Israel fires missiles at Syria,almost hit 2 commercial jets with Muslims returning home for xmas

By TOI staff 26 December 2018, 1:53 pm Jew time

Damascus says attacks wouldn’t have been launched if not for ‘unlimited’ support for Israel from Washington

Russia: ‘Provocative’ Israeli strikes in Syria Tuesday endangered 2 civilian flights

Russia says Israeli strikes last night in Syria endangered two civilian flights that were landing at the time — one in Damascus and the other in Beirut.

The defense ministry in Moscow also says Syria’s air defenses downed 14 of 16 missiles fired by Israel.

“Provocative acts by the Israeli Air Force endangered two passenger jets when six of their F-16s carried out airstrikes on Syria from Lebanese airspace,” ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov tells reporters, according to Russia Today.

timesofisrael.com/liveblog-december-26-2018/

Attached: ShowImage.ashx.jpg (898x628, 97.87K)

Yea. all I know is going east
Newfie Time
Atlantic Time
Eastern time
Central Time
Mountain Time
Pacific Time
Eskimo time
Aloha time
Jap time
Chink and Pajeet time
Ivan time
Jew Muslim time
Gypsy time
Civilization time
Mean witch time
Middle of Atlantic time

Say what? All I could think of is them returning home to hold a 'let's stone christians on their most celebrated holiday'-holiday.

Israel killing muslims is something to be celebrated. Hopefully one day they'll drop nuclear bombs on the entire mideast.

that's going WEST, genius

So it was an empty plane?

Attached: beard.jpg (262x193, 6.17K)

Next time lads.

Attached: Close-But-No-Cigar.jpg (1280x720, 134.74K)

That’s not how that works

Rocky and Mugsie(Israel and America respectively) go to a poor mudslime country and destroy it causing mass starvation then the Christian missionaries go in with their "no food for you until you convert."

based israel
if the chosen people can kill all the mudshits and then leave us alone i can be ok with that

You cant destroy what is already in ruin due to eternal muslim infighting.

Attached: 1314623636791.jpg (259x194, 11.77K)

never said I was smart or I'd know all them time zones

xmas in Islamic countries means mark Christians with an x

Reminder to decapitate your local jews.

Attached: Happening-CON 2: It's happening.gif (310x760, 23.64K)

Is that his new 6 year old wife or a bag of garbage?

Cue all the white roasties on social media going:

u write like squids

better luck next time

It's a shame they missed. Kikes killing sandniggers is the only good thing they do.

drunk Russians can hit a civ airliner with a shitty buk and yids can't hit shit with the latest. comeon yehudis, you need to take out some airliners. whatsa matta you only like shooting up poor little ships?
t. USS Liberty

Same trick they pulled earlier that got that Russian plane shot down. This time they tried it with a civilian airliner.