Syracuse cops falsely accuse man of ass dope-stashing,make him pay $5k for medical anal search

In October 2017, Syracuse cops arrested Torrence Jackson with a small amount of marijuana and accused him of hiding drugs in his rectum (the officers say they saw him shift in his seat and concluded that he'd put drugs up his butt). They took him to St Joseph's Hospital where he was nonconsensually X-rayed; when that revealed no drugs, officers told doctors to force sedation on Jackson and then put a tube and camera up his rectum.

Two doctors refused to perform the procedure, but eventually Jackson was drugged unconscious and anally violated.

No drugs were found.

After Jackson was released, St Joseph's hospital billed him $4,595.12 for the procedures.

Syracuse's mayor Ben Walsh, and police chief refused to comment on the incident. Syracuse City Court Judge Rory McMahon, who issued the warrant, also refused to comment, citing a seal on the case.

Jackson says he will not pay the bill. St Joseph's has threatened to send collection agents against him.

Keller, the lawyer, defended his client’s resistance to the procedure.

“Good for him,” he said. “If somebody was going to do surgery on me without any evidence, I would be upset, too.”

Jackson said he woke up, not sure what had happened. “I felt tampered with,” he said.

Jackson was released from jail the following day. There was blood in his underwear, he said. He went to the emergency room at Community General Hospital.

There, he said, an emergency room examined him and told him what happened: Someone had probed his colon.

syracuse.com/crime/2018/12/syracuse-cops-push-st-joes-to-probe-mans-rectum-for-drugs-what-country-are-we-living-in.html

Attached: Capture.JPG (491x407, 37.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chorpenning.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/hype-the-10-most-over-rated-guitarists-of-all-time/
therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/musician/yngwie-malmsteen-net-worth/
thergayest.com/celebswithaids/celeb/musician/yngwie-malmsteen-kaposis-sarcoma/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That nigger deserved it.

How is this legal?

Can St Joseph's hospital (the idiots) be sued?
ass rape him and charge him $4,595.12

marijuana?

Attached: ow.jpg (632x539, 75.88K)

Nice of St Joseph’s to send him documentation for a lawsuit against them

“Hi, you might not remember us, but we sexually assaulted you like good Nazis who were just following unethical orders. We’d like to financially assault your wallet too. Kay, thanks, bye.”

In China, the family of the person being executed gets the $0.12 bill for the bullet used.

I bet you let them finger yor ass for free

Dude… I didn’t even need to look to know. Just the description alone was enough for me to figure it out:

Man stopped and accused of possession of weed, so the cops escalate the arrest to include violating his civil rights and his body?

OF COURSE HE WASN’T WHITE

Actual surgery without consent has been done. Customs once suspected a guy had drugs surgically implanted in his body because he had a fresh surgical scasr and his leg was swelling up and turning black.

They got an emergency court order as the guy was willing to die rather than let them operate. Drugs were indeed found, rather a lot and apparently implanted by someone who had watched a few episodes of House or something. Not sure if the guy lost his leg.

Breast implants have been used also:

In the jewnighted stadez of gaymurrica, bolize hab da right to ass rape anyone who shifts in their sead. AMURRIGUH, FUGGYEAH

it was worth the $5,000

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-08.25.35.jpg (491x407, 37.28K)

i didnt realize that.

I guess im never too old to learn………..

(to learn that they use American currency in China)

brilliant

Take
your
Christmas
pills
johnny
boy

Did you know that China has started using PENNIES?

This board needs a moderator. Unfortunately, I’m an extremist.

Attached: C0A8EEF3-C88F-42DF-9475-78D56459EC59.jpeg (220x220, 23.66K)

But what if there was a typo, would the interrogatee still have to pay for their information retrieval?

Attached: Mr Lime.jpg (1200x793, 186.84K)

“The whole thing is cuckoo nuts to me,” said the suspect’s defense lawyer, Charles Keller. “What country are we living in?”

Attached: tell them you means bussiness.jpg (907x510, 28.13K)

ASSMEN, these men love to get deep inside male asses and probe them. I hope they didn't expect to reach a higher office this life time. This shitty situation will smear their reputation with a foul odor the rest of their lives.

Attached: failed search and siezure class.jpg (960x460, 44.64K)

Nope, youre mistaken

Even if investigators did a 'probe' into this situation, they would determine that the judge & prosecutor did nothing wrong

Joe Satriani sucks

That's a negroid.
That is not a man.
That is a male.
That is not a man.

Here is my Christmas present to all of you

Are you really stupid or just a jew?

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-03.22.51.jpg (1024x576, 119.91K)

It's good to see Americans would rather be assraped and made to pay for it than fight back. Then again, there were probably no persons involved in the story except the multiple doctors that refused the mafia.

I R O N I C :

while you can't figure out how to bed a woman

niggers are busy emptying their testicles into all the females you'd cut off your arm to fuck

Your attitude sucks. Try to be a better person instead of constantly alienating yourself.

ive always gauged a 'man' by the notches on his headboard, by how many women he's fucked…

and i gauge a 'child' on how many videogames he plays, and how many cartoons he watches….

my attitude is just fine, and im proud to be alienated from IMAGEBOARD FAGGOTS

this is his most honest album

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-04.08.45.jpg (1101x1080, 262.78K)

(((you))) think I give a shit niggers get bottom of the barrel, trash, hamplanets whites as the only whites who will fuck them?
I know (((you))) know this already but white women are the most racially loyal sex/race pair of any female.

Sure they are

time for you to play Super Mario Brothers

Attached: screen-shot-2017-11-15-at-4-18-15-pm.png (807x535, 557.87K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-04.17.15.jpg (1300x1300, 125.2K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-04.24.52.jpg (1316x1080, 242.45K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-04.28.55.jpg (1620x1080, 215.12K)

I bet you thought Twisted Sister rote this song

Rote….. Wrote….

Whatever……………….

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-04.37.23.jpg (1632x1080, 137.89K)

Antisemite self-hating jew.

Not.

jews aren't semites
and
everyone hates jews

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-04.49.16.jpg (1080x1393, 183.18K)

Antisemite!!

I love the jewish community.

Well, shit: you made the connection, and I made the conne tion, but I noticed all the outrage of other posters here in the comments, acting surprised at how this sort of thing could possibly happen… And this kind of ignorance at how america really works, is just criminal negligence.

Just like Apartheid South Africa, just like the state of Israel, this country is founded upon racist principles.

I don’t get any angrier than I already am when these kinds of headlines bubble up, what makes me angrier is when other white people plea ignorance of how this can possibly be happening. Its no better excuse than german townspeople pretending not to know what was going on in the concentration camps.

when someone specifically says they are doing something illegal(pointing to anus and saying look here) I don’t have a problem with the cops making a through search to confirm/deny that.

a Someone can, say, yell they have a chip in their head all they want, but that doesn’t mean the cops can do brain surgery, especially if there is already an negative x-ray.

Standard procedure is to wait out the suspect by confining them in a room without a flush toilet

I dont care what his past is..I dont care if he motioned to his fanny and said its in there none of that matters! see what you folks that seem to think this is acceptable do not understand is your setting a precedence here, its more rights taken from people ..no this can not be acceptable ..as a yound adult I had the luxury of running into syrscuse's drug task force I had nothing and did nothing ..my crime was being white in a drug infested area for my crime I was issued an appearance ticket for a knife I did not posess. My point of saying this is the Syracuse police department is on the c.y.a. program and its your word against there's and of course they never lie haha haha !
This man should be awarded a very large sum of money and the practices of this "drug squad" need to be monitered more..its all fun and games unil its you or your family and I promise if your in the wrong place at the right time you can be next the spd doesn't discriminate

Racist!!

Who's Elvis, Pops?

Wasn't he Sinatra's protojay?

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-05.00.54.png (1703x1080, 1.23M)

The Casio F-91W is the best wristwatch ever made.

Let them run for office and then really see the shit hit the fan. if punitive anal searches are used on non compliant jerks today tomorrow they'll be doing it for failure to pay HOA dues.

yeah don't wait for the suspect to leave the compound and arrest him in town, send in a heavily armed swat team to show them whose boss. what could go wrong?

Attached: Koresh the plant.jpg (347x401, 24.79K)

He was collectively included in Time magazine's compilation of the twentieth century's 100 most influential people. After his death, American music critic Robert Christgau called him "the greatest singer of the 20th century", and he continues to be seen as an iconic figure.

Sassy and Frankie
Doesn't get any better than that,(sac)Andy

Diamanda Galas is better.

MOB CONNECTIONS!

Hype: The 10 Most Over-rated Guitarists of All Time

1. Joe Satriani.

4. Jimmy Page.

10. Eric Clapton

chorpenning.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/hype-the-10-most-over-rated-guitarists-of-all-time/

Every one of these guitarists are jewish. This is antisemitic.

…………I agree completely

Agreement with racist hate speech is antisemitic.

Attached: Yuletide Rectal Exam.jpg (1000x764, 234.16K)

Btw, putting Yngwie on the list is going too far. Everyone knows his precision is unbeatable.

This thread is a bunch of racist, antisemitic hateful babies.

Yngwie Malmsteen ended up pawning his guitar to buy a 'johnny neptune wet my bed' bumper sticker, and now he lives in a three-story Doritos bag behind an abandoned Arby's in Akron Ohio

No one even knows who you are. But Yngwie made history and is a living legend. Yngwie also dresses better than any racist antisemite on Zig Forums.

I agree wholeheartedly

His recent Christmas album is fantastic !!!

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-05.34.16.jpg (1683x1080, 210.86K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-05.28.53.jpg (1080x1080, 179.06K)

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/musician/yngwie-malmsteen-net-worth/

$7.5 gorillions. That’s more than died in the Holocaust (270K).

thergayest.com/celebswithaids/celeb/musician/yngwie-malmsteen-kaposis-sarcoma/

I like his recent Greatest Hits Album 'IF ONLY'

its got both songs

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-05.43.07.jpg (1322x1080, 282.7K)

not everything you read on Facebook is true boomer

Jealous plebs. You’ll never have Yngwie’s wardrobe of frilly, lacy, velvety shirts and grabby pleather pantaloons. Nor his reputation as a down to earth rockstar with a heart of gold.

seems fairly accurate to me

Attached: PicsArt_12-25-05.50.19.png (1080x2098, 913.02K)

hahaha you literally
just made my skin crawl

Oh my!

Courtesy of baste Yngwie.

Attached: B4565EAB-CD6B-42D7-BB27-0F987A51E4CF.png (500x523, 138.92K)

Anybody who thinks this is actually good music Doesn't Know Jack fucking shit about music

He still has it!

Still has what?… The stupidest haircut on Earth?

Still has what?… A bunch of music that nobody listens to?

Those lyrics! Move over Ezra Pound.

Still has what?… just as much talent as any fourteen-year-old kid with his first cheap electric guitar he bought at Sears?

Still has what?… A colostomy Bag?

Show me a 14 year old that can even play one of his romantic ballads these days. They’re all trapfuckers and furries.

Still has what?… The same shitty taste in music that was never popular even back in the 80s?

You just hate jews, Johnny.

RE: romantic ballads

I'm not sure if you realize exactly how gay that sounds

Let me guess… You like to read Harlequin romance novels while listening to Yngwie Malmsteen?

The 80s and 90s made gay cool. Then the 2000s made it into a weapon.

If only Fabio played the guitar

Cool?… I must have missed that day… I guess I wasn't paying attention

No, I usually watch either old Meatholes or Hogtied.com. Not much of a reader.

Maybe you were the bottom. Your mind has blocked it out.

People were so deprived back then to think a literal government agent was an idol to worship.

He didn't become a federal agent until the mid-70s

Try to get your facts straight next time

Facts? Fact is he was a damned doper who helped (((someone))) corrupt the young, lead them away from God.