Based Anderson does it again

Based Anderson does it again

Luke 1:43 "And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?"

Attached: 1529352316145.gif (340x340, 137.13K)

I got nothing against baptist but I really dont think a pastor should make the majority of his sermons about calling people dumb and attacking other religions. Seems like a waste of sermon time. Basically it seems his entire audience is just edgy baptist who are like "whhhoooaaaa did he just say that BASED"…

And no im not catholic.

Attached: bc89c31de48e4f21c0e5ab23806b5c55b27e99f3763f624f2a11356cf46edac8.jpg (539x558, 28.49K)

Modalism is a brainlet version of Arianism, so my point regarding his preaching stands.

Attached: c47c6a8fecc2b6f9e66d2a9c8b3afb1023cc7a03033b520df53f0f77d5baec67.png (313x325, 88.93K)

Modalism isn't Arianism, modalism is Sabellianism, another ancient heresy from around the same time.

Good vid

Attached: 1408066741629.jpg (460x503, 29.6K)

This board changed my life, thanks Anderson memes, I've been here for 2 years and it has made me a fundamentalist.
I wouldn't have known Anderson if I didn't use this board.

Attached: 9201531d6f51d98abd6106c8b44622df36995b0478de3b9275a51b0a9a51af97.jpg (1024x768, 79.44K)

hello habiba

begom maronite

Attached: 11r0Ap7.jpg (720x401, 23.5K)

Finally, we can all interpret the Bible how we want.

Anderson made a documentary about anime saying it's a vengeful Japanese kamikaze attack to destroy America by turning everyone gay

Pick one.

t. Brainlet

One of the least ridiculous things he's said.

Please explain how posting pictures in a certain style is unbiblical

People have no actual clue about history since all they go off of are second hand(or worse) accounts.
I’m with you, man.
They hear “Arianism is nontrinitarian”. They don’t read where Arius refers to the Godhead as a “Triad.” So they think it must be moralism.

Modalism*

Good think Luke 1:43 isn't Christ speaking.

Not to mention, he claimed it was unbiblical and never mentioned in the Bible, but actually it is in Luke 1:43. Even if he wants to argue Elisabeth was wrong, that doesn’t mean it’s suddenly never in the Bible

Mother of my lord =/= mother of the Eternal Christ, Alpha and Omega

Are you saying Mary isn't the mother of the eternal Alpha and Omega?

That would imply Mary existed before the Eternal (so without a beginning) Alpha and Omega

I'm catholic and I venerate Mary but this is basically turning Mary into God if we take things this far.

broken clock is right twice a day

I wish Pastor Anderson was at my church.

Attached: 1030660fccf89f331b6ed3f6032de134db4e3eaf4a585630fbb61f92ee986eb0.png (754x424, 13.09K)

You know, alot of people will object to the phrase "mother of God" on this board, and they will be called Nestorians, even if the reasons they give are completely different than Nestorius' reasoning, or even orthodox. But that post was one of the few which was an authentic case of Nestorianism, namely in that it says Mary gave birth to a man who is our Lord, but who is not "the Eternal Christ, Alpha and Omega". Yes, Mary did not birth the eternal nature of the Son, but He whom she bore is none other than the eternal Word of God the Father, for the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us. If in fact the man our Lord Jesus were another than our God the eternal Alpha and Omega, who creates and destroys, then it would be indeed proper to say there are two Sons of God, because both the man and God are called Son of God. The man Jesus of Nazareth was begotten before all ages.

Why do Baptists hate Mary?
Can someone please, please explain to me why they hate Mary Mother of God?

Thanks. This is clearer now and it makes sense. Good post user

Nobody hates Mary. He's wrong about Catholics "worshiping" Mary, but that doesn't mean he hates Mary, he hates "mariolatry," he hates what he thinks Catholics are doing

Pastor Anderson is a good face for Christianity tbh. High T levels

To anyone here talking about Nestorianism, Mary, etc:
BIRTH DOES NOT IMPLY GENERATION

Why is Anderson always right?!

Attached: 8c78acba1126231e01cea411b559d4ca0bd1a6cd79ae7c9bc0104060cd06f9d8.jpg (612x726, 116.85K)

It just implies that Mary is the Mother of God, nothing more nothing less.

She is the mother of the incarnation of God, which is not the fullness of God.

Attached: Alexander Anderson intensifies.png (427x583 410.64 KB, 256.54K)

Look, there are two basic facts here. There is one person, the Lord Jesus Christ, and he is both fully divine and fully human, that is, he has both a divine nature and a human nature. Mary is not the mother of a nature. She is the mother of a person who is fully divine and fully human. Christ existed before Mary from eternity, yet Mary pre-exists Christ with respect to his humanity. Christ existed before Mary, but his humanity only exists after he was conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mary.

Objecting to the title "Mother of God" because it's open to confusion by the ignorant misses the point entirely. It's supposed to sound shocking and paradoxical. But it is true. This title draws us into deeper contemplation of the mystery of the Incarnation.

Arianism is a heresy, repent.

tl:dw

Filtered for literal heresy

This. Mothers dont even create their owm children, God creates everyone and gifts mothers with their protection. There is no implication at all that Mary is the greater than God based on the title "Mother of God".

I assume everyone is being ironic in their love of this guy.

His KJO fanaticism is hysterical.

James White destroyed him in an argument and oh boy did he get salty about it.

I'm surprised, I assume you're bolek, am I right?

Attached: Hail Mary.gif (500x500, 220.37K)

I love the guy. Need more preachers like him.

He was punching way above his intellectual weightclass on that one

*theological weightclass dang it

White's criticism against circular reasoning was moronic and self refuting. There is no belief on this earth that doesn't become circular if you question it down to it's fundamental presuppositions. If you questioned White's views enough you would put him in the position of circular reasoning. Anderson is just more honest about being circular than most people are.

Did she give birth to the Eternal Christ, who existed before her? Did she give birth to the Eternal Father? Did she give birth to the Eternal Holy Ghost?
Jesus’ incarnation was conceived by the power of the Holy Ghost, and if fetus Jesus didn’t need sperm to be conceived, he probably didn’t need an egg either.

Yes she did, and because Christ is fully God, there is no need for her to give birth to the Father, Holy Spirit, or the trinity as a whole

Therefore, absolutely everyone is damned to hellfire (Even Pastor Anderson himself) because the first people to preach from the KJV couldn't have been saved because they hadn't heard someone else who was saved preach from the KJV. There isn't a first saved person to start the chain.

woah….my mind is blown….

Pointing out circularity isn't a refutation unless you want to say every belief is refuted. Only brainlet atheists think saying something is circular makes it inherently false.

whoa…

that isnt what i said but go off king

i'm not your king, pal

Except Baptists literally use the same arguments Nestorius use all the time. Literally read Cyril's Ad Nestorius and you can see how Nestorius is shown using the same arguments Baptists are using

1 ==I(Nestorius) often asked them (that is, those who contradict him), ‘Do you say that the Godhead has been born of the holy Virgin?’== At once they pounce on the phrase, ‘And who,’ they say, ‘is so sick with such a blasphemy as to say that in her who gave birth to the temple, in her was God conceived by the Spirit?’ ==Then when I reply to this, ‘What is wrong, then, about our advising the avoidance of this expression and the acceptance of the common meaning of the two natures?==’ then it seems to them that what we have said is blasphemy. ==Either admit clearly that the Godhead has been born from the blessed Mary==, or if you avoid this expression as blasphemous, why do you say the same things as I do, yet pretend that you are not saying them?18

From:Against Nestorius, quoted from Norman Russell's "Cyril of Alexandria"(pg.132)

Literally the same as Baptist objections

What’s with all the ==s? Makes it hard to follow?

An argument is not circular if it has a fundamental presupposition, by definition. A circular argument uses its own conclusion as a premise, making such a premise a derived one and not presupposed.

I'm talking about people using their presuppositions to justify their presuppositions which is a position anyone can be put in. Logic itself would be dismantled if circularity was an automatic debunk since we rely on the system of logic to justify our logic.

Attached: that word.jpg (525x453, 25.88K)

Heh.

No. Those are the rantings of an incoherent epistemology. Even the atheist will admit that he accepts logic as a primary based on agreement/coherence.
We as Christians have a much strongest epistemology: one that justifies logic as being rooted in the nature of God. There is nothing cyclical about it.

And what system do the atheist and the christian use you reach that conclusion? Logic obviously. There is no way to justify anything as being true without using logic.

You are attempting to move the goalpost. The validity of the laws of logic existed before anybody thought of an explanation as to why they do.

Somebody post the copypasta. You know what copypasta I'm talking about.

Wasn't that japan documentary about how pooh up japan is in general for being a secular country?

He explains it in his Luke 1 sermon

Based

Attached: sdhiuic.PNG (863x806, 751.7K)

Well maybe to an incredulous third party, but it doesn't follow that one cannot KNOW the truth without reaching said conclusion using logic, since you can accept priors as self-evident as said, or you could have been metaphysically "implanted" with true, certain knowledge. Obvious examples of this are the divine revelations.

Opinion discarded. Based nippon made me a right wing extremist through their positive portrayal of the Amestrian Nationalist Elric brothers. They also showed me the truth that whites are descended from the ancient Nordic aliens who came to this planet from Vegeta.

Attached: MLP-fedora.png (500x502, 263.39K)

31 minutes is the time stamp for those who haven’t heard it.
Once again, he glosses over thar verse and doesn’t acknowledge that Luke 1:43 confirms Mary is Mother of God

You're not a Catholic. Even Lutherans are more Catholic than you in that regard.
Stop larping as a Catholic pastor Anderson.

sounds legit.

Oh, cathbros, will you ever lrn2debate?

cool_story_bro.jpg

lol. much implying implications

BOOOOM!!! goes that dynamite

Attached: skip-arguments-if-p-is-false.png (500x618, 51.06K)