Cops Constitutionally Don't have to Protect You Federal Judge Reconfirms

archive.is/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/parkland-shooting-lawsuit-ruling-police.html
[1]nytimes.com/2018/12/12/us/parkland-shooting-florida-commission-report.html

Attached: merlin_134704116_2d001698-394f-438a-9e4d-9abf9df75268-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 89.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQhs-UzYgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kikes must hang.

real news

Yet these commie judges are the SAME assholes who rule against our 2nd Amendment rights to defend ourselves too. Shows their utter contempt for America.

To serve and protect

Attached: 3e6e28f1fdb71b79e269936bb61fb34f_large.jpg (660x447, 76.82K)

to protect and serve…. so if theyre not protecting us, what are they doing? what service are they providing?

Judges and politicians have guns and armed bodyguards to protect them but everyone else don't need guns. These faggots need the guillotine.

They are servicing the interests of the elite.

This is what happens when you let the government do everything for you.

The laws of the united kuckification are finally coming to america.

"Howdy partner, you got a license for that there uncircumcised penis?"

OP Constitutionally Doesn't have to Protect You from Retarded Capitalization and Needless Greentext

Now that really hurts my feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQhs-UzYgU

Attached: ameriburger.jpg (482x800, 142.99K)

"reconfirms", this is literally always how it has been in your country, there are decades upon decades of examples, a famous one I remember in which 2 niggers raped and killed the mother and 2 daughters in a family, the police knew it was going on but chose not to respond
This why everyone laughs at you mutts when you talk shit about any other country, you've been cucked for 70+ years now

This is why I try not to poke fun at other nations. Things are bad in the US for sure, but the US is still a great compared to most other nations which a literally now subjugated shitholes of tyranny.

But remember this: the US is not exempt from the same consequences. The minute you give up those guns is the minute you just gave away your freedoms and signed your own ass away to the same hostile batch of niggers. Live Free or Die, and I do mean that.

Hey, guess what, nazi fascist? America was NEVER great.

America was a lot better back in the day, but its still "great" compared to other shithole nations. I'd rather live in America right now than most European nations. I'd rather live in America than China. I'd rather live in America than Russia, or Mexico or Canada. I'm not bashing those nations but America still has some semblance of freedom left. Its not completely utterly toast. It will be if we give up our guns and sign our own asses away to these radical leftist control freaks. That would mark America's defeat so we cannot let that happen.

It's a slogan like Google's "Do No Evil"

They're protecting and serving the jews.

Even they abandoned that slogan a bit before spinning Google off as a child company of Alphabet

"to serve and protect" (((government interests)))

Attached: police-protect-government-not-people.jpg (584x537, 40.36K)

But they can constitutionally shoot your dog.

Police are a thing to enforce the laws in their jurisdiction. I can see how this ruling makes sense when you think of police as people that enforce rules. In my opinion this guy should be prosecuted for negligence. Police have become more than simply enforcers of the Constitution, especially when they're used as security. Police on campuses are there for security and the expectation is that they will be security. It's almost as if you pay for a security guard's services and the understanding was that you protect because you were paid. If they bail on you I can see how that could be taken to court due to the security guard agreeing to protect you. This ruling relies on interpreting the Constitution as police solely being enforcers of law when they are not only obviously more than that, but claim to be more than that themselves (protect and serve).

t. Boot Licker

Some cops are decent people who really do not want to harm anyone, they're naive joining the force THINKING they're serving for a "good cause."

What ends up happening is a lot realize how corrupt it really is, so they either cave to peer pressure (or threats) and become bad cops as well….. or they end up quiting after a few years.

The problem is really government. Who trains police to act like militant thugs against citizens? Oh yah, the FBI does! Who tells the police there are terrorists lurking behind every corner? Oh yah, the DHS does! Who tells police that pot smokers may become hostile and violent, or that anyone caught with cash in their wallet is a drug dealer? Oh yah, the DEA does!

nice country you got there, zogmutts

and by violently arrest I also mean shoot to kill anyone

once the damage is done they quit. great guys!

Nazis didnt like america though

To serve the kike and protect themselves

people without guns:"help, about to be raped and murdered"
cops:"lol wat, lets wait outside"
judge:"cops dont have to save people. gl next time scrubs"

Divine justice

I feel bad for the cops who were shot protecting students at other schools.

You either die a good goy, or you live long enough to see yourself become the Nazi

Was already old news, but it's especially old news now so anchored.