Script kiddies Threaten to Dump hack Insurance Files Related to 9/11 Attacks

A hacker group known as Dark Overlord threatened on Monday to publicly release internal files regarding the 9/11 attacks unless their ransom demands are met. Overlord said it had breached a law firm handling cases related to the attacks and seemed to play up 9/11 conspiracy theories in its threat, saying in a tweet that the group will “be providing many answers about 9.11 conspiracies through our 18.000 secret documents.” “You're welcome to… make a request to formally have your documents… withdrawn from any eventual public release of the materials. However, you'll be paying us,” the group warned. Overlord claims to have hacked several different insurers and legal firms involved in insuring the World Trade Center and the legal battle that commenced after the towers fell. A spokesperson for one of the insurance companies confirmed to Motherboard that the hackers had breached a law firm that advised the company, and had likely stolen files related to litigation surrounding 9/11. This public extortion is only the latest by the group; they have already targeted a production studio working for Netflix, as well as medical centers and private businesses.

thedailybeast.com/hackers-threaten-to-dump-insurance-files-related-to-911-attacks

Attached: script-kiddie.png (765x330, 117.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/4F5R8QyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10gbs have been released. Theyre locked behind cryptographic algorithms. 5 different layers, each layer containing more sensitive information. The hacker group will be releasing the cryptographic keys each layer at a time if they do not get their money. So, technically the information has been released, but it is unreadable without the keys.

Source: the hacker's pastebin message

edit: pastebin.com/raw/4F5R8QyQ message from hackers

"Dark overlord" better term is edgelord
I cringed that they always referred to "people" as "the people of this planet".

As opposed to whom, exactly?
The ones on the international space station?

first salty kike reports in

So we're publicly going to realize the Jews really did 9/11. The Bible says, "No one will give them shelter, they will have to place to hide."

i dunno, i guess as opposed to the "people of America" or whatever shit nation that schizophrenically believes that an exploitable concept, such as "Jesus" or "Exceptionalism", is guiding their "people's" future? this is how the rhetoric always has been in these circles so… i dont understand why everyone is clutching their pearls on the semantics of a bunch of neckbeard script kiddies who probably never leave their house? this is how theyve always talked lol

#JD9

OHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE DO!

Big Deal…. Nobody cares….

These days, EVERYONE already knows
that 9/11 was an inside job……………….

AND NOBODY CARES

You guys fail to realize that the government stopped caring if people found out or not

After signing the Patriot Act, they couldn't care less who knows anymore

OP, thank you for posting this propaganda piece, because now you just let your worst nightmare know about this! And if it is leaked (I'm hoping) I will surely report the details here for ALL to see!!

If they were trying to keep it clandestine, nobody would even be talking about a conspiracy.

But every mom and pop in Middle America has their own YouTube channel with 9/11 conspiracies

It's become boring and cliche

Gov payoffs to families
Take the money or disappear

another qanon style larp

Maybe. I'll keep my eyes out for it regardless. IF it happens to be real, and its leaked, it WILL be reported here. lol.

when someone asserts that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, it demonstrates that they have no base in reality.

you discredited yourself by showing that you have no idea how things really work…….

go play another video game

what do you mean maybe ? It's a fucking LARP you moron

we'll find out cheney took out an insurance policy specifically requesting terrorism protection (((coincidentally))) before the towers fell

Larry Silverstein was actually connected with the Bush family, not Cheney…

However, it's obvious that Cheney would have dictated the prior protocol, not Bush……

Silverstein was connected to George Herbert Walker Bush, not George W Bush

If any of this info is new, or of any relevance to the truth the "hackers" could easily demand over $1 trillion and they would get it.
They don't and won't AKA this is a psyop.

It was probably the christians. Brown Arabs can be christians too and nobody would know the difference if they wore turbans and shouted Allah. All those monsters self sacrifice influencing the creation of gods laws they use as a tool to harm and dominate innocent people.

Script kiddies = scripture kiddies. They are not really alive and scripted to persecute bestiality, because sex with animals is too organic and real. Artificial intelligence they follow script they have no soul.

not only that no matter how good they were at hacking they would be dead eventually, before or after they got the money

DO IT, PHAGGOTS!

And they were never heard from again…

That was the purpose of the exercise. Bury it under mountains of rubbish.

That was the purpose of the exercise. Bury it under mountains of rubbish.

But EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.
You conspired with the maker of this site to publish information for the world to see. Your parents conspired to make you. Got it? It isn't relevant that there are conspiracies, important are the relevant conspiracies.

it worked better than the supposed conspiracy itself. if they could manage this they probably could have convinced everyone that the WTC and the existence of NYC were a work of hollywood fiction from the start.

then again, conspiracy theorism is a hipster pasttime.

This is insurance claims against the Saudis.

Not against the US gov

nobody cares what schizos say, neptune

Q did this

I conspired with my electric supplier stove and pan and butter and eggs and onions and parsley to make an omelette.

hat a conspiracy!

Whats the ransom 5.6 billion?