The biggest beneficiaries of the government safety net: Working-class whites

"Working-class whites are the biggest beneficiaries of federal poverty-reduction programs, even though blacks and Hispanics have substantially higher rates of poverty, according to a new study to be released Thursday by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

Government assistance and tax credits lifted 6.2 million working-class whites out of poverty in 2014, more than any other racial or ethnic demographic. Half of all working-age adults without college degrees lifted out of poverty by safety-net programs are white; nearly a quarter are black and a fifth are Hispanic."

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/16/the-biggest-beneficiaries-of-the-government-safety-net-working-class-whites/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.262fb662ce38

Attached: Capture.PNG (973x552, 99.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2018/08/01/white-americans-support-welfare-programs-but-only-for-themselves-says-new-research/
nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-Households-Children
cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
breitbart.com/politics/2018/09/27/refugee-programs-cost-americans-123-billion-in-10-years/
fairus.org/issue/legal-immigration/fiscal-cost-resettling-refugees-united-states
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
8ch.net/zooscat/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White Americans support welfare programs — but only for themselves, says new research

New study shows white Americans love government support programs — that is, if they're the beneficiaries

salon.com/2018/08/01/white-americans-support-welfare-programs-but-only-for-themselves-says-new-research/

"Look daddy, the kikes are trying to instigate race wars again"

Attached: Look daddy.jpg (1000x750, 387.06K)

From your other shit thread:

WE working class whites worked hard for yrs building this country up.

Now there only poverty tier wages for us.

Move over Jamal, and let Billy Ray get in the welfare line ahead of you

I don't want welfare.
I want affordable medical, dental, and drug care

Then get in line with Jamal

Whites are the highest population.
Whites give the most.
Whites should get more than that.

Attached: aid whites blacks hispanics welfare.png (756x768, 130.83K)

The point of these threads is that libertarians think all the indiscriminate welfare is what draws foreigner here, and so if it’s taken away no one will have to be called a racist for wanting to drive the curlytops out and it will only cost 30 or 40% of their white brothers and sisters. That, or they want to defend the Federal Reserve system.

You have no idea what libertarianism is if you think they support the Federal Reserve, you fucking retard. Read a book.

Read a post, literal fucking niggerbrain. Did you miss the word OR? It’s right there, second word in the sentence. Take your own advice, piece of shit.

It's because we're having our wages driven down by women and minorities and are often being outright pushed out of our jobs. Most jobs used to be there for strong white men, but not anymore! Truly a sad situation was brought on us white guys when the left switched from supporting labor unions to supporting women, mexicans, and thugs. Now most real union members are pro Trump, but we are a dying breed.

Trump’s had a very good week in the alternative press but I still don’t think he’s the man to turn this around. Pardon me while I wait for our Caligula.

All this is saying that whites actually use welfare for its intended purpose instead of remaining net burdens on society

Attached: race and taxes.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

They won't show this on TV, will they?

6 pack

Aren't there a lot more white folk?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4.91K)

Alternatively…
Meanwhile, water's wet. I mean the average single black mother making $20k/year would have to make $60k/year to have equal footing with the benefits they receive.

Attached: youre-adult-now-with-responsibilities-and-bills-21712844.png (500x859, 281.86K)

Also I love how the study is from 2014 but they phrase the article as if to imply this is the orange cheeto's fault.

Unions can go fuck themselves with their "everyone is equal" and "consistent wages" instead of performance wages and all their other commie bullshit.

are you fucking kidding me nigger?
>nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

>cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-Households-Children

>cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

>breitbart.com/politics/2018/09/27/refugee-programs-cost-americans-123-billion-in-10-years/

>fairus.org/issue/legal-immigration/fiscal-cost-resettling-refugees-united-states

>census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
>The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

>The rates for people in married-couple families and male-householder families were 14.7 percent and 29.5 percent, respectively

you serious nigger?

leeches

soon you burgers be all niggers on welfare

2nd generation welfare recipients - raised to rely on the govt - are victims of circumstance. We only see rare success stories of children of welfare recipients. System ensures they have nothing, no assets, no savings, and encourages them to remain in poverty to receive these benefits. They are the hillbillies, Oakies, and hicks in trailer parks, mountains, dead small towns, Fentanyl is provided at a price designed to sell and their children are forced to be raised on welfare with absent parents, broken homes, foster care, hell. It’s called social engineering for a reason.

Which is exactly how it should be.

GO HERE FOR NEWS:

THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!

Virginia coal miners would like a word with you…

Attached: tmp-cam-5373141259758688111.jpg (640x466, 128.73K)

What they don't bother to mention is that 70% of the US is white. Hopefully they would be the biggest group. Unfortunately, when you look at the percentages, the real story is everything most people already know.

Attached: camarota-welfare-f1.png (609x645, 104.95K)

This. Working class whites pay the most taxes in the first place. Everyone knows niggers don't work and big businesses get tax cuts.

woah, Imagine being the main benefactor for the programs that you're the main taxpayer for…

Attached: fe1417c8986aaf8c61d197447274421e70c0cdd2c973a87bee60a0adb6077fee.png (1854x1017, 2.15M)

and in your pic negro american is 'native', if the graph would be whites vs brown per capita, this would be very different story

lazy honkeys

Thats because us white boomers are now retired, dumb fucks! And most boomers DID PAY to get their SS retirement.

NICE TRY, commies.

So you'll be dying soon?
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I'm fine with it, because I don't like the way this world is headed anyway. Good riddance back at ya, commies!

Then kys.