Catholic Alcohol/Liquor

So I was thinking, instead of buying Canadian or American Liquor, which probably funds some commie homo lgbt causes, I should support a country that is more based in general. So after thinking a bit, I was like yeah, how about Poland, right? So I go to the liquor store and look for some Polish vodka. Also while browsing I saw a bottle Absolut with the rainbow fagflag design on it, saying "PRIDE in Diversity". So note to anyone, never buy that liquorgbt nonsense.

Okay so I find a bottle of vodka from Poland, looks alright, and then looking at the back I see "This is CERTIFIED KOSHER". What in tarnation is this kikery? I look again and it's written on another part of the bottle. I drop it like it's hot and go around to another shelf, and find another bottle of Polish Vodka, turn around and AGAIN, KIKERY! Finally I found another bottle of Vodka called Sobieski. I look it up and it's named after the "Last Great King of Poland" who apparently defeated the ottomans and the the Pope hailed him as the savior of Christendom.

I try it out and it's actually the best vodka i've ever had. Extremely smooth! Anyways, does anyone know what's (((going on))) with Polish alcohol? Also does anyone know any other decent alcohol brands to support?

Disclaimer: Please drink responsibly!

Attached: cat-bar.jpg (600x694, 130.12K)

I don't understand how someone could have a favorite vodka. It supposed to taste like nothing. Its whole purpose is to make things more alcoholic. At least whiskey tastes like something.

Grow a vineyard and make your own wine and vodka.

Sobieski is the best vodka for your money and what I usually drink. It's almost as good as Reyka or Stoli for half the price. If I'm hurting for cash I drink Taaka.

You do know that this is to sell that stuff, right?
You do know that if you cook well-cleaned beef through, you're pretty much cooking kosher right?

>Anyways, does anyone know what's (((going on))) with Polish alcohol?
Lots of Jews in 'murica, so stuff needs to be kosher?

Any European or South-American wine will do the trick.
Go Italian, Portuguese and Spanish, try to avoid French. Never tried Greek or German wines but they're supposed to be good.
As for South-Americans Chile has good wines, i heard Argentina does too.
If you want the real strong spirits go Port (from Portugal, of course), mirto (Sardinian) or grappa (Italian).

Certified Kosher means your paying rabbis to certify it. When I have the option to, I'd rather not fund them. And no, for beef to be kosher it has to be slaughtered in a kosher way as well. Begone jew.

Looks like it has great reviews online too. The Lord guided me to good vodka :) I'll see if if I can find Taaka, don't think i've seen it.

That's the point. I like whiskey and wine and other stuff too, but having some really clean taking vodka is great. Most vodka brands don't taste like nothing though, that's the issue. It isn't easy to make a vodka that tastes so clean. This stuff doesn't even have a burn, no 'alcoholy' taste, etc. It's quite a nice experience. Stuff like smirnoff, absolut, etc tastes awful. It doesn't taste clear and nice.

Finally someone with the real answers :)

Have a bottle of Luksusowa next to me which I'm about to crush, not much left in it.
I think it's probably more pious and health beneficial though to stick to lower alcohol concentrations from more traditional beverages as opposed to these mostly tasteless distilled extracts of high concentration.

you can drink vodka and other things with meals and it all depends on your tolerance or how you process alcohol. also you can mix it with whatever you like as well if you prefer lower concentration etc. no one is advocating to get smashed here. also even if you sin, it's better to have a more pious sin (such exists) than something worse. so all around it works. poland doesn't make much wine anyways as far as i can tell. and people talking about brazil? they're a tranny factory, i'm not supporting them.

Also i'm pretty sure Luksusowa was (((CERTIFIED KOSHER))). Stop drinking kike juice. You're paying a rabbi every time you buy that garbage.

also pic related, catholic at a bar.

Yeah it's just that it's the cheapest glass bottle out of eastern europe that makes it appealing.
That kosher stuff is stupid though because all grains are technically kosher.

Certifying it means they pay rabbis. There is a different. And actually I know for some wine if a (((gentile))) touches it they don't accept it as kosher. I can show you a documentary where they claim it. Regardless, to get certification means you've paid a rabbi. I want know part of that, same reason I don't eat halal (also don't eat meats sacrificed to idols) but I won't get into that either.

Anyways my discernment led me to Sobieski, glad it's named after a great Cat King, and it's fantastic. The more I grow in my faith, the more I want to even with my money support fellow cats, etc. There's a nice portuguese shop around the corner and they make great sandwiches. I visit them often and they sell rosaries and other religious items. I'm always happy to support them. Don't need to support pagans and kikes.

Was googling about Sobieski vodka more and apparently it's really cheap in poland, some people were saying it's cheaper than the same amount of soda! Amazing (also i guess scary if you have an alcohol problem). Total quality. I guess Smirnoff and Aboslut(ely faggotry) get off with their marketing.

Anyways if anyone knows some quality religious brands let me know, i'd be happy to support them.

*There is a difference

Sorry my autocorrect was of off the hook, I want *no part in that. Forgive any other errors, thanks

Cath monks sometimes make alchohol, usually beer it seems.

/thread

Attached: Chimay.jpg (2250x2464, 2.04M)

oh of course, trappist beer is the best, and I try and drink that whenever I can

can't agree enough. there's a reason why i said not beer but liquor in general. but yes. it's not even a question in the secular world our cat trappist brethren have reached the height of beer making, unsurpassed. was more wondering about wine, or higher proof in general. although quadrupels can reach wine proofs. was wondering about around 80 proof stuff.

God bless you all and thanks for the replies :) And yes us cats make the best beer (there is no competition).

Chartreuse is made by Carthusian monks. Yes, it's a liqueur, but don't let that fool you. It's 55% ABV and meant to be savoured like a fine whiskey.

looks pretty pricey and probably too sweet for me. anything on the drier side? wish there was trappist vodka

Bruh.

Attached: 1529274559840.jpg (600x718, 47.09K)

Ohh…never looked at it that way.

Attached: 1503866904250.png (788x872, 1.23M)

Official thread image.

Attached: 46e4462e0df7655d6fc3c3b359a4ffce3675e0b6923a32b0f3f7f8c6d7954c9d.jpg (620x758, 172.43K)

Diageo is a British company and owns nearly all major liquor brands.

If you specifically want to fund another country, look up what brands actually give people good jobs in that country. A lot of companies with their headquarters in USA keep their factories in Mexico or China, to get away from the excessive regulations their own lawyers write while lobbying the alphabet soup organizations.

Why drink hard liquor? Is it just for the buzz or being drunk? In the past I've only drunk hard liquor to get drunk.

It can serve to wet the appetite and enhance the flavor of certain foods. Some kinds of liquors, such as brandy, can also aid in digestion. As with anything, it's all a matter of how you use it.

Since I live in New Mexico, which has a pretty popular Benedictine monetary, you can get their beer here pretty readily, although since I’m too young to drink I don’t know if it’s crap quality or overpriced.

Attached: D67FE3D7-1815-492E-B3BD-5360E4989499.jpeg (768x514, 53.85K)

Yeah it's tough. I want to support local, but there's a close beer brewery, and they have an "all gender" bathroom. Like c'mon guys what on earth is all gender. I just did a survey for my school and they asked what gender I identify as, male, female, trans, other. This garbage is everywhere.

Scotch Whisky