BREAKING!!! SINEAD O'CONNOR LEAVES CATHOLICISM FOR ISLAM!!!

BREAKING!!! SINEAD O'CONNOR LEAVES CATHOLICISM FOR ISLAM!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinéad_O'Connor
shaistagohir.com/category/uncategorized/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please tell me that no one is surprised by this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinéad_O'Connor

wew, just read her religion part in wikipedia, it's heresy condensed

I'm not surprised at all. What's even worse, is that I'm not at all surprised at the par for the course Liberal hypocrisy:

shaistagohir.com/category/uncategorized/

Attached: Unhinged3.jpg (1200x908 63.98 KB, 156.28K)

Sorry about the unintentional greentext. Site attacks are making posting awkward at the moment.

why_can't_I_hold_all_these_keks.pdf

Good riddance, enjoy hellfire.

Attached: image.jpeg (940x544, 50.06K)

She was never a Catholic. She was a "priest" of a breakaway heretical group. She is as Catholic as a baptist.

Yeah, I was under the impression she was a Unitarian Universalist.

She was born and raised Catholic, but broke from the Church when she decided it was evil.

That’s a man

She's had 4 children. Trannies can't have children.

I should've figured as much. I wrestle with it, but there's no denying that there is much truth to be found in r/K theory:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/

She was part of a group of heretics. Regardless, this will happen more. It is just punishment from God for the godlessness infecting the west.

Uhm

Attached: 20181027_171603.jpg (1080x988, 404.97K)

Attached: image.jpeg (1600x837, 134.96K)

Those people already exist in Islam. They're called "Quranists".

Gee can’t wait to see this guy throw rocks in Mecca and take RITUAL baths before entering a mosque.

Do you think feminists act the way they do because deep down they want to be put down and punished? And if yes, do you think they do it intentionally or subconsciously?

Considering Far-Leftists in general, and Feminists in particular, are notorious for being deficient in self-awareness, reflection, and having a platinum medal level of mental gymnastics athleticism: I put all my chips on it being a subconscious act.

Top winnie the pooh kek. Pick only one pls

Attached: QEunhjFQZs.jpg (476x1024, 61.2K)

this has to be funded by Saudis or something

It is said children rebel when want more discipline and leadership. The feminisation of the West via certain (((cultural factors))) has robbed women of strong fathers and husbands, and men of good role models. Women and their spineless worshippers have rebelled to the degree where it would require extreme strength to correct their lapses, despite the legal, economic, and cultural handicaps they have put in our way.

Well, can't say I'm surprised. Actually, I'd be shocked if you could find anyone who would be surprised.

Because watered down liberal Christianity is just liberalism. Like liberalism, it's completely empty. Liberalism brings no children nor future, just temporary dopamine hits, endless whining about discrimination, and netflix binging.

Women need discipline, and considering that most western men are whining pussies, I am not at all surprised that women gravitate towards a religion that isn't afraid to step on any toes. I mean, let's face it, what are you guys here going to do to save Europe from Islam?

I don't think Islam is as in danger of antinomian sublimation as Christianity has been the last couple hundred years. They make no qualms about separating the wheat from the chaff. He's deluding himself if he thinks Islam will tolerate progressive entryism.

Attached: Chateaubriand.jpg (426x586, 22.52K)

Oh no he's not. I knew a guy who converted to Islam. He took it REALLY seriously. The Arab's he hung with? Not really. He constantly complained that most of their "traditional" stances didn't have anything to do with the faith at all, mostly just Middle Eastern culture outside of doctrine. In the West at least, they are not monolithic at all on any topic, from alcohol to Judaism. About the only thing they did have as a concern is they were all paranoid that he was a glow in the dark because he was a white convert.

A non-sequitur and a myopic anecdote all in one. No group is a monolith but not all groups are equally co-opted by progressives. There is a difference between level of religious practice among a given community and progressive values. Hell, Stalinists were victorian prudes.