Can Christianity fill the hold of a lack of identity?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-Lh2FubYw

Mixed People feel like they don't belong anywhere. They don't know their identity. Can Christianity help and could they just forget racial and ideological identities and just be fullfilled with a religious one?

Attached: 1534371077536.jpg (581x772, 60.33K)

I don't think religion is enough. But it can provide spiritual comfort for anyone.

Duh. What other answer would you expect from us?
Sage goes in whatever fields possible.

The four sources of meaning available to any human are family, community, vocation (as opposed to mere work), and religion, religion being the single most powerful one of them. These rootless mutts suffer from being rootless and effectively atheist, not from being mutts.

Attached: sagrada_familia_sta_ana_museo_santa_cruz_mgtDO1305.jpg_1306973099.jpg (660x365, 54.56K)

She is a solid 7/10 for me…being Italian, I would have no problems dating a mixed girl, if she was Christian and had good basic morals.

She is pagan and into witchcraft. She has a shrine to Artemis and wants to learn to "scry". She also has tarot cards.

Full meme tier witchcraft.

Sure you dont have something else in there friend?
Italians are 98% European genetically.

You really know how to pick em pastanon.

Attached: 978656768798.png (327x316, 207.7K)

Yes.
But you need to be actually Christian and that's sexist and homophobic and white supremacist, so no.

I'm mixed race and christian so yes.
pic related.

Attached: 0926342726740b5a13291a5bc499bfcdad1d584d1045015165b9966724bda8ef.jpg (640x640, 67.3K)

a shame…I'll pray for her as well.

I'm also part Slavic and German (I sport a nice red beard when I let it grow and I am as pale as a mozzarella).

I cannot resist girls who look like caffè latte…I dated pretty much only outside my ethnic group and the Caucasian race anyway (had a black American gf and a Japanese gf, left both pretty much due to religious reasons [at the time I was far from being a good striving Christian, but still…]).

Christianity is more important than race as far as identity is concerned, even before Christianity took root in Europe a lot of people were literally just barbarians. Race exists, and it's not unimportant but as far as it's concerned on Zig Forums and in the alt right it's become a new nihilistic religion to replace Christianity

Everything revolves around the search for the sacred. Religion IS the true north of mankind. Today people feel disenchanted because they are not religious; they take mundane things as religious (politics, ideologies, pop culture scenes etc)

Read Mircea Eliade. He documents this.

No.
You will be justified by your faith if you believe in Jesus Christ. It might make you happy, you will find salvation.
But honestly,you will never feel the bond you feel towards your own people if you do not live among them. That is to say: If you move to africa to a christian community you might be happy but you will always know you are a rootless metropolitan that does not belong there. I mean that you do not belong to those people. That's not saying you cannot do it, that God will look upon it in dismay but I seriously think there's no substitution to feeling among your own.
That being said, Christianity is the greatest unifier between nations. That's for sure

being aware of the importance of your people staying who they are is not "new nihilistic religion" that's what Europeans did for centuries before and after being Christianized. If someone seeks to replace christianity he is a subversive in the first place. "alt right" is a pointless label that describes really nothing. Zig Forums is an imageboard where a large spectrum of people post so I wouldn't use it to describe a specific group of people. You might use "nationalists" or something of the sort though. "literally just barbarians" those barbarians were the same people they are now, they are just christianized. Nobody denies that Christianity is the most important thing and that Christianity was the thing that shaped European civilization but in order for a stable civilization to exist you do need two things: Religion and Common ethnicity. If you lack one of those there is going to be a clash.
It's just interesting that some """people""" intend to make a false dichotomy between solidarity to your own people, between holding up to your traditions as a nation and a modern heresy of universalism that they claim to be "muh Christianity". There is no collusion between your people taking care of themselves and you being Christian. There is no reason why nations could not be seperate why they could not live in peace among themselves. That's what the real diversity is. It's almost as if God created a diverse world to begin with. It's almost as if every rebellion in the sense of multiculturalism ended up as a disaster (Tower of Babel)

Would you (wife it)

Attached: retarded mongloid halfbreed with a nigger potato nose that looks like an underdevloped child.jpg (600x800, 80.11K)

wtaf is that pic, OP?

identity comes from God. Once you know who you are to God, everything else falls into place.

Attached: great-idpol-competition.jpg (600x853, 129.14K)

if she begum :DDD, then yes. Already stated this before.

hell no.

No.

Attached: 11d255c4c0bce6d113a89bc325b408c89074910b.png (400x400, 123.94K)

She is an open practitioner of witchcraft, so no.

You overestimate racial identity. There's also national identity provided a religious and cultural one is able to support it. The problem with protestards in America and the rest of the world is they've excised tradition and ritual from their religious practice leaving people craving it and seeking it elsewhere.
In turn while the culture may be poorer and more austere compared to others it creates the conditions for affluent modern societies while the conditions that lead to the rise of Protestant churches and increasingly divergent sects have long since disappeared.

Attached: b86.png (262x289, 53.89K)