Top general on details of Trump's withdrawal plans: "I have no idea"

President Trump's sudden orders to withdraw troops from Syria and Afghanistan — and Defense Secretary James Mattis' subsequent resignation — have left even the most high-ranking U.S. military officials questioning what they should be telling their troops on the ground, the Wall Street Journal reports.
“I don’t think anybody really knows exactly what’s going to happen. I’ve read the same stuff in the newspaper you did, I have a little more knowledge than that, but not a whole lot more.”
— Gen. Robert Neller, commandant of the Marine Corps.

The big picture: Military commanders have reportedly received "no timelines, hard numbers or orders" from the Pentagon — “Nothing formal, just tweets,” said Navy Secretary Richard Spencer. One official told the Journal that the resignation of Mattis was "more devastating" than the withdrawal, while another said that the defense secretary's exit in late February would allow for "adequate continuity." This was, of course, before Trump revealed Sunday that Mattis would be forced out by Jan. 1.
axios.com/trump-syria-afghanistan-withdrawal-military-generals-confusion-f95d5100-fb62-4f4f-a590-3c7e1cbadb6b.html

Attached: f811cff2428188d73e443b0b4103207aab3d7cef0e65791e2709bc5c8d3a23b0.jpg (750x746, 98.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
cbsnews.com/news/report-us-allowed-isis-fighters-escape-raqqa-sdf-deal/
wnd.com/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-near-source-of-immigrant-caravan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?

No relation I'm assuming.

Attached: richard-spencer-punched.gif (468x256, 4.9M)

Trump has caused America more division, conflict, turmoil, anger, embarrassment, loss of international respect, loss of allies, wasted money & economic failure than any other president in history.

No one respects a time traveler until the long distant future.

Sounds like something straight out of CNN, LOL

and YOU sound like an inexperienced little boy who was sheltered by his mother after his father divorced her, allowed to play video games and reassured that he was special, watched too many sci-fi fantasy films, and grew up to be a little child trapped in an adult's body.

Attached: UR GAY.webm (640x360, 5.84M)

You have quite an imagination. Did you get that by spending most of your time unemployed in front of a computer?

there's a better than 95% chance
that i just described you to a T

……… and thats good enough for me……….

It’s all true, retard atheist niggers.

Attached: boeing 737 lands on mediterranean sea.webm (320x256, 4.22M)

lol @ your 'magical thinking'

schizo much?

I wonder if this is related.

Attached: lovely.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

No, of course not. I’m not jewish. google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

Sounds like you need to cut down on the soy. The US shouldn't pay for the defense of Europe. Likewise, we shouldn't be in ten wars. When one of our allies takes adavantage of the country, we should tell them off. No more white blood for the third world.

Attached: soi.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Attached: 61-j1YKrmXL.jpg (392x500, 89.8K)

Apparently you are.

Zig Forums is fake news!

Attached: 5ad0c601b6da57fd3d155c56e885b0611a8ba1966db1f4f640121d77228aaf43.png (255x255, 13.7K)

Zig Forums

Attached: 27f60316380046418099806218d54df9389f2c68bfb7e9cc3ee9e1d93bee62d7.jpg (720x772, 136.71K)

wat?

Zig Forums on the job 24/7.

Attached: d5d0c53c4f9f0cbbd189885c666973f3f0e48119c5c9d888558d24e102c9a11e.png (255x244, 22.35K)

Zig Forums

Attached: a4ed940695958c958d53346ed66fda6bd111cb7ad120923d814fe4db8f049e5e.jpg (255x184, 11.33K)

Zig Forums lefty's cum control.

Attached: th4.jpg (290x190, 7.84K)

This is the part where you go play another video game, and convince yourself that you are a political genius

Attached: screen-shot-2017-11-15-at-4-18-15-pm.png (807x535, 557.87K)

lol @ your existence

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166.5K)

your sissyboy pepe meme indicates
a decided effemininity…………………..

Sassypants

Attached: mzi.mhnmjnxn.jpg (512x512, 241.25K)

Marry Christmas.

My Christmas gift to all of you

If there’s one thing being married for ten years has taught me it’s that if she’s going to make you do all the shopping you must put everything good toward the very backs of the cabinets and eat on just those things until she discovers them. By that time you will have gotten your share, hopefully.

That was you when you replied to me

today's your lucky day !

you defied those odds and got it

C O M P L E T E L Y W R O N G ! ! !

This isn't like the Iraq war situation. There's not that many american troops left in Syria, and Assad + Russia have the place locked-down. There won't be any power vacuum when we leave. So it's not really something that needs big planning. Afghanistan might be different, especially if the large ISIS caravan that fled from Syria ended up over there.

trump said ISIS is defeated we can go home now and keep sending saudis aircraft. its not like they were implicated in some horrible terrorist attack

Trump is actually being smart. I don't think Trump fully realized what he was up against when he was going into office. Remember when he said he learned a lot of things he was unaware of when he was talking with the media after the the meeting with Obama. I think Trump always had a plan to deal with the democrats and rino politicians, but the joint chiefs of staff and the military industrial complex is another monster entirely. Trump is trying to maintain authority by being the commander and chief, but the joint chiefs of staff are fighting him at every turn. you have to understand these people have meetings and update the president with faulty intelligence and make situations more dire than they actually are to get our country into wars. I think Trump is very aware of this now and is trying not to give them control over the executive branch. I think his recent military mistakes were because he was influenced to do so not realizing that people he thought were there not to mislead him actually were lobbying for foreign interests.

We are all firmly past the expiry date and now we're just having fun in clown world. Get a gun, make a smile, light up the world and show them how you roar before we spin things up even more.

It gets sad watching this generation of antique failures act right off the script that programmed them. This is what happens when you let public school, television, and movies raise your kids.

….says the faggot

sick burn bro, you sure got him

just kidding, no you didn't

…..says the faggot

your stupid picture talks about 'jesus'……….

so why is it a silhouette of abraham lincoln ?

damn, you're an INSULT MASTER

how do you come up with this fire?

After hearing from the very generals that are in charge of all this (I'm military), I know the generals have no idea what they are doing. Just managing and waiting in that next star.

……….says the faggot

Literally just tell them to pack up their shit and slowly begin departing from their bases. How is that hard? I get that it all can't be done at once, but it shouldn't take this long to get a general idea on what to do.

Please stop confusing Trump with Obama.

Attached: Average Management game LP.gif (359x202, 4.6M)

Obama basically reinvented idpol to what it is currently.

Oh boy now i'm sure i shoudln't have voted for him.
Don't you think the same, my fellow pepes?

Invading random arab countries at american's money and lives is comming to an end, deal with it kikes.

How much of an effete, limp wristed, soy ravaged manlet do you have to be that you can't floor someone with a sucker punch? This has been bothering me since that vid broke.

It makes Richard Spencer look really bad, but it makes Antifa look really bad too. Spencer looks like a faggot because he got teary eyed and walked away, and the Antifa guy looks like a faggot because he did a flying elbow with a wrench inside his jacket and he still couldn't KO a fellow homosexual.

here's a faggot nazi getting BTFO properly by a based black man

Attached: 0262171ffffc12bbb224839b1b5f7470da0bf586f8bb69e4bc2edde28c8ab12d.gif (300x169, 1.96M)

………………………………..says the faggot

Hail Eris.
Chaos is the fairest of them all.

Antifa, Spencer, Neptune - faggots naturally make themselves look bad.

Take it up with Jack Chick.

nazis are cunts,, but fuck that shit.

If Spencer had been KO'ed it would have been even better, but the fact that he was smugly adjusting his Pepe lapel pin right before getting smacked makes that gif oh so satisfying.

Attached: IMG_8983-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 124.64K)

Today in Syria Trump said he's bringing back the draft.

Attached: tph.jpg (219x160, 13.99K)

you have no idea how hard you just made me cringe

ISIS is defeated in Syria, but they'll always exist in some form even if it's under another name. They don't actually want to destroy ISIS anyway, or they wouldn't have let them go like this with weapons, gear, and all sorts of stolen goods and money.
cbsnews.com/news/report-us-allowed-isis-fighters-escape-raqqa-sdf-deal/
Like some other dude ITT said, the military industrial complex is playing everyone behind the scenes. They always need a boogeyman to create fear and justify sending "freedoms" to whatever country they want to invade this month, while making tons of money in the process.
BTW, ISIS pops up in the strangest places. Apparently some of them were part of the big caravan of "refugees" heading to the mexican border.
wnd.com/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-near-source-of-immigrant-caravan/

The Central American caravan originating in Honduras did not form or reach the Guatemalan border until after the suspected terrorists had been arrested and deported. Idiot.

Attached: f35256dc37839e3c360ce7a34aea6722fc1a9e4b9d878afd64978ec7d52ba79f.png (532x674, 742.99K)

Makes little difference if the article got it wrong. There's footage of trucks with israeli flag (WTF are those doing there?) with that caravan, and just the fact that ISIS is active on the continent and wanting to blend in as refugees is the key. The point is: the US military doesn't want to kill their ISIS boogeyman. They would have already done so.

I actually love sand niggers dying but I pretend to be anti war because I don't like seeing the kikes and cia niggers with too much power. I actually pushed the entire anti war movement too, not because I don't want retarded schizo muslims to die, but because I want to waste the retarded schizo jew and Christians time so they get all confused an kill eachother like the useless fucking faggot kikes they are. Go suck on a baby dick rabbi hahahahahahahahah holy fuck that synagogues shooting was so fake but it made me think of how amazing it would be if that happened and it put a huge smile on my face! Hahahahahahahahah jew Jared foegel pedo is getting raped and tortured in prison hahahahahaha that jew is gonna get murdered for being a faggot pedo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahauahahahahahahahahahahaha those kikes in jew hill have stronger than hate posters and they tip people less than 2% hahahahahahahahahahahahahahauahahahahahahahahahahaha

pussy