Hello, let's practice Koine Greek. I'll start:

Hello, let's practice Koine Greek. I'll start:

Χαιρε, τι υμεις επι την καλήν ημέραν ταύτην;

This is now my fourth attempt at this thread. Papist mods keep deleting it because they want this to be a Roman Catholic only board with Latin. They hate Greek. No matter what they do I'm going to keep posting and we're going to practice our Greek with each other. The New Testament was written in Greek, not Latin. Likewise, the LXX, which the New Testament quotes from numerous times, also was written in Greek. The Vulgate is actually a really shit translation/revision based on already shit Latin manuscripts in the west at the time; and Orthodox Christians see it as the reason for so many Latin heresies. Orthodox Christians and Protestants must fight back against the tyranny of the Papists mods on this board. This thread was supposed to be a legit thread discussing the language of the Bible but then the Papist mods had to begin their screeching so now this isn't only about practicing our Greek skills but showing the mods that we are not going to take their shit anymore. Amen.

Attached: Eastern-Rite-Typika-Communion-boy-9-7-14-2-color.jpg (800x573, 586.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntgreek.net/
agesinitiatives.com/dcs/public/dcs/dcs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greek-English dictionary for anyone interested.

Any good sites that have free lessons as well?

Please exegete the part of Romans 9 about Pharaoh and the vessels of wrath

chaire, ti heis epi tin kalaen imeran taytin

Thank you brother,

λέγει γὰρ ἡ γραφὴ τῷ Φαραὼ ὅτι Εἰς αὐτὸ τοῦτο ἐξήγειρά σε, ὅπως ἐνδείξωμαι ἐν σοὶ τὴν δύναμίν μου, καὶ ὅπως διαγγελῇ τὸ ὄνομά μου ἐν πάσῃ τῇ γῇ.

The scriptures, that is, it says (singular, legei), to Pharaoh indicated by the dative, that for this very reason, God has raised him up saying exigeira se (I raised you up) (which is the first person aorist indicative active), how he might show (this is subjunctive first person reflexive) in him (dative) the power of his (power of my: accusative, power; me, genitive, for it is specifically of him), and how his name should be proclaimed in all the earth (again subjunctive; it is third person so "it should be" or "it may be", that is, his name, onoma mou again indicated by genitive), "in all the earth" is dative.

Oops, I meant that post for

ntgreek.net/ :)

what about Matthew that many church fathers said was written in Hebrew?

also most prots hate the LXX, didn't you know that? they think that the masoretic texts are better. so yeah you're telling prots to uprise against the vulgate, and yeah replace that with the 1000 year+ old masoretic texts made by (((them))) who explicity wanted to deny christ. real smart group of people you're talking to.

Prots, please stand together with your fellow Orthos and pray to the saints in heaven, and to the Mother of God, the God-Bearer, that you all will understand that the eucharist is not just a piece of bread but it actually contains Jesus Christ, the creator of the world. Please pray together with your othro brothers, pray for the intercession of the Mother of God.

What a LARPer

Thank you brother. What do you make of the vessels of wrath part? Do you think the Greek implies double predestination?

protestanism is a jewish religion made by the jews for the benefit of the jews.

Jesuit education, everybody.

Attached: 670295._UY400_SS400_.jpg (378x567 18.47 KB, 304.66K)

That was a pretty fair vid. In my personal experience, I've come across Christians who brow beat others for studying any version but the one they believe is the legitimate one, whether it be Greek, Hebrew, or English. I've had to deal with all three kinds of people and the memories are all like scars. What's ironic is that I have not met one that tries to push the Latin on me or even the English translations of it. It's dreadful how people imitate what they hate.

Gee… I wonder who's behind this post!

Attached: jews and papists.jpg (866x866, 841.72K)

But I do believe that Christ is truly present in the Eucharist! In, under, and through the forms of bread and wine. :) Also I pray the hymn to the Theotokos every morning and evening.

Any good ways to learn Byzantine chant? I'm an aspiring liturgist, and I think it's important to know, but so much of it is in Greek. Seems like a good opportunity to learn both. My Latin is already pretty good.

Oh, yeah who is the literal biggest support of israel sending loads of money to them, prot evangelicals. And haha St. John Chrysostom is a Doctor of our Church. Most of his views are totally heretical to prots, what a silly ortho, like the real presence.

And also haha as if prots care about what Martin Luther actually taught. You think protties have anything to do with his beliefs? He believed in the sinlessness of Mary (having changed it from ensoulment to the conception of Jesus), but just look at the other thread where prots insist Mary had to be a sinner otherwise Jesus was not necessary. So hahah again, wow, the state of orthos.

Attached: pope-francis-synagogue.jpg (740x493, 52K)

This might help you:
agesinitiatives.com/dcs/public/dcs/dcs.html
I'm a psalti at my church and we use this website for learning and as a template for services.
The best way to learn it IMO is to find a choir and take direction from a Protopsaltis. Jump right in and learn by osmosis if you can.

Is there a discord or IRC that I can join?

BASED POPE FRANCIS THE JUDAIZER

Aaalrighty then.