Good! Trump Officially Legalizes Industrial Hemp Nationwide

Hemp has been illegal in the United States since 1937. But this changed on Thursday, after President Donald Trump signed the Farm Bill, legalizing industrial hemp in the U.S. once again.

The bid for hemp’s recent legalization began when Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell pushed for hemp to be freely available to all Americans as part of the 2018 Farm Bill.

The goal was to reinvigorate the plant’s farming opportunities from state pilot programs to a nationwide scale by removing hemp from the Controlled Substances Act and treating it like an agricultural product.

Upon signing the bill Thursday, Trump called it his “great honor to sign the 2018 Farm Bill, a very special and important piece of legislation.” He added, “It opens new markets for agriculture all over the world.”

Cannachronicle.com reports:
cannachronicle.com/2018/12/20/united-states-has-officially-legalized-hemp/

Let’s bring you up to speed, hemp is defined in the legislation as the cannabis plant (yes, the same one that produces marijuana) with one key difference: hemp cannot contain more than 0.3 percent of THC (the compound in the plant most commonly associated with getting a person high).

Basically, hemp can’t get you high. For decades, federal law did not differentiate hemp from other cannabis plants, all of which were effectively made illegal in 1937 under the Marihuana Tax Stamp Act and formally made illegal in 1970 under the Controlled Substances Act—the latter banned cannabis of any kind.

It’s true that hemp policy in the United States has been drastically transformed by this new legislation. However, there remain some misconceptions about what, exactly, this policy change does.

The 807-page document is nearly half a foot tall. Hemp is discussed in only a handful of pages. But the impact on the industry is monumental:

What will the new law do?

Redefines Hemp to include its “extracts, cannabinoids and derivatives,” Congress explicitly has removed popular hemp products — such as hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) — from the purview of the CSA. Accordingly, the Drug Enforcement Administration no longer has any possible claim to interfere with the interstate commerce of hemp products. This should give comfort to federally regulated institutions — banks, merchant services, credit card companies, e-commerce sites and advertising platforms — to conduct commerce with the hemp and hemp product industry.

Hemp farmers now may finally access needed crop insurance and can fully participate in USDA programs for certification and competitive grants.

State and local governments may impose separate restrictions or requirements on hemp growth and the sale of hemp products – however, they cannot interfere with the interstate transport of hemp or hemp products. We are hopeful that local and state officials will follow Congress’ lead, as well as the statements and resolutions of the World Health Organization and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that declare, after intense scientific scrutiny, that CBD is safe, non-toxic, and non-addictive.

The FDA continues to exercise jurisdiction over the regulation of ingestible and topical hemp products. We applaud the agency’s continued efforts to crack down on bad actors who undermine the industry through misguided marketing claims. And while we are concerned about non-binding statements made by the FDA that have led some state and local officials to question the legality of the retail sale of hemp-derived CBD, we are hopeful that we can work with the agency to clarify that CBD – which their own scientists concluded has no abuse potential and does not pose a risk to public health – should not be withheld from Americans who count on it for their health and wellness.

archive.fo/vM0Sm
newspunch.com/trump-officially-legalizes-hemp-nationwide/

Attached: Trump Officially Legalizes Industrial Hemp Nationwide.png (678x381, 508.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ministryofhemp.com/hemp/not-marijuana/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-always-said-he-wouldnt-be-predictable-the-consequences-are-on-display-this-week/2018/12/20/66c98f14-049c-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?noredirect=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't Obama do this? This would have been much more productive than trying to go after our guns.

Note that marijuana is still illegal, but hemp used for industrial purposes is now legal which is great because this one one way to really create some economic production. The hemp industry has HUGE potential: clothing, paper, alternative source of biofuel and oils, plastic composites, cosmetics, etc.

Too bad its only legalized now because certain parties have full control over it now.

Just think of the all the American jobs this could potentially create! This is very good for America and we would be STUPID AS HELL NOT to take advantage of this opportunity!!

Anyone that invests in some land, wants to create a company and grow the stuff to make products now can do this. You don't need to be some billionaire to start your own small business and hire some workers.

WAKE UP AMERICA! HEMP HAS BEEN LEGALIZED! THIS IS A TRILLION DOLLAR DOMESTIC INDUSTRY WAITING TO HAPPEN!

= TONS OF POTENTIAL WEALTH, TONS OF POTENTIAL JOBS, ALL OVER THE GREAT USA!

= A REAL ECONOMIC RECOVERY! NOT FUNNY MONEY PRINTING SCAMS BY THE FED!

go sniff some patchouli incense, hippie

You mutts deserve to be culled by niggers

Industrial hemp cannot be smoked to get high. Its the same species as marijuana but NOT the same plant.

It's hard to believe how highly people thought of the drone king, it's like they really believed to he TV news.

whatever you say junkie, go Pablo Escobar on your whole damn nation for all i care.

No one can "control" the hemp because it has yet to be grown for such purposes. Remember: this was just passed, the industry has yet to even be built. HOWEVER, I can guarantee you Jews are making investments!

Are you that fucking retarded? Industrial hemp is used to manufacture clothing, paper, biofuel, oils, plastic composites, cosmetics, among other products.

If you tried to smoke this hemp, you would get SICK, nothing else.

Are Hemp and Marijuana the Same?

Short Answer: No, they are just both part of the Cannabis family

Hemp is completely different from marijuana in its function, cultivation and application. But these differences didn’t stop our political leaders from getting confused and accidentally grouping all Cannabis species as a Schedule I Drug and banning it in 1970 under the Controlled Substances Act. Even after 45 years, the government still seems to have some confusion in distinguishing the two plants. Although legislation is being made, progress has been slow.In its application, hemp and marijuana serve completely different purposes. Marijuana, as it is widely known, is used for medicinal or recreational purposes. Hemp is used in variety of other applications that marijuana couldn’t possibly be used in. These include healthy dietary supplements, skin products, clothing, and accessories. Overall, hemp is known to have over 25,000 possible applications.

ministryofhemp.com/hemp/not-marijuana/

"Boomer news" huh? So this includes the biggest fucking news event of the year possibly too huh? A new potential industrial revolution is boomer news? Its not relevant at all to you? Well then go back to sitting in front of a TV screen and playing your video games loser!

A NEW TRILLION DOLLAR DOMESTIC INDUSTRY IS "NOT NEWS"….. just.

I have some news for you anons: in the future the clothing you buy will likely be made with USA Hemp. The paper you print documents on, likely the same besides lumber. The makeup your girlfriends wear may be made of USA Hemp too. The plastics you use, likely new USA hemp composites. You will be surrounded with new USA-made Hemp products. And NO, you can't smoke it!

The rest of the world has passed us by here in the US because of hemp illegalization. The hemp industry is YUUGE elsewhere in the world and will be YUUGE here now too. We can build houses out of this shit! It is one of the most useful plants on this planet with more varied uses than any other. The seeds are highly nutritious also.
Trump just did what no Democrat could do – he literally just legalized one of the most profitable crops in the world, which will be of great benefit to our country.
For the first time in my life I actually want to buy some land. I would grow hemp. I've spent 40 years growing cannabis. May as well put my know-how to work!

Attached: Hemp God!.jpg (744x1128, 79.13K)

If USA Hemp is utilized for industry - and it very likely will be - not only will it create an abundance of productive jobs… can you say 2020s will be a repeat of the 1920s BOOM with a new industrial revolution? Do you know how many Ma & Pa businesses could thrive in a market like this? Hemp has HUGE industrial potential and can be grown all across the USA! But "not news" for some, I know, but thats too bad because life will pass you by.

The picture is deceiving user. Marijuana is NOT industrial hemp, and is STILL illegal in most states - for a good reason I might add.

And I'm no pot smoking commie, BUT I DO support industrial Hemp! It will be a massive industry!

Noice pic!
Saved.

Because you can't shoot him with a plant, duh.

C'mon now!
Not trying to "deceive" anyone!
Just trying to have some fun!

Thx.

That.

Legalizing industrial Hemp is likely the ONE thing I actually agree with most leftists on. It needed to be done. This will be very economically productive for our nation. The hippies have tarnished the reputation of Hemp and so has the federal government for many years BUT it is not the same as marijuana and cannot be smoked (unless you want to get very sick!)

BREAKING HEMP NEWS!!

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK!!

Oh, yes, many people do care about this user. This can generate massive wealth and jobs user. It is BIG BIG news, like it or not. In fact, this has the potential to restore our economic woes for years to come!

Look at all these potentials, made in the USA baby!!

Attached: Hemp-Infographic-min.jpg (736x1052, 198.51K)

Thats a LOT of products!

Attached: f144a58301326f7350ab54277ff13117.png (1024x799, 552.91K)

UPDATE :

THIS JUST IN: even less ppl care now

Losers don't care. Those that desire a decent living (jobs), a roaring economy, domestic industry coming back… these Americans DO care and its very Good! news.

NEWS FLASH !!

Now even YOU don't care

I'm excited about this user. It has huge potential and can save a lot of Americans for utter poverty. This is wonderful news.

and can save a lot of Americans from utter poverty FIXED.

This will ALSO save our farmers, and it will also save rural industries as well. No bailouts needed! Just productive capitalism baby!

Attached: PicsArt_12-21-12.43.55.jpg (599x799, 75.09K)

The environmentalists should ALSO be happy. Why? Because our dependence on oil will be reduced significantly by this! Think about this: most products that can be made by industrial Hemp currently rely on petrochemicals to make!

I want hemp realdolls and hemp artificial hearts and a hemp burning man effigy.

I will be making a vehicle that runs on hemp oil this next year.

RESTORE OUR ECONOMIC WOES TODAY

END WOMENS’ SUFFERAGE

sounds good. too bad that's not what will happen at all.

Too late………………..

this is one of those tiny little round bandaids you'd put on a blister on your foot….

And it's supposed to cure the gigantic shotgun wound caused by Trump's Trade War Policy?

At least you haven't lost your ability to dream

I had to shellac my hemp dildo to keep shit from soaking into the fibers.

The innovative possibilities are endless. I see America finally building a space elevator..from HEMP.

"Accordingly, the Drug Enforcement Administration no longer has any possible claim to interfere with the interstate commerce of hemp products. This should give comfort to federally regulated institutions — banks, merchant services, credit card companies, e-commerce sites and advertising platforms — to conduct commerce with the hemp and hemp product industry."

This makes it LEGAL to cultivate and use the hemp to make and sell products on the open market. That means massive wealth generation within the next decade. You can ignore it, but this is going to create a massive amount of jobs and opportunities all across the US. You'll likely be buying some USA-Hemp products in the future not even knowing it!

Hemp quantum computers and hemp mud cookies and hemp dental implants and hemp flavored refugees.

That's almost as exciting as Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen adopting a baby in 6 weeks

I'm absolutely elated

This government is such a drug dealer. Pretty soon, prostitution legalized in every state.

I don't know about a space elevator BUT the innovative possibilities are almost endless. Clothing, paper, ink, textiles, plastic composites, foods, oils, biofuel, cosmetics, luggage products, fiber, hemp-mortar for construction, blankets/sheets, hemp-cardboard … you name it!!

According to the FBI, it is completely legal for me to travel from one state to another wearing a Fedora made out of my own feces……

The only thing I care about is 5 ply toilet paper

It’s actually not a bad move. But we still need to genocide everyone who isn’t Irish.

Imagine how cool my coffee filters are going to look…

And how shitty my coffee will taste

Attached: d4e037577283efbe9cc1e0d512a1fb8e8825ce8c577ca116665ac2e408064b5d.jpg (247x232, 19.88K)

There's no need for hemp production after introduce my new magnolia leaf tampons

Industrial hemp cannot be smoked to get high, it is NOT marijuana like some seem to delusionally believe. Its a whole different plant.

Again, there are dozens of products that can be made from hemp.

TP can also be made from Hemp.

Trump is better at being a dem than the Party people who talk clean green and then invest in electronics.

I can’t wait to have my foodstamps taken away and replaced with hemp hardtack infused with soylent. Interdasting times for sure, this week.

My Poison Ivy tampons are all the rage. They're a real breakout product!

Hopefully they can make
catheters out of the stems

Attached: PicsArt_12-21-01.04.08.jpg (599x799, 73.52K)

Folks…. this is significant news. In the next decade or two almost half the products you use and consume literally could be USA-made Hemp products!

Yes, tampons as well! And condoms. And makeup and your sex dolls or whatever!

Of course hemp is not the stickyickyicky. I said that because it’s resorting to traditionally prohibited sources of revenue to keep itself afloat. Pussy is next, mark my words.

Magnolia Leafs aren't very absorbent, but at least they're large enough to fit into Jim's vagina

Detected the guy who thinks pussy as to be purchased

Nah. Salvia stems are hollow though.

Folks…. Hemp could produce Hundreds of Billions of dollars $$$ in revenue PER YEAR.

That is how to make an economy BOOM!

I feel oddly hopeful and less disappointed in my fellow man the last two days. Something is wrong.

Good pussy always has.

LEAVES*

speech to text abomination

I do too user. I think a correction is long overdue and I think America MIGHT be on the verge of saving its own ass!!!

NEWS FLASH !!

some men know how to get pussy AND have the women pay everything

Top Kek!
You really have drunk the hemp koolaid, haven't you?

THE WORST PART ABOUT HEMP CONDOMS:

the seeds

Check in with me after the nuclear attack in 2022 and we can update your theory

Seriously, lol. Not joking about that at all. It is 100% possible. Watch for this to happen.

That’s not what I personally am after. I have a refined taste.

But quality women never have and never will let someone like, I don’t know, Gary Coleman in his later unemployed and unremarkable years, jiggle their handles.

Attached: F0159F04-C22A-494A-889D-1E06454F2A19.jpeg (499x359, 51.71K)

In other words, that PUA shit isn’t even a thing. It’s a youtube gimmick.

Oh believe me, the globalist/commie social planners are NOT happy about this… they will try to stir some more war and fuck things up. But whatever. Stay vigilant and be prepared, we are headed towards a global economic RESET and massive economic revival potentially if things go our way.

Yah. And I prefer quality weed over hemp any day.

And call me crazy, I know, but I think papa Bush died for a reason. I don't think this was an accident or natural death. Bush and Rockefellers were BIGLY into the petrochemical industry! Maybe, something changed the minds of Congress? Maybe they had a change of heart? Maybe…. just saying it, no matter how kooky it may sound……

He was pretty old. Could that possibly be a reason?

Industrial hemp can be used to make hundreds of products. Typical marijuana cannot, its used to dull your brain and make you high. So ditch the weed and invest in some quality industrial hemp. Funny thing is there was a big conspiracy going around the last year that the US had a backup economic recovery plan - a REAL ONE - and it had to do with Hemp legalization. Yahhhhhhhh…………..

I don’t smoke because of aspergillus mold.

Could be, but I've heard that the Bush family did their best to suppress hemp legalization by all means necessary because Hemp competes with their petrochemical profits, their special interests! Maybe he was snuffed out to send a message to the others?

Trump had better be careful lest he call Jeb to action.

And get this. FLASHBACK: "we are going to change our economy, and it will not be fair to the oil industry" … I recall an article written back when Obama was still president and it was from an economic news source, maybe Financial Times? Anyone remember that article? Perhaps we should dig that up again? Maybe this is somehow connected? Don't know, just saying!

Hindsight is 20/20.

I suppose you still believe in Santa Claus?

SOMETHING is going on in the background we don't know about. WHY the sudden change from a Republican Congress? Its strange but I have a feeling this could have been planned. And also note that yesterday an article by the mainstream press headlined "Trump always said he wouldn’t be predictable. The consequences are on display this week."

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-always-said-he-wouldnt-be-predictable-the-consequences-are-on-display-this-week/2018/12/20/66c98f14-049c-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?noredirect=on

And this is concerning a LOT of the powers inside Washington DC. So I'm thinking Trump is most definitely "shaking things up" for them. As conspiratorial as that may sound.

NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS OF HEMPWAY INDUSTRIES

Attached: IMG_20181221_133430.jpg (2592x1944, 3.13M)

One thing is for certain, this is no ordinary run-of-the-mill presidency. Trump being a die-hard Zionist does concern me and many others, but some of the things he's doing is really rattling their globalist agenda.

I could get behind that for funsies if he didn’t spend the better part of the last few years spinning a dreidel in the oval office and hiring and firing so many new employees it looks like he’s running a McDonalds.

well now you have trump going after your guns

President Biznatch governs like a ceo in a system that depends on confidence and stability to function. Makes for a good sideshow but there are bound to be victims.

Bump stocks are not guns, they are specific stocks for rifles. I don't support the ban at all, but I don't support hyperbole about this being a "gun ban" either because its not.

for that matter you can say obama wasn't banning guns

Obongo and Michael were /areguys/.

acting like a CEO in a public office setting is also known as being a tyrant