Cleveland Clinic fires resident after online threat to give Jews 'wrong meds' surfaces

foxnews.com/us/ohio-hospital-fires-resident-after-her-threat-to-give-jews-wrong-meds-surfaced

A Cleveland hospital has fired a resident over anti-Semitic comments and threats to give the Jewish people “the wrong meds” surfaced on social media.

Lara Kollab was identified as the fired employee behind the comments. She worked as a supervised resident at the Cleveland Clinic from July to September, Cleveland.com reported.

Kollab’s anti-Semitic comments were first documented by Canary Mission, a group that examines social media accounts to find anti-Semitic and anti-Israel remarks.

Among the comments were threats to mistreat Jewish patients. “Hahha ewww.. I’ll purposely give all the [Jews] the wrong meds,” she wrote in a 2012 tweet.

In multiple other posts on Twitter, she called for violence against the Jewish people, called them “dogs,” compared them to the Nazis, and minimized the Holocaust.

“Look, Haifa is sweet (nice), but it's full of Jewish dogs, and it looks like America, meaning, it wasn't that special to me,” Kollab once wrote, according to the website’s translation.

“I don't mean to sound insensitive but I have a REALLY hard time feeling bad about Holocaust seeing as the people who were in it now kill my people,” she wrote in 2012.

Attached: lara.png (1862x1048, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

israellycool.com/2018/12/31/antisemitic-doctor-lara-kollab-learns-hard-way-that-jew-hatred-comes-with-a-price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

israellycool.com/2018/12/31/antisemitic-doctor-lara-kollab-learns-hard-way-that-jew-hatred-comes-with-a-price/

So they're seven years behind their fan mail?

how is this news

So another commie. Nothing of value was lost.

and this is why you don't talk about your plans on the fucking internet
women everyone

She looks 56% as fuck but we'll give her honorary Aryan status anyway.

Meanwhile the world gave no shit

what the fuck do you think happens here every fucking day?

anything done against the Jews deserves to be brought back every now and then as a reminder that you need to send your tax money to Israel. So they can control your government and have them send even more year after year.

I dunno about that. Still if she did what she said she's more of a nazi than you!

tweeting something like that openly is fucking stupid, what a dumb bitch

shes palestinian

or iranian it pretty much says in the article

Canaries were taken into mines because they would be the first to be gassed.

The only way you're going to get doxed here is by making specific threats against high profile individuals or organizations.

The dumb cunt in the OP probably posted that shit on her public Twitter using her real name. I bet she even identified the place she worked. Because she's a fucking idiot. If she posted that exact same message in 4chan in 2012 then no one would blink an eye. That's the difference.

jews aren't semites though

We are Aryan elite selected by darwinian laws

I see, so this is an Islamophobic attack taken against a defenceless member of an oppressed group? I really shouldn't be surprised that this happened in our disgustingly progressive society. Do you know that modern leftists actively try to prevent the centuries old, beautiful, traditional Islamic practice of wifebeating and repeatedly say that anybody who honours Islam by slapping some sense into their wives should be locked up? It's absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 928yf02.jpg (640x480, 64.92K)

They're "jewish", like saying "blueish". No religion, no ethnicity, just fake.

BASED

Said the jewish shill

Dig up the hundreds of instances of niggresses doing this and no repercussions happening.

Nope. They're Pharisees. Pharesian? I don't know the "conjugate" of Pharisees