Arrest warrant issued for Jason Van Dyke

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Denton lawyer Jason Van Dyke, who failed to show up Friday for a bond hearing in connection with a death threat he allegedly made.

Judge Coby Waddill granted a motion from the Denton County District Attorney’s Office to revoke Van Dyke’s surety bond, which was set at $1,000 after he was charged in September with a misdemeanor count of falsifying a police report with Oak Point police.

Earlier this month, the district attorney’s office received a statement from Tom Retzlaff, whom Van Dyke had sued for defamation, claiming Van Dyke had threatened to kill Retzlaff, prompting the hearing.

Friday’s hearing came with a heightened sense of security. Members of the public, lawyers and five bailiffs were in the courtroom. City Council member Deb Armintor, who had been subpoenaed in the case, was not present. Neither was Retzlaff. Armintor said she was sequestered in a safe room outside the courtroom.

The Denton County Sheriff’s Office indicated Friday afternoon that Van Dyke would not be pursued by authorities more aggressively than other citizens who have warrants on misdemeanor charges.

“The warrant for Mr. Van Dyke’s arrest will be handled just like any other misdemeanor warrant,” said Capt. Orlando Hinojosa, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office.

Van Dyke is a former attorney for the Proud Boys, which has been characterized by some as a hate group. He has made several threatening remarks on social media. Van Dyke made a profanity-laden Facebook post earlier this month directed toward Armintor, who posted screenshots of the post to her Facebook page.

Some of Van Dyke’s posts have included dialogue about the many firearms he says he owns. Others on social media have circulated photos purporting to show Van Dyke’s weapons collection.

During Friday’s hearing, which lasted about a minute, Van Dyke’s attorney told Judge Waddill that Van Dyke did not appear in court because he was not personally notified of the hearing.

The prosecutor objected, saying the attorney had been notified of the hearing.
dentonrc.com/news/arrest-warrant-issued-for-jason-van-dyke/article_e7e6c9e9-099e-5579-86bd-071ce7834d55.html

Attached: 5af452f8203c9.image.jpg (750x438, 17.54K)

Jason Van Lesbian

Jason Truck Dyke

Freddy Sedan Gay

Attached: PicsArt_12-23-08.43.05.jpg (1849x1080, 195.38K)

Attached: 02f5069b-d648-421c-9ad7-4bacac37feda.gif (512x512, 864.82K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-23-09.17.53.jpg (1611x1080, 185.39K)

And? He specifically said;
I can't even.

I'm pretty sure a summons, like a subpoena needs to be delivered to the person, not some daisy chain mention.

WRONG AGAIN !!!!!!

He had a bond, and when you are bonded out of jail, you are notified of your next court appearance

If you fail to appear your bond is revoked and you go to jail and you won't get bonded out again

You're so accustomed to having your mother wipe your ass for you, that you actually think adults get pampered and have people running around wiping their ass for them.

THATS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS

lol @ thinking a deputy has to run around town looking for defendants to notify them of their court appearances…

( if you stop and THINK youll eventually have a lightbulb appear over your head when you realize anybody could avoid going to court by simply avoiding a deputy with a summons )

Wonder if he is one of the /pols/?
Looooooool……

OOPS !!! I PASTED THE WRONG VIDEO !!

THIS IS THE RIGHT VIDEO !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Is Snoop Dog next?

Merry Christmas

hey johhny and the anti johnyy posters I bet you would like this song

Attached: PicsArt_12-23-10.33.44.jpg (1024x576, 119.52K)

Yes, i like it.

I also like ' New Delhi Freight Train' which he wrote for Little Feat

it took me about 30 years to finally realize:

ALL OF MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DRUG ADDICTS

anti-slide

True.

More trouble for the Proud Cucks.