Boxer wears 'America 1st' wall shorts against Mexican fighter, gets soundly beaten

A Thursday night bout between American boxer Rod Salka and Mexican boxer Francisco Vargas caught the boxing world’s attention when Salka entered the ring wearing “America 1st” shorts with a wall pattern.

The clear anti-immigration and border-wall references backfired in a major way for Salka, as Vargas proceeded to dominate the fight in a sixth-round referee technical decision.
ftw.usatoday.com/2018/04/salka-francisco-vargas-boxer-shorts-america-1st-border-wall-video-reaction-trump-boxing-mexico?fbclid=IwAR2laWIDEyo2TdPz1EtSgDm6cGo7ryjslkw2ryHMZANb4dwqtzTcSRoG8hc

Attached: screen-shot-2018-04-15-at-1-01-16-pm.jpg (1000x600, 165.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyreckoning.com/collusion-central-bankers-rigged-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#MakeAmericaMexicoAgain

Not Surprising………………

Since 97.3% of Americans are
overweight lazy homosexuals

Americans are incompetent uneducated morons,
who have been brainwashed into thinking they are
somehow 'superior'

Mexico wipes its feces encrusted ass with
America

MakeAmericaDegradedAgain

🇲🇽 Amerxico 🇺🇸

If it weren't for Mexicans,
none of you lazy fucks would eat

controlled opposition

Fuck America

America: Earth's Rectum

Who would win?

OR

Moreover, it took a world champion six rounds to beat a white man that sits at a desk all day, and it wasn't even a KO. This is the same "malnourished crackhead" argument that is portrayed in the media, they're not dangerous, they're children. Take the knife away from him and sit his nigger ass on the curb like a child; Average white men ALWAYS compete in a higher bracket then other races' averages, and white men do it without dedication or commitment. It really is pathetic, but Scottish people are the original Israelites and thus God's chosen people, so it's not surprising it's so easy for us.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (983x449, 143.11K)

Roberto Duran is all I have to say.

Dear Mr. Facts & Figures,

Next time that you have a chance to
take a break from playing your little
video game and eating Totino's Pizza
Rolls, perhaps you should try going
out into the real world, and walk up
to the first Mexican that you see.

Tell him what a 'badass you are',
and read off some of your adorable
little facts and figures to him…..

(he'll beat you to a pulp)

then he'll gut you like a fish

Attached: PicsArt_12-22-01.19.42.jpg (1618x1080, 287.49K)

Way too easy, enjoy the rest of your thread.

Interestingly enough, I actually went to prison for aggravated assault… But I'm definitely not a tough guy, Sally…… Far from it….

All I'm saying is you seem to be quite the expert on tough guys, with your facts and figures about being tough…

And I was simply reminding you that while you sit in your imaginary ivory-tower, playing video games and chatting in image boards, the average teenage Mexican kid could beat the fucking shit out of you

Physician dox thyself.

You're not making this a good thread for yourself responding to a scottish Bull like myself, fam.

Wait, the Scottish built the pyramids and were pharaohs? I always thought it was the Irish. God, I hate my wife.

Yeah you get that you have no chance against the chosen of God, good thread bud. Better luck next time. Maybe no Scottish bulls will be around to make you look so easy.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (606x573, 47.6K)

The Irish are all drunk lazy bums

mooches

Nah. We write our own compilers.

How many Mexican dicks have you sucked? I'b be willing to wager that you've sucked over a thousand just to cover up the fact that the quality of work Mexicans put out is pure shit

well mr.american blow hard maybe you shouldn't have worn your trump wall shorts if you thought you weren't going to win

Im currently promoting a new musical act.

Bing & Bong Wong, two Chinese Twin Brothers who happen to be EXTREMELY Racist. In fact, the Wong Twins absolutely hate anyone who's not Caucasian….

They are even undergoing plastic surgery to make themselves appear less Asian.

(They hate Asians more than any other ethnic group)

Let me try to find the cover art to their upcoming album called MAKE IT WHITE…

brb

Found It !!….

Attached: PicsArt_12-21-11.43.22.jpg (1080x1827, 235.6K)

Salka is a terrible boxer, while Vargas is a champion in his weight class and an olympian. Match seems like a setup by jews; I wonder how much they paid him to wear the shorts. What a propaganda stunt.

Channeling William L. Pierce: “Leering, swarthy hook-nosed KIKES!”

obviously, you're intimidated huh, little guy?

By you?

understandable………….

especially considering that white men's
penises are like children's. tiny like an
Asian guys little pecker………….while
Jews have much, much larger dicks.

(and unlike you, jews are successful)

which is why you never hear a mother tell their daughter to marry a tiny-dick white guy…

mothers always tell their daughters to
"find a nice jewish guy and settle down"

Attached: dfce06ab9c0cf81008dd9ba6b8cdd16f.jpg (800x600, 299.15K)

by anybodywho gets pussy

how i knowyour penis is diminutive:

simple…….. You're WHITE

ifyou were mexican, i would know you had black hair

if you were black, id know you had big lips

if you were Asian, id know you had hooded eyes

But youre WHITE……………………………………………
littledick

I never actually thought about the Body by Jake guy being jewish, always assuming he was Italian. Weird.

I suppose that’s pretty insulting if you live foe sex or material success. I’m not so moved by the remark in either case. I don’t even think I’d have a problem with the jewish nation/tribe, even as parasites, if they managed to remain endemic rather than epidemic and brutally dangerous to their hosts. If you call that “success,” I have some exercise bands to sell you. Since that tribe rooted in, went public, and started to openly run things in America the country has significantly degraded in many ways that cheapen and worsen quality of life for all people. Plus the Polish jewish thugs who were so tough they founded their own nation state are not this new generation of goofballs who try to rule through media voodoo.

What are you trying to argue?

>(((usatoday)))

Irish are not white.

correct !……

no more than this is a Collie

Attached: 2425cb7dba2424039a21393f12f4fdf3.jpg (560x599, 51.51K)

lol @ try

i see what you did there

Are they succeeding? The country is going belly up. Please, I’m eager to know your thoughts.

Maybe God prefers a collie.

A: yes

Attached: PicsArt_09-10-04.40.50.png (1149x1737, 754.91K)

hint: america has been 'belly up'
for decades, ever since
Nixon took us off the
Gold Standard back
in 1974, and ever
since then, we
have been
printing
phony
$$$

America has been bankrupt or decades

d e c a d e s . . . . . . .

they simply didn't tell us until Bush and
Cheney were leaving office, and Obama
was coming into office………………………

(coincidentally, that's when the central bankers flushed the artificially stimulated economy down the toilet)

How was it that Nixon was able to take the country off the standard and not have to issue a new currency?

FOR*

Attached: PicsArt_12-22-03.02.32.png (1080x1055, 73.52K)

it WAS a new currency………

The RUBBER dollar

FRN. 1913. Everyone here knows this.

See Edward Griffin’s ‘Creature from Jekyll Island’ for details. But, again, everyone knows this.

dailyreckoning.com/collusion-central-bankers-rigged-world/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-22-15-07-02.png (1080x2160, 688.86K)

Ill tell you what i know:

ever since you or i were born, we have been living in an artifically stimulated economy

and in a country that relished waste and greed, all while we were actually quite bankrupt

Nomi Prins is jewish. You can do better, Johnny.

I don’t mind giving WASPS their share of the Wall Street fraud, but the Fed is jewish. Moreover, revolutionary leftism is rooted in jewish mythos. Heavily.

Of course she is…………….. duhh

and one of the most qualified
experts on the topic

Qualified by whom? The ivy league? Military Intelligence? Twitter followers? I may be a vile collie to you, a drunkard and a mooch, but please stop insulting my intelligence.

!

Attached: brainstorm5-1545408245.jpg (480x290, 29.31K)

One of my favorite movies………………..

BRAINSTORM

Thought so.

A: since Prins was one of them, and she '''left in
disgust''', this qualifies her as a true expert

Im going to see this in the theater Wednesday

The problem of your tribe running the opposition demands that further scrutiny be applied to supposed defectors. If you can supply a goy making similar factual claims, fine. But I don’t think it appropriate to look into her background when the burden is on you to demonstrate what I think is impossible for you, i.e. that your nation is not responsible for mismanaging the US and tearing it to pieces.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-22-15-47-10.png (2160x1080, 1.26M)

Firefighters had to rescue an NYPD officer stuck in a tree after the cop climbed up to try and save a cat Monday in Queens.

The FDNY said it received a call at 2:40 p.m. for a police officer stuck in a tree near a public elementary school at 67th and 231st streets in Bayside.

The FDNY responded with a tower ladder and found the officer and the cat about 30 feet up in the tree.

Both were rescued "safe and sound," FDNY says.

The black and white cat appeared to be about a year old and was not wearing a collar, according to neighbor Luna Giuong, 19.

Neighbor Jeff Yu, 22, said students from the nearby school had just gotten out and lingered to stare at the cat and cop.

"It was kind of comical," he said. "They seemed to be enjoying themselves. There were no rude comments or anything."

The officer had lit a flare and set up cones on the ground underneath the tree before going up but onlookers ignored them as they gathered and gawked from the ground, said Yu.

Yu said several fire trucks and police patrol cars responded and "took their time" in the rescue.

“Well, of course I can’t. No one can prove a negative, nor should they be expected to.”

I’m disappointed in you. I, a mere drunken collie, agains you, The Big Jew. And you capitulate with such ease.

Don't fuck with Scotts.

i vacillate

it keeps things from becoming mundane

its fun

Attached: PicsArt_12-22-04.10.49.jpg (1707x853, 108.67K)

Vacillating between discussions is rational. But doing it right in the middle of one implies an either/or scenario: either you’re doing pilpul or you’ve concede your argument.

wash your hands
before making me a potato

please

All the greatest civilizations got big on a starch diet. It’s not an insult.

It wasn't meant to be an insult, sir
trust me

SPEAKING OF VOLUNTEERING
TODAY AT THE NO-KILL CAT
SHELTER : yes, i did

hint:

Attached: McGovern-Ireland.jpg (250x310, 90.06K)

I did that for awhile on Saturdays with a gf so I could hang out with the cats. I seriously love them. I always have at least 2.

Speaking of watching the best Holiday movie of all time.. Yes, I did, w/ gf.
The City of Lost Children
Would recommend; especially in the original French, with subtitles if needed. There's an English-dubbed version too. I watch it every year.

Attached: krank.jpg (1278x720, 138.36K)

We’re from Galway. Not sure who the Coburns are.

At least 2 gfs? Or 2 cats?

Not him, but both.

absolutely, sir !!….

in fact, i am legendary for always 'testing out' prospective new girlfriends by asking them if for a 'first date', theyd like to go around town feeding stray cats in parking lots….

if the girl said 'no', id realize that shes not someone id ever want to hang out with…

I’m grudgingly faithful to just the one woman. Cats!!

A: EVERYTHING

Q: what kind of bagel is mandatory to put my lox, creamcheese, tomato & onion on ?

Attached: 8ccc6486ba0ee6cbb960da02649807ec.jpg (1024x684, 116.41K)

im loyal to a fault.

Attached: 20181222_113518.jpg (4160x2080, 2.23M)

unplugging and disconnecting:

what im going to do while i sit in the theater and marvel at this, perhaps some of the best 3D modeling and rendering ive ever seen

I dont get into any relationship to play games and lie

If im in, im all in………
Balls Deep….

but when im single ?…..
lol let me put it this way……

hide your sister and your mother……..

because IM A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 20181222_111802.jpg (4160x2080, 2.24M)

W H I T E FR A G I L I T Y

That movie is literal pedophile propaganda

In my twenties I wanted to sodomize everything. Don’t know what’s changed.

if im single, im single as shit

Attached: 20181222_111755.jpg (4160x2080, 2.01M)

Attached: IMG_20181222_120236.jpg (4608x3456, 2.62M)

How is that? The children are cyberpunks and Ron Perlman plays a retard. Yes, he’s monstrously large relative to the star loli, but she uses him to go fetch. Hm, okay, I get it now. Still, you’re a pervert.

pervert?… in here?!!….

What ruined it for me I think was when I made passions with a mother of newborn twins who I’d been wanting since we were teenagers. Her husband was in Iraq and she developed a conscience. Her and her children were scattered in the winds. I did that, moee or less. Never again.

That entire movie she fawns over the fat jew until he sleeps with her. You're the pervert here pal I turned it off as soon as she tried to kiss him.

It's amazing how well they did her makeup for Hellboy

Attached: MV5BMTc3MDcxMDMwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzAzNzE2._V1_UY317_CR3 0 214 317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 16.05K)

That’s Reformed Pervert to you.

I’ll never trust a man who hasn’t succumbed to depeavity at some point. Moralfags can go larp with NS.

You can have a house full of them, basically getting along, not destroying everything, not teaching you to hate yourself and do what they say, all you have to do is feed them and be friendly to them. So many of the human species cannot deserve the same love.

Ron Perlman must be a pervert to have married Danny DeVito

Attached: 41Q4DGq1mWL._SX450_.jpg (450x360, 21.89K)