UN and local opposition.

Funding for the scheme was included in the 2019 Danish budget, which lawmakers voted through on Thursday. A centre for people convicted of crimes ranging from murder and rape to less serious offences is to be established in 2021 and will cost 759m krone (£92m).

Lindholm is used as a laboratory and crematorium by scientists researching swine flu, rabies and other contagious diseases. One ferry serving the three-hectare (seven-acre) island south-west of Copenhagen is named Virus.

The plan has aroused opposition in the communists of Vordingborg, of which Lindholm is part. “People think this is not the solution to the real problems,” the Vordingborg mayor, Mikael Smed, said before the parliamentary vote.

The UN human rights chief, Michelle Bachelet, expressed serious concerns about the idea on Wednesday.

archive.fo/NwHvs
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/20/denmark-passes-plan-to-send-foreign-criminals-to-tiny-island

Attached: Denmark Cracks Down Against Destabilization Policy, Migrants Must Behave Or Be Deported.jpg (702x336, 29.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-lindholm-island-foreign-criminals-deport-immigration-un-a8692521.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good start. If they start getting out of line, throwing their asses out is a very common sense idea.

Too little too late.
War soon.

Why is Europe so fucking retarded? Even the United States, the country known for being the most multi-ethnic nation on the planet, REQUIRES foreigners to pass tests related to American culture and history before becoming official citizens. Its not that hard to do, and its common sense. What was their fucking problem?

The good part is the second article, thats where it picks up. The deportations that is, if they start committing crimes they'll be deported.

The saddest thing is that after they are deported they can probably just walk the fuck back in after going through another EU country. I hear some Muslims rapefugees actually all too often attempt to get to America by first becoming a European citizen because its so fucking easy vs becoming an American citizen, and then from the EU they then usually have a slightly easier time getting to America.

EVERYONE IGNORE THIS!

If you are the BO of end/news/ reading this: all this news will be posted at some other point to end/news/ once endchan thwarts all the DDoS attacks against them. They are hitting them hard as I type this, so be patient. Endchan will be back up soon and I'll be posting this news over there later.

Oh so very sad I was starting to miss the endchan links as if I follow any link that's ever posted on this board anyways. I just skim the OP, I'm sure most people do

Attached: 1533889358798.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

I know your being sarcastic but I'm not: thousands enjoy reading the real news!

imagine being this deluded

Most readers don't bother commenting, thats all.

Then start it, faggot

The communists are opposed? Who the fuck gives a rats ass about commies? Last I checked, Denmark is not headed by the commies. Although I must say in the defense of reds like the Chinese and Russians, they don’t give a rats ass for Muslims. So why are th commies butthurt in Denmark? Oh yeah… it aligns with the lefty agenda of destabilization.

I didn't even know endchan posted any news. I'm not gonna go there to read any, though, so I'll ignore it like you wanted.

sigh! the danish have a small cock; they are just jealous of all those HUGE muslim circumcised cocks piercing danish little girls.

Endchan is where Killcen went off to for around a year before coming back over here. Posts on both 8ch/n/ and end/news/. end/news/ looks a lot like /realnews/ with a different owner previously from 8ch/pol/

fundamentalist Muslims find the idea of shaking hands with kafir (non-muslims) very disturbing. Ones that do it seek forgiveness from Allah, because it is a sin against Allah for them to cohort with kafir.

They're certain it is a filthy act to shake hands with non-believers

I think it's a typo. Maybe communities.

sounds like that is the best thing Islam has ever done for the world right there. Why would you ever want to shake the hand of a person who more than likely has wiped their ass with it at some point in the near past?

Attached: 7AE6514.jpg (573x419, 34.22K)

all of this is literally meaningless without extensive deportations

And even better is the second article, the deportation part. Now if the migrants don't behave (that seems very hard for many of them to do btw), they'll get their asses deported to a small little isolated island where they can act like inbred subhuman parasites all they want.

Migrants misbehave ALL THE TIME, so here's whats coming to those that do misbehave:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-lindholm-island-foreign-criminals-deport-immigration-un-a8692521.html

In other words, Muslims Jihads BTFO, they can't do their Sharia Law crap over there anymore, they'd be deported! So they'll be forced to assimilate with the Western Culture or GTFO.

Hopefully the handshaking alone will deter a lot of them from coming in the near future. This was a Good! start though, along with that deportation policy for criminal scum.

they'll just wait until they're the majority while you're living in the moment like a nigger, retard

That will be a miserable wait because even though there are a lot of them, they are still vastly outnumbered by citizens. By the time Muslims get near a majority, I expect the EU will have been dismantled, the fire of nationalism would have been ignited and sweeping changes will inevitably be the saving grace for many European nations which will secure their borders and prevent any more contamination to occur. So parts of Europe may be lost, but not all of it, especially those taking action right now.

You defeatists expect everything at once, but thats not how reality works, changes are often incremental and work out gradually. This is a Good! start. Give it some time, things CAN get better if we push hard enough to make it better.

we don't have time

Correction: time is all we really have on Earth, and we need to take advantage of it and not waste it or let it pass by without doing something to better the world. When good people sit down and do nothing, evil occupies the time for you.

Commies, Soros' pets, BTFO.

Zig Forums vermin BTFO.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Common sense prevails in Denmark for the first time, in a long time.

good start

bumping more good news