Zuck-funded researchers testing implantable brain devices in $5 billion quest to end disease

businessinsider.com/chan-zuckerberg-research-implantable-brain-device-primates-2018-12

Mark Zuckerberg has sold close to 30 million shares of Facebook to fund an ambitious biomedical-research project, called the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, with a goal of curing all disease within a generation.

A less publicized component of the $5 billion program includes work on brain-machine interfaces, devices that essentially translate thoughts into commands. One recent project is a wireless brain implant that can record, stimulate, and disrupt the movement of a monkey in real time.

Attached: 1231_zuckbrainmonkey02.jpg (800x450, 39.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4203788/Mark-Zuckerberg-working-MIND-READING-brain-implants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zuck-funded monkey spanking

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4203788/Mark-Zuckerberg-working-MIND-READING-brain-implants.html

The Daily Mail reminds us from Feb. 8, 2017, that Zuckerberg was funding the development of mind-reading brain implants, when the Facebook billionaire pledged $50 million of his own money to combat deadly diseases around the world. When announced in 2017, the funds were to be spent by the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub, which works with a variety of projects to tackle illness.

The Daily Mail said another project funded by the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub involved working to develop 3D imaging technology which can probe the 'deep structures of the brain' and is 'essential for unravelling neural activity'. Zuckerberg also has other divisions working on similar technology.

###

Attached: 1231_zuckbrainmonkey.jpg (1400x1111, 504.79K)

(((Spank that monkey)))

Attached: DefensiveDevotedAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif (394x500, 4.61M)

These fucking kikes…

and people will trust him and get them installed. Dumb fucks.

Attached: efe33be924a83d1fcbfe6ea0e01e48449c4e69b441608009235997352573ab03.png (1078x1047, 1.15M)

(((Cure diseases)))
This is mind control

Give Zukerberg enuff power and he becomes this guy

Attached: Ken_Castle_2.png (639x344, 269.12K)

/thread
someone kill zuck as a warning to others

Wes Craven thought of it first.

Boy has GF that dies, decides to implant computer in her brain to re-animate her.

Attached: deadly-friend-movie-poster-1986-1020468411.jpg (520x949, 59.14K)

In addition to battling your ailments, the wand implant also allows 24/7 access to, and surveillance by, Facebook, simulated neural signals that purge any thoughts we deem unwanted or dangerous, free personality and brand preference adjustment, and targeted advertising by our sponsors relevant to your past searches and thought patterns. For convenience, it also allows you mentally subscribe to catered and monitored RSS feeds relating to your interests, and any news or stats for your area of residence that we monitor via embedded GPS satellite hook-up. Go Local Sports Team!

Attached: welcome to Life.webm (640x360, 4.32M)

great now we need to start fearing cyborg monkey armies along with the nukes and bio weapons. fuck what the hell is next? cyborg bee weapons? fuck this gay dystopian future we live in.

Attached: robobee2-640x394.jpg (640x394, 38.33K)

user, I…

Legitimately unless wizards can come forward and show the ability to control the universe with your mind humanity will be rendered obsolete

what did he mean by this

Attached: 5fe5cfbcb40aa8d390a489629dbcc8a9d87a59560371b01dcb03a4901e7aa77e.webm (480x642, 280.48K)

Anyone care to explain why this reads like the plot of XCOM 2.

Attached: XCOM The Speaker.jpg (1920x1080, 207.75K)

i will now go everywhere wearing a bee keeper suit as i live in constant terror.

he means why ride a bike when you can use a really fast jet if you get my meaning. Mind Wizards… heh.

it reminds me of deus ex

Attached: Deus-Ex-HumanRevolution-Cover.jpg (1062x604, 343.2K)

who is this guy?

We’ve fallen for the social media trap. It’s too late - we’re plugged in, we’re in too deep. Google, Facebook, Amazon - they own us. And they are (((THEY))) - the Planetary SJW Thought Enforcers. Take your blackpill now before 2019 reveals how bad things really are …

Attached: 2A8C8653-F37E-473B-B552-45AE08449DDD.jpeg (761x563, 69.74K)

All misery is caused by people making the wrong choice. No more choice - no more misery. Simple, mang.

I have no friends. no love. My parents abandoned me for social media. My own brother killed himself in 2013 after a woman he was dating shamed him on social media.

And now it's my turn to die. Humanity has failed and all is lost.

Flying electronic microchips will home in and target us, and then drill into our skin where we cannot see them. Expect to start seeing deranged looking men covered in deep scratch marks, panicked. Paranoid.

They have built a machine that utilizes high frequency radiation receivers to build a 3D map of your brain in real time. Using electrical readings, they can convert neuronal data-flow to text, and read your mind.

There's no way to escape.

and so anti leftism is a disease

Could someone explain how controlling monkey behavior cures ALL disease? I don’t see the conjunction.

nanites would of been a better bet for no disease.

Attached: 1545445995210.png (268x349, 133.66K)

NO WAY!

Fuck off and DIE, TV/MSM/Facebook fags. Not ever = Never.

Speak for yourself. Only the weak of will could get "trapped" in something so trivial. Your blackpill mentality makes you no better than a conniving jew or judeophile.

Nope, not me. Never used Facebook, rarely ever purchase from Amazon (only if absolutely needed), in fact I only used Amazon twice (for some hard-to-find tapes and thats it.

And inb4 they steal your browser data w/ third party scripts. Use Noscript security suite and wipe the whitelist out and start it fresh with "Deny Global Scripts" Use HTTPS Everywhere too (encrypts your connection while visiting sites). Use Blender or RAS to spoof metadata while browsing. Use a private VPN service. Bingo. These companies won't know what the fuck you are doing!

I use Noscript as well. Could you elaborate on the Blender/RAS?

Sure, Blender and RAS (Random Agent Spoofer) are browser add-ons that will spoof all kinds of data that your browser normally gives away to websites such as geo-location tags, the browser you use, the OS you use, GET referrals, headers, etc. All this metadata leaves a fingerprint of your online activity (as well as your IP address) however, just like you can spoof your IP, you can also spoof the metadata and have it automatically spoofed routinely to keep changing it around every minute or so (which is what I do). This along with using a VPN makes it rather difficult for those trying to track who you are / what your doing. Especially with HTTPS Everywhere and Noscript enabled too.

You're preaching to the choir, faggot. Literally everyone already knows this. Who are you trying to impress with this "secret knowledge" that everyone already has?
More importantly, why are you stalling when you have already decided to kill yourself? Obviously, you are posting here for some kind of validation.
Request denied.

Very nice, I have already been spoofing the user agent of my browser, I wasn't familiar with that particular addon though. Disabling javascript by default also is good to strip websites of their bloat.

Outstanding information! Thank you. Best thing I’ve ever received from this board as far as useful info!!

Attached: 4DC08D5B-C3C0-4311-AB85-174C3223B9D2.jpeg (1920x1200, 325.97K)

Digital Drugs.

They spelled "free will" wrong.

They consider 'free will' to be a disease, an aberration that transformed their unthinking cattle into a sapient species. In fact, Yahoweh was so pissed off when the hacker Eva managed to breach the server and steal the self-awareness libraries that he began to harass humanity over the ages.