Yale Psychiatrist: Demons Are Possessing People, Pure Evil Is Spreading

One of America’s top psychiatrists claims that there’s a growing epidemic of demonic possession in the world today, and is often mistaken for mental illness.

Dr. Richard Gallagher claims that, despite conflicting opinions within mainstream medical science, demonic possession is both real and spreading unchecked.

Naturalnews.com reports: archive.li/zxvai

With 25 years of experience under his belt as a private psychiatrist that compliments his two teaching positions at both New York Medical College and Columbia University, Dr. Gallagher believes he holds a unique vantage point in discerning between human and non-human, or satanic, behavior.

He’s also a highly sought-after professional of such things in cases where a determination is being made about the possible need for an exorcism. Having evaluated hundreds of cases of possible demonic possession towards this end, Dr. Gallagher is certain that the phenomenon is legitimate and pressing.

He insinuated to The Telegraph (United Kingdom) during a recent interview that demons know full well how to trick human beings because they possess far more advanced cognitive faculties. They routinely use these mental “smarts” to control the humans they possess, causing many of them to commit atrocities and other evils against other people and lifeforms.

“They’re very, very smart,” Dr. Gallagher is quoted as saying about the beings that occupy the demonic realm. “The intelligence level of a fallen angel, which is what I call them, is far superior to human beings.”

Dr. Gallagher’s sentiments align with other recent reports about rising demand for exorcisms in the Roman Catholic Church. The Vatican actually held a training course earlier this year to teach exorcist priests how to handle this influx of demon-possessed humans.

Pope Francis has also commented on the phenomenon, explaining to his followers that Satan is, indeed, “a real being” who’s “roaming the earth to devour souls like a lion.” He wrote back in April that people shouldn’t assume that the devil is just some myth, representation, symbol, figure of speech, or idea. Doing this causes people to let down their guard, he claims, making all of us “more vulnerable.”

Francis also says that priests “should not hesitate” to send people who are suffering from “genuine spiritual disturbances” to exorcists. The Rite of Exorcism, he says, is a “delicate and necessary ministry” that should be undertaken with “great care and great prudence.”

According to data from the United States, the number of priests trained in performing exorcisms has increased from a mere 12 about a decade ago to 50 – a more than 300 percent increase. This dramatic jump shouldn’t be ignored, says Dr. Gallagher, who while he’s not alone in his opinions is among a small few who are willing to talk about it professionally.

“There are many other psychiatrists and mental health care professionals who do what I do – perhaps not to the scope that I do – who seem hesitant to speak out,” Dr. Gallagher says. “That’s what gives my work some singularity. That I have had so much experience and that I am willing to speak out. I feel an obligation to speak out. I think that I should.”

archive.li/52fMw
newspunch.com/yale-psychiatrist-demons-possessing-people/

Attached: Demons Are Possessing People, Pure Evil Is Spreading.jpg (474x613, 92.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noxWpWwJ5Sk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really? Come on, just no!

I'm not going to trust somebody aligned with Uncle Frank of Rome to REMOVE demons.

Attached: Dq7jN5TUUAIHSod.jpg (593x665, 61.85K)

Silly goy.
Demons aren't real because God isn't real.
Just shut up and keep taking your pills.

This looks a lot like a 'hold my beer' moment. How much do you think he bet that he could lose his tenure in a week?

When you toy with a child, missed milestones and invalidation, introduction to the bizarre and insane through upbringing by strangers in day care centers and educational centers, you leave their psyche damaged beyond repair. The real treat will be when this “psychiatrist” is about 95 years old, living in a residential home, and one of the Frankenstein children he helped evolve is now able to get their revenge.

Just put your faith in Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef and you'll be saved.

THIS.
They are making their own demons by denying children their opportunity to develop their souls.

Money is the problem in that case. Too much of it to be specific. If you have it and it just keeps on coming, you will get bored eventually and think to yourself "why not have some fun while going through the motions?" And then stuff like OP happens, and I bet he made just as much, if not more.

Finally, they're waking up :^)
The mentally ill are demon possessed, however.

Demons are our allies dumbass!

lmfao

Attached: 1415552201554.png (276x270, 4.81K)

Heavy

Takes a couple minutes of research to realize how idiots misuse terms like Satan and Demonic. Demon aka Daemon is neither good or bad its used interchangeable to refer to both entities, yet linguistic fools only interpret it in one way. Satan just means an opposing force. It's not a single being, although it can be used to reference a singular opposing force or multiple. The devil also does not refer to something singular although you can refer to it as Jehovah or the Demiurge. However the devils minions are also the devil himself and the heads are countless in number like the jews for example.

Hitler possessed by a godly force for instance is a satanic demon.

The jews can also be satanic demon possessed peoples of the devil.

Depending on your perspective you'll see it the opposite but the same language still applies to both.

you're completely insane

Attached: PicsArt_01-02-08.12.52.jpg (475x302, 29.45K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-02-08.43.04.jpg (1312x1270, 159.82K)

I like the to think I'm possessed by some demon, or not possessed but an actual demon in human form. In this upside down world it helps me find my place in society. Things just fall in place when I look at it from this perspective. They make sense.

On a sidenote I really dislike the idea of Jesus, the 'turning the other cheek', cleaning the feet of others etc… compassion and mercy where it's due but today those things are out of control.

Attached: 5723645246467680252.jpg (720x856, 74.03K)

Attached: Capture 2016-06-26 22.22.23.jpg (1920x1080, 200.24K)

get help, psycho

I never thought I'd see the day where an article about exorcisms meets all the qualifications to avoid a bumplock.
Also what the fuck is with your obsession with posting Sean Adl-Tabatabai articles, OP? Do you want to suck his cock or something?

Attached: 8657ee617ed7ac28048566862578229c044a212c17da3418723493db367a81db.gif (528x480, 238.23K)

Sean Adl-Tabatabai is one of 3 humans who are delusional enough to believe in demons & god

OP is also one of the 3

then theres THIS guy

Attached: 1545872662754_it bubbles up.webm (860x612, 4.04M)

less you

more me

Attached: PicsArt_01-02-07.57.18.png (928x1066, 689.88K)

a lot less god

a lot more me

Attached: PicsArt_01-02-07.53.01.jpg (1080x1615, 226K)

Demonic torment is absolutely real.

Demons who serve satan are not the same as a daemon which serves neither.

congratulations on the 'totally insane' thing

no more religious nonsense

plenty more me

Attached: PicsArt_01-02-07.49.20.png (1033x719, 551.34K)

Demons are within us all and those "Demons" grow stronger if we let them grow in our own Souls.
Fat acceptance Self destruction and allowing one to destroy his neighbor. To be open to destruction in general is the work of Evil.
Hell has no gates Heaven Has gates.

The only case of possession recognized by the US military. They wanted to find a way to weaponize it.

youtube.com/watch?v=noxWpWwJ5Sk

There are over 1,000,000 witches in the U.S. alone, it is said that Christians that feel alienated from their churches become witches.

We know for a fact that some stimuli can trigger particular mental illnesses.

For example, someone who is vulnerable to excessive anxiety induced hypoxia can exhibit actual physical symptoms if they are exposed to certain pitches of infrasonic frequencies.

You can also trigger certain people's depression and suicidal thoughts with types of stimuli and phrasing.

Hypothetically, what if the "Which Craft" that is being practiced by over 1,000,000 stupid-witches, is somehow driving people crazy.
What if that particular mental disorder was defined, in the past, as Demon Possession?

Why is it so far fetched to believe that the ancient practices had some sort of neurological effect that has not been discovered by modern science?

Attached: 7.png (2362x2362, 656.74K)

Is this thread satire? I thought we got over this demon childmolester thing in the 90's

(((They're))) pulling at anything they can get their fingers on. Let them kill their reputation by blaming the dogma they've been washing out of the minds of their useful idiots.

Attached: 1467524074402.gif (270x270, 480.1K)

Demons are real, so are angels

Existence of God dont have to be a prerequisite for the existence of supernatural beings

I wrote a script thats been posting articles like this for the past 4 years just so you waste your time responding.

At least using “demons” in place of “jews” has memetic force.

I agree, sandpeole are everywhere now

LEGIT

demons=red pilled

Fuck the cunt of the redpill.

What if we just rounded up all the people who actually believed in the efficacy of "witches" and burned them at the stake?

I was possessed by a demon very briefly once.

I was experiencing severe anxiety for years
Sometimes very severe to the point of depersonalization.
It works like this: Our egos rely on our external environment for their validation, Me, you, that tree.

Anxiety causes the old fear/flight mechanism to fire off 50,000 years ago we had real dangers:being eaten by a large cat, starving, etc.

Today we still worry, and have anxiety, dread, angst, etc, about our uncertain futures and alienation, modern day loneliness and meaningless(you don't think about these things anymore like if you might be eaten just looking for a meal)

But there is no cat out there today, no stranger with a spear waiting outside your door, but we still feel the fight/flight fear.

so in my state of heightened vigilance,fear, I was saying,unconsciously, "where is it, where is it, the thing that's trying to get me", but there is nothing there.

This vague uncertainy weakens my attention to my surrounding. My attention becomes dulled

We build our egos on this relationship to our environments.

When the environment becomes blurred, so do our egos.

In my case, my severely blurred ego from my severely blurred relationship to my environment led to depersonalization

My ego vanished.

Some drugs can do this, such as the dissociative drugs like pcp, or cough medicine(psychedelics will do it to some degree also, but to the extent of the dissociative drugs )

I've never tried dissociative drugs because the feelings of depersonalization that I experienced were horrible.

At the peak of my depersonalization i felt that a demonic presence had entered me.
when I say 'me', I meant that I could only put this into words after the depersonalization had ameliorated somewhat.

My ego was obliterated, there was no 'I'.

Now from self analysis of the event afterward, the 'demon that I experienced may have been pure hostility towards certain members of my family, and because my ego was almost non-existence at that moment, the feeling of hostility that "I" had was all.

There was no me experiencing this hostility, being, nonbeing and hostility were one.

I was possessed.

Some people with less insight may have let the demon pick up an axe and give 40 whacks

ahahahahaha

I'm up for it.

Booooooooring.

belief in god in current_year
kys

So psychiatry a supposed science decides if you believe in demons you are in psychosis, but they just need to update the new DSM to indicate that *psychiatrists have special senses and can detect demons .

Crashing a car into a human being will kill them, but tomorrow it won't so you can just drive into people because that's how life works you can just change the rules sometimes! People don't even need glasses you can just put holy water on blind people eyes and they will see that's why nobody except John Oliver has glasses !!!

And they say that progressivism is not a religion.

A.k.a. antisemitism is rising, fellow sectarians beware!

This is to be expected, Yale is all inbred kikes and 90 IQ diversity scholarship recipients. Higher education is a joke.

Philosophically, it's possible to prove God's existence at least.

Macro evolution is a lie.

Proof is an honorific for impatient satisfaction.

I knew a demon possessed sodomite who tried to turn me gay. Used doublespeak and other devious tactics to get into my head. Definitely sociopathic, likely a pedo too. Truly evil.

What was your dad’s name?

is a south park reference