Tsunami Hits Indonesia: Band Members Killed Onstage

In This Video, a Band Gets Swept Away As They Played a Concert LMMFAO !! Merry Christmas !!

At least 222 people are dead and hundreds more are missing or injured, the AP reports, after a tsunami struck Indonesia late Saturday night local time.

The death toll is expected to rise.

Officials there are blaming the tsunami on underwater landslides caused by volcanic activity on the island of Anak Krakatau, which erupted just after 9 p.m.

Footage shared by news outlets and social media show a wave hitting a seaside concert at a resort on the island of Java, washing away the stage and many people along with it.

The 1883 eruption of nearby Krakatoa killed more than 30,000 people. Anak Krakatau, the "son of Krakatoa," emerged from the spot where the island of Rakata existed before that eruption.

The 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, which was triggered by an earthquake, killed about 226,000.

npr.org/2018/12/23/679599695/more-than-200-dead-hundreds-more-injured-after-tsunami-hits-indonesia

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BrtX9T6Bjc3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An Indonesian pop band performing near the beach was swept away when a tsunami hit the Sunda Strait on Saturday.
In a tearful video, the lead singer of Seventeen said the band's manager and bass player were killed.
"I just want to say that our bass player Bani and our manager Oki Wijaya passed away," Riefian Fajarsyah said sobbing.
Three other band members as well as Fajarsyah's wife remained missing, he said.

"Please pray that we can find Andi, Herman and Ujang and my wife."

Attached: PicsArt_12-23-08.36.24.png (1080x1472, 1.54M)

Apparently, Jesus doesn't like Indonesians

instagram.com/p/BrtX9T6Bjc3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Their music SUCKED !! thank god for the tsunami

The Great Cleansing continues

I mean, this is a total fucked-up version of regular tsunami. It's not like Palu tsunami or even Aceh tsunami in 2004. At least both of them had earthquake first as early warning

Imagine not earthquake whatsoever, but big ass wave come to you outta nowhere.

Help a dumb inlander out, meteorological fagsā€¦isn't a tsunami tidal wave accompanied by smaller waves, and wouldn't a coastal region know how to spot an upcoming unrest in that size? Don't they have an early alert system or at least some sailors using common sense to tell the locals to stop having sea-side parties when Neptune has a rage boner against them?

lol @ Neptune's Raging Boner

Yeah, OP dont make much sense.

Attached: PicsArt_12-23-10.33.44.jpg (1024x576, 119.52K)

This is the only video on the internet for this??? Where are the videos??? I need my Christmas entertainment!!!

I guess you say can say he a wash out

@1:05
I hope all missing die.

Shit starts at 0:45

Wonder where all at that money for an early warning system went?

There was no seismic activity in the area apparently. That said I would not fuck around near the water after a nearby Volcano starts playing up.

NICE TRIPS

Attached: 222.jpg (365x299, 19.31K)

They received waves of adulation, and really got swept up by the applause. But their success was short-lived, as they are already all washed-up.

McFucking Kill Yourself and that pun.

Passed away? Washed away more like

polan?

Pathetic morons making smarmy comments about a tragic situation.

Tsunami waves move at around the speed of sound, only slowing (and growing in height) when they hit the last few hundred feet before land. Any early-warning system gives you a minute or two at most. Also, the waves are so shallow out at sea (think more of a wide lump of water than a wave) that sailors wouldn't even notice, and if they did there would still be no time.

Infrastructure is Everything.

It was a big band.

Geoengineered by the Jews

Sorry if it makes waves for you

"Can't wait until nature kills some more useless faggots. Cancer is fucking amazing. " - Tom Hanks