Trump tells 7yr old that believing in Santa at that age is marginal

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump on Christmas Eve took calls from children anxious to find out where Santa was on his gift-giving journey.

In one conversation, Trump asked a 7-year-old named Coleman: “Are you still a believer in Santa?” He listened for a moment before adding: “Because at 7, it’s marginal, right?”
Trump listened again and chuckled before saying: “Well, you just enjoy yourself and don't let in any Santas unless they speak english with out an accent .”

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/dec/25/christmas-cheer-trump-tells-boy-that-believing-in-santa-at-seven-is-marginal

Attached: Capture.JPG (984x529, 84.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/07/what-was-that-sex-yacht-story-trump-told-the-boy-scouts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truly sad trump never really interacted with his kids when they where young , He stated the nanny's looked after them for he was gone alot

What was the Halloween interaction when instead of asking the kids what their costumes were he said “who did your parents vote for?”

Good try, lefty looney!
He said no such thing.

Attached: PicsArt_12-26-08.14.11.jpg (500x374, 42.44K)

Oralé, I'd tell my kids the same shit. If santa came into my house speaking ebonics I'd shoot the fucker. It's fucked up, but you can only trust Santa as a character if he's white. Make him black, make him Hispanic, shit just won't work.

What's with this retarded tradition of calling kids on Christmas is that really a job for the president?

We're big on Santa down here..
We've got lots of gifts for little kiddies too..

Attached: PicsArt_12-26-08.31.39.jpg (368x490, 68.89K)

I had to check the article just in case he said it.

Never can tell with these old codgers

#MeeToo
OP, as usual, is a flaming faggot. Probably Neptune.

Trump’s Weird Sex Yacht Anecdote in His Boy Scout Speech
slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/07/what-was-that-sex-yacht-story-trump-told-the-boy-scouts.html

Attached: canta.gif (460x460, 4.91M)

7 yr old is going to ask his mom for sure.
"Does Santa like marginal on his toast?"

Attached: XFfT.gif (400x271, 227.69K)

Good PR

They shouldn't have done Trump live, though

Attached: jingle cat.gif (250x250, 840K)

All things considered talking to kids usually goes in terribly unorthodox directions. What I hate is a fucking stammering adult trying to censor goofy shit from kid's lives

Trumps version
>Fucked ur mom lol

Attached: koolaids.jpg (900x642, 163.88K)

Do you think The Guardian even knows what marginal means? He's just saying it's unimportant whether a kid believes in Santa or not at that age, when you get older, that's when it stops being marginal because believing in Santa at 20-something is a problem.

The real proof in the pudding is that, lie or not, almost everyone would actually believe that Trump would say such a thing, because it's in character for him. This is to contrast how alt-right idiots would make up things that Obama would say, but nobody would believe it outside that small group.

Do you think a 7 year old knows what marginal means you brainlet retard?

Or it just means people are more likely to believe the media will continue to slander Trump by making him out to be a racist
>>>Zig Forums

Attached: JN tickled himself.webm (1280x598, 1.51M)

Don’t let a Santa in that talks with an accent. Yea right, meanwhile his wife sits next to him speaking in a heavy accent to other children. I like his policies but damn the guys a douchebag.

So are people who believe everything they read on the internet.

Attached: lots of drugs.webm (962x654, 1.57M)

Fuck off

Attached: it bubbles up.webm (860x612, 4.04M)

Guardian is upset at what Trump said, not the effect on the kid though, which there wouldn't be any since the kid wouldn't understand. Maybe think over what you're about to type before posting, because what you posted was irrelevant and doesn't make any sense.

proof that you're stupid:

Even if the child didn't know what the word means

He would realize its some kind of negative term

He would probably interpret it as some form of insult he didn't understand, and it would make him feel bad, giving him a negative self perception

The same thing as if I told you that you have earned my floccinaucinihilipilification, only worse because he's just a little kid

Attached: sputnik spins.webm (950x658, 5.49M)

You shouldn't lie to your children. Based Trump, you cucks.

you fucking idiot

He had a lot of time for interacting with Ivanka though.

People who believe in a very nasty and totally made-up religion, mocking kids who believe in a cute story based on a real man who actually existed. Shame on you Trump ! :P
This said, my own parents never had me believing in Santa or tooth fairy (who is a mouse in my country) or anything, they only told me that people usually tell these stories to kids. I feel like it was a shame, I lived cold reality instead of magic cute moments :( but instead for long I believed that cartoon characters were real.

Niggers tongue your anus.

I prefer butter

I stopped believing at 11, when the store Santa fingered me

Butter is too hard in the winter.

Go home, Freddy.

OK Jamal

Donator to the Robert tilton fund

Let me heal yor anus user, with my god annoited penis juice([email protected] for where to send the $50 )

I am not making you shitlibs post this. you chose to represent yourselves this way.

He uses the word "marginal" with a seven year old, but speaks like a seven year old with adults.

Attached: 6042c69c1fc5d0674824701c3d743ceebdeb6ed86c9c709988a1f88b2cf08eac.jpg (451x303, 44.86K)

this is exactly how you describe liberal democrats

cope more trumpcuck

i suppose its better than ICE literally rapes kids

Wow Columbine was so bad I mean one of those future parasites could have been the next banker or invented a new way for jews to market!

The kid didn't know, she just said yes and went along with it. She still believes in Santa, had her milk and cookies eaten at midngiht and got her gifts on Christmas.

ORANGE MAN BAD

And the mean(dumb) ol' grinch didn't ruin Christmas for lil Sue Who down in Whoville

Attached: trump_grinch.jpg (620x412, 60.88K)

Murdered 2 so far

Hhmmmmmmmmm?

Attached: larry david stare.gif (220x220, 518.4K)

For god sake.
The Jews attacked Syrian people on Christmas Using 2 airliners as cover.
How Low can the Jews Go.
Now they say trump is not Christian.
I want to hear it out of trumps mouth.

Yea, but she had bumps by then

Attached: trump daughter god give me strength.jpg (1040x1236, 115.16K)

lol absolute savage. God bless America tbqh fams

Could it be pure coincidence?

When he jammed the watermarks in afterwards that really stung hey?

Attached: stock-photo-bad-santa-with-middle-finger-349058354.jpg (1500x1101, 476.67K)

If lying is wrong, why do we tell kids that Santa is real? That's fucked up.

says whom?

source?
source?
source?

that right there is none because its more made up bullshit

MSM is always bullshit

Attached: IMG_20180118_125042.jpg (1080x1920, 311.15K)

Attached: Neptune Logo.webm (1280x720, 3.76M)

Is that someone else's?

Fetish Freak Andy likes to show others his bodily fluids.
Bet he and Wendy are into shit play.
Hope the scum's copd causes him to suffocate in his own phlegm

Bet the slime still smokes tobacco and crack.

I don't like the man
He helps cats
So fucking what
I shoot them when they go after the birds at my feeders

Attached: FUCK YOUR THREAD.webm (924x642, 7.51M)

Attached: 1545872662754_it bubbles up.webm (860x612, 4.04M)

bro, NOTHING you say makes sense…….

Attached: PicsArt_12-27-05.52.49.jpg (1080x1198, 244.35K)

why do
you like
picking
other
people's
noses?

snore

get some sleep, princess

Attached: PicsArt_12-28-12.08.12.jpg (810x821, 115.58K)

QUIZ: what are your favorite
video games currently?

im just curious

sure thing,
big shot

whatever
makes
you think
and feel
like you're
in charge

H I N T :

you may give the orders….

but no one's doing as you say….

AGAIN: video games

which ones?

see, i dont know anything about
video games, and im trying
to learn which games
are your favorites

Meanwhile we who love America are laughing our hindy butts off as the lefties cannot find a better argument.
Keep it coming. because the giggles this provided lasted more than a minute.
Thank You Lefties.

nice job with the idiot-level copying & pasting

but at the end, where you added your own words, "and don't let in any Santas unless they speak english with out an accent ", you demonstrated your inability to communicate effectively, or spell.

For example, you should've typed 'don't let any Santas in' instead of typing 'don't let in any Santas'…

Then, you typed 'with out an accent', when in all actuality, 'without' is ONE WORD…

you're not very educated, are you?

One must never end a sentence with an adverb

You did.
The without was a typo on my part.

you're not very educated, are you?

I must sent Andy, the incompetent Nazi gramma,(sac) to the Russian front

Yours truly, Adolph (sac)ler

AGAIN: you may be calling the shots……..

but no one's listening

clearly, I didn't stutter…………..

covfefescript:void(0);

Trump listened again and chuckled before saying: “Well, you just enjoy yourself, and don't let any Santas in, unless they speak english without an accent .”

Not only covfefe did you get the sequence of words wrong, and misspell 'without', but you also failed to include two commas.

boy, if it wernt for the firefox spell checker,id be in even more illiteracy

Did you know that females and those males with feminine attributes hAVE MUCH HIGHER verbal skills than us real he-men types?

Andy is an artsy type.
They have a much higher degree of same sex attraction than us masculine males.
They often fantasize about being cradled in the muscular arms of an older father figure and the pulsing throbbing heat between the daddy's legs

MAKE ARMENIA GREAT AGAIN

So, impeachment soon?

Attached: 8566ded405b73bd0531c2101486c765264e52ef4a2e17a12788cb1fab83fc7cf.jpg (211x255, 27.72K)

Attached: 48420527_2250216425263191_4585574644492271616_n.jpg (715x679, 31.44K)