Well-Spoken Boomer Arrested for Threatening Gayboy Anti-Gun Activist David Hogg

A 78-year-old Sunrise man is accused of mailing a threatening letter to the mother of Parkland massacre survivor and gun control activist David Hogg.

According to a federal grand jury indictment, Warren Stanley Bond is charged with Mailing a Threatening Communication to Rebecca Boldrick in June.

If convicted of the felony, Bond faces up to five years in prison, three years of probation and a $250,000 fine.

Bond was being held in federal custody and was scheduled to have a court appearance in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.

Hogg attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School when 17 students and staff were fatally shot and another 17 were wounded Feb. 14.

Since then he has become one of several outspoken students with #NeverAgain advocating gun control and school safety across the country.

The letter mailed to his Parkland home read, “Keep F—ing with the NRA and you will be DOA,” WTVJ-Ch.6 reported.

Hogg’s family was also the target of a “swatting” prank in June when somebody called 911 falsely claiming to be heavily armed and hurting people inside the family’s house. The Broward Sheriff’s Office SWAT team responded but no one was home.

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-ne-david-hogg-threatened-20181221-story.html

Attached: fl-1545395954-3iak5idr0c-snap-image.jpg (699x393, 25.05K)

david hogg should die.

Attached: Emma-Gonzalez-CREDIT-Jeff-Vespa-4-740x799.jpg (740x799, 51.32K)

Fuck David the Warthog
Also, boomers always deserve it

Attached: emma-gonzalez-alicia-ross.png (1620x2048, 7.12M)

Attached: Hogg-Christ-1-1-678x381.jpg (678x381, 37.39K)

>(((david hogg))) gets stabbed by diversity

Attached: pakland-david-hogg.jpg (2280x3040, 3.75M)

Poor David

Attached: jim_watson (1).jpg (690x511, 46.2K)

Attached: image (2).jpg (720x864, 62.74K)

Attached: bIi870Zb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.78K)

Yea, old people suck.
Where do they all come from anyway?

Well, even though the "threat" might be deserved, it was still stupid to do. No shit he got caught, duh.

Why not just send it anonymously?. The old guy was probably senile.

Attached: luscious ccocck sspotted.jpg (250x248, 90.11K)

Attached: they wrote a book about me called the super nice prince who was kind to everyone by machavelli.jpg (500x380, 41.46K)

In the same county as him. If SHTF, I will hunt the fag down amid the chaos

david the cockhogg

The little fucker got Trump to ban bump stocks (even though the dumbass who shot up the sjw school didn't even use one). Where's the outrage there?

well worth it

Attached: PicsArt_12-21-10.01.25.jpg (699x393, 37.25K)

lol@you actually thinking
David Hogg was responsible
for anything at all

Unlike all the other shootings, this really felt like it was the first time a victim got out in front of the situation and push to get something changed. Clearly this kid is an idiot, but he's managed to become relevant and stay that way for a surprising amount of time, both as an advocate and a funny punching bag.

He's a whiney faggot promoted by the kike media for their agenda purposes. He wouldn't be anything without them. Can't wait for the possible day of the rope.

He's like 30 years old. The actual students posted a video of him while questioning who the hell he was during a class. Pretty obvious what that means.

Not my problem

Well his dad is a spook so it wouldn't surprise me that something is messed up with his background and fame

He looks like a secret agent.

Attached: image.jpg (340x408, 14.9K)

wait

Is it a female to male tranny?

David Hogg is Adam Lanza.

Attached: hogg-and-lanza.jpg (500x325, 30.1K)

They do look a lot alike. It's possible that "Adam Lanza" got plastic surgery and changed his identity to "David Hogg" after Sandy Hoax.

I don't care what it is, it needs a bullet between the eyes

Attached: 48-9999.jpg (1280x1280, 305.25K)

Attached: 485879537.jpg (1280x1280, 254.83K)

Truthfully I haven't seen a headline with his name in fucking ages. Although he does maintain the "spotlight" from living in your heads rent free while you beat off to Daisy

Attached: gloria van griff.jpg (549x768, 55.92K)

It's pretty meaningless, and they surely had all this planned out before Hillary lost. But they wanted to go after the scary "assault rifles", not a fairly useless accessory like bump stocks.
So basically those two goofballs Hogg and Gonzalez are just useful idiots who have outlived their purpose, and I'm surprised they haven't suicided yet. Maybe it's because they simply don't know anything and are fully brainwashed into thinking everything they did was their idea. Or maybe this whole threatening letter episode is just foreshadowing their deaths, with the intent to deflect the blame.

It's heartache by the number~
BLAM!

Attached: efe9110c97880b33268374718f1e3f0d.jpg (900x616, 92.74K)

Pop quiz, hotshots. You are in a room with Fagg and El Goblina and you have a gun but only one bullet. Which do you choose?

Fbi agents son David Hogg is the most real person on the planet !

Omg im like not even kidding 9999 of my friends just died holy fuck 9 million of my friends died I have proof if you question this you are racist I control you now

Something happened to me. And somebody else is bad. Therefore I am good and now get to tell everyone what to do!

Wow that is who we need in control of justice!!!???!!!!!!

A lawyer was once corrupt. That makes David Logg is obviously corrupt. Wanting to become a lawyer means he is guilty of every crime committed by that corrupt lawyer. Shame on him. This is how logic works now!