InfoWars' Alex Jones Is a 'Performance Artist,' His Lawyer Says in Divorce Hearing

"The Alex Jones who told his legions of “Infowars” listeners that bogus stories about the U.S. government being behind the 9/11 attacks and about Hillary Clinton operating a pedophile ring out of a Washington D.C. pizza joint is really “a performance artist.”

That’s according to Jones’ own lawyer — not the mainstream media that the right-wing radio jock derides as “fake news.”

“He’s playing a character” and is nothing like his online persona, attorney Randall Wilhite reportedly insisted in a Texas courtroom at a pre-trial hearing ahead of the right wing radio jock’s custody battle with ex-wife Kelly Jones.

Judging Jones by his Infowars performances would be like judging Jack Nicholson by his depiction of the Joker on “Batman,” Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo last week, the Austin American-Statesman reported."

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/not-fake-news-infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-n747491

Attached: 170417-alex-jones-cleveland-2016-02-ew-0347p_3347ad8c35b4e043a6b9b29e6ffeffed.fit-560w.jpg (560x404, 37.65K)

Attached: dwcwcwc.png (1080x785, 1.49M)

you don't say?

But there’s still a war on for your mind lol

Attached: 286A506B-7EFA-4EC1-8B2A-829F28FCC840.jpeg (1880x1565, 160.89K)

April 17, 2017
really got your finger on the pulse of the fucking news don't you?

Why hasn't this been anchored yet?
BO pls kill yourself

WOW

So does that make his spewings fAKE NEWS?

te mod has gone on vaction with his mommy AND daddy

post illegal stuff

Attached: Lord Darkholme of the Lockerroom.jpg (467x695, 21.33K)

I love the smell of cured hides and re-odorized skin in these threads, comrade

Attached: 4B7249FE-38BA-4A84-9793-17AAB6D3CF3C.jpeg (400x308, 20.19K)

While obviously, the entire 'pizzagate' thing is complete bullshit, the U.S. Government WAS indeed behind the 9/11 attacks.

Regarding 'performance art', thats also complete bullshit. That's simply going to be the technique his attorneys have planned to use in the lawsuit regarding the Sandy Hook shootings…

…….and it doesn't matter WHAT he claims………

Because he can't win the lawsuit filed by the Sandy Hook parents, and his attorneys are going to end up advising him to settle out of court….

I couldn't have said it any better, because Jack Nicholson sucked so bad as the Joker… That was his worst performance ever, with absolutely nothing cool or likable about it….

It's actually funny he made that comparison, because I really started to hate Jack Nicholson after he did the Batman movie…

old news…

Attached: 3d57732e62464474bac264d1ad7b5d417dda1bd844783997083d1a53ba7bf45d.jpg (306x293, 12.42K)

new olds…..

Attached: images.jpg (330x153, 8.38K)

EXHIBIT A

lol

Way to take the whole statemant out of context and also to negate the video in which alex addressed this point.

This is OLD as crap:

April 17, 2017 / 2:56 PM CDT / Updated April 17, 2017 / 3:03 PM CDT

And just last year InfoWars and PrisonPlanet and his YouTube channel was guillotined by the Corporate Masters.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1292x524, 1.46M)

Alex has been a shill all along, considering his family background and the fact that most of his talks are carefully tailored to distort the truth, this is no surprise at all.

He probably is but this is old news.

Most news readers consider their job performance art.
That way if something in the script they are given isnt 100% accurate, they cant be sued. Just like how you cant sue a news reporter in a disaster movie for reporting that new york has been attacked by aliens or something.

Imagine if you could sue a CNN anchor for reporting lies? They would all be living on the streets now.

I think the way all our different corporate overlords came together to 'unperson' him proves that he was actually legit after all.

Check the OP and understand what I'm talking about, he actually "unperson " himself if that's a legit word… He speaks for himself…

Unperson is a term from the book 1984 by Geroge Orwell about an authoritarian far left dystopia. In that book the authorities could make someone cease to exist by killing them and erasing all traces of their life. Like the USSR under Stalin.

In this context unperson doesnt actually mean they killed Alex Jones and erase all traces of his existence.
They removed his ability to make a living. Because all the payment processing companies are friends with each other, they all got together to try and prevent him from taking payments from the people who enjoy his show.

yea….CNN

Attached: hannity.webm (1360x746, 4.92M)

There once was a writer named Eric Blair who was a flaming homosexual.

I wonder if OP was also the one who posted about the 1500 people who died when a luxury liner sank in the northern Atlantic.

lol no that was actually me

I know it was you jonny and it was pretty good satire. I'm just making fun of OP

it was one of my finest moments

i miss that fucking thread

*sniffles*

here are some figures to consider:

99.9999%…. 582…. 10….. 33.3%…. 1,260….

They don't have anything to do with this story, but I thought since your thread sucks so bad, I would give you something to think about to keep your mind occupied….

Roll those numbers over in your head

Controlled Opposition