Trump on Syria Withdrawal: We Give Israel Billions of Dollars, They'll Be Okay

Trump: 'We are going to take great care of Israel. Israel is going to be good'

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday in reply to a question on how the U.S. withdrawal from Syria will impact Israel that "we give Israel $4.5 billion" security every year, and so "Israel will be very good."

Speaking to reporters on the way back from a trip to American troops stationed in Iraq, Trump said: "I spoke with Bibi. I told Bibi, you know we give Israel 4.5 billion dollars a year. And they are doing very well at defending themselves."

He added that "I’m the one that moved the embassy to Jerusalem. I was the one who was willing to do that. So that’s the way it is - we are going to take great care of Israel. Israel is going to be good. We give Israel 4.5 billion a year. And we give frankly a lot more than that if you look at the books. They’ve been doing a good job.”

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-trump-on-syria-withdrawal-we-give-israel-billions-of-dollars-they-ll-be-ok-1.6785878

Attached: KH-new-Syrian-Front-1.18jpg.jpg (1117x848, 104.55K)

4.5 billion
I'd prefer 0

ROFL. Bibi must be absolutely butt-blasted. No amount of money is ever enough you cheeky fucking goy! You are supposed to fight the forever war for israel so they don't have to fight it themselves!

keep suckin' that trump dick for free ;)

Global jews are going to have to pony up to protect the Motherland

Attached: 80fb193ee4a09291bba8d607bef825df28c9d3a8826ed56cb82241c8e518491b.png (651x735, 341.17K)

Haven't presidents been assassinated for less than that?

Get matzo'd jew boi

I'd prefer to bill them for all the money we've given them in the past.

We are giving Israel all this shekels while kicking our own poor people(the very people that join the armed forces) off food stamps.

Look think of all the value that Israel gives you v's the value of some hillbilly fucks.
If those poor people make it off the battlefield then they ain't doing it right.

Attached: gay_rael.jpg (1024x682, 116.96K)

geezus

I'm fucking that dehydrated Jew and he watching

geezus

>(((Oy vey! Do we look like we're MADE from money?)))

fuck Obama and Hillarys Syrian war to dispose the rightful leader

all becouse Assad wouldn't pay ball they trained armed Al quid-ea affiliates an pointed them at Assad, in turn unleashed / gave birth to ISIS

all because Assad wouldn't abandon their ally Iran on Obama's orders

OY VEY GOYIM IT'S ANTISEMITIC TO NOT SEND YOUR SONS TO DIE IN OUR WAR

wat

>give Israel $5 billion EVERY YEAR for their security
>can't spend $5 billion ONE TIME to build our own wall

Tax payers fund the globe but can't boot illegals out of own country. Americas foreign welfare but nothing for Americans but a bill.

21 trillion in debt yet somehow still shipping trillions out.

I'd prefer making all countries pay it back after cutting the welfare entirely off. Let Trump give out his own money.

Translation: "Fight your own damn wars, matzoh boy"

Nuke the entire ME and save $.