ISIS Issues Threats to Pope…

ISIS Issues Threats to Pope…
"There is no doubt that if Muslims want to take over Italy, the Islamic State European fighters will have to ally with other militias to fight the Mafia before the conquest of Rome."

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/isis-group-issues-pair-of-assassination-threats-to-pope-francis/

An ISIS-supporting media group has issued two assassination threats against Pope Francis in the past several days in what could be a revival of last year's holiday push by the terror group for violence against the Vatican and Catholic Church. The online depictions were released by Al-Abd Al-Faqir, a prolific ISIS media group that this month threatened grenade attacks at music venues. The first poster, released last week, warned "slaves of the Cross" as a masked gunman in a striped polo shirt and khakis is depicted sneaking up behind the pope, who is facing the "wall of death" at Auschwitz.

The newer image this week uses a photo of Pope Francis' July 2016 visit to Auschwitz, adding an assassin wearing an ISIS wristband pointing a handgun at the pontiff. "Don't think you are away from our attacks," says the text on the image. Last November, the ISIS-supporting Wafa' Media Foundation circulated a poster depicting a vehicle moving toward the Vatican with a cache of weapons, vowing "Christmas blood."

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-29-at-8.26.36-PM.sized-770x415xc.png (770x415, 141.71K)

ISIS still hasn't topped Baptists in death threats against the Pope.

I wish a sandTigger would.

Attached: 1501176560388.jpg (600x501, 49.59K)

ISIS ain't got any more funding or territory to control, and they have lost a loooot of men.
I'd take any threat of theirs right now with a big grain of salt.

If it were to happen, what exactly would you do? Yell at brown people out in public?

ISIS is actually doing OK…in Afghanistan. But, that's sort of a step down from Iraq and Syria. And they also have to deal with both the Taliban (who hate them) and the government (who also hate them) in that case.

The fact that it's being paired with Holocaust imagery makes me think this is probably Jewish manufactured propaganda to make us fear le ebil holocaust deniars

deniers*

It's a sad state of affairs when the Taliban is objectively the least evil of all groups there. At least if they were still in power, the US wouldn't be going through this drug epidemic. polite sage for way off topic

Let's hope not because in Italy we are unfortunately like just one step from pogroms and if a terrorist attack finally hits us there will be rivers of popular violence in retaliation and this is exactly what terrorists want.. tension right now is already very high for various reasons, things would get out of hand and our muslims would find an excuse to radicalize for real

Also, why should one pedophile (muslim) kill another (Catholic)?

Maybe he'll stop shilling for unlimited illegal immigration now

I guess you're right.

Pray for the Holy Father instead, wishing death upon anyone is a grave sin.

This is your brain on liberalism

Why are politics so incredibly tasty and sensible?

kek

Dont put words in my mouth, what terrorists want is more and bigger violence and, as I said, if something happens in Italy yea there will be an answer from government but also an escalation of blind violence from the people, considering that in the last months it became a habit to read on the news about random immigrant getting beaten on the streets it seems to me that tension is high already and we are sitting on a bomb, there will be pogroms, what happened in Macerata with Luca Traini is only the beginning, and this is what terrorists want

not sure what you mean pardon me

Is that the you can’t trust yourself meme?

Liberalism is moral syphillis.

if they are not escaping from wars they have no rights to be here, this is what our laws say and no one in Italy asks more than the applications of these laws.
Tension is rising because the large majority of people coming here doesnt meet law requirements and till now leftists goverenments didnt do anything to apply our laws, thank God with the new one things are improving.
Violence is the last resort and the only legit one would be a violence controlled, orderly, enforced from the government. not pogroms or blind violcence directed at women or children, and this imo is sadly a realistic scenario in case of terrorist attack.
dont put implications in my mouth either

it depends. Now they've lost a lot of land and wealth they'll most likely focus on classic terrorist activities like car bombing and assasination, with the unique ISIS thing of mass shooting civillians.

The islamic what? They ain't shit now

Good for him. It's about time a Pope is martyred for Jesus, again. Who knows how many million might convert by his faithful witness.