That zoomer who LARPs as a Catholic Monarchist crusader after playing hours of CK2

Attached: zoomer.png (259x195, 6.75K)

How did you fit every trad cat on the planet into one post?

mreow

I started playing CK2 years after me begoming.

Rawr XD

Don't you lie to me, tigga.

This thread was mad by a mod to feign catholic hate dont fall for it

Are all mods cunts on this board or what?

Pretty much

Daily reminder that 95% of traditionalist Catholics and therefore 95% of this board are larpers

I play CK2 but it didn't convert me to Christianity or make me monarchist, that happened independently in sort of a weird way. It's good to have a few games where religion is treated seriously though.

I'm not a Catholic btw. I go to an Orthodox church, in the process of converting.

If you believe you're above the rules, all mods everywhere are cunts. It's like ass-raping tiggers who get all surprised when they get arrested for ass-raping and blame the cops.

You mean not being catholic or orthodox? The rules only applied to non cathodox?

I really dislike this characterization of the mods as Cathodox, they're Latins and if you go far enough in Orthodox arguments against them they will step on you too, it just happens less as there's less to disagree about

So you admit their rules are enforced based on agreement

I never played ck2

Attached: 1524812190197.jpg (1000x1444, 128.14K)

eh, I played CK2 since it came out and it never really drew me into the Catholic faith at all. was a Calvinist until 2016…

A total lack of Catholic flavour events would do that. Idiots at paradox, who will probably expand into Japan rather than give me some more Catholic events.

this board is run by protestant shitters, who inherently hate catholicism. if it were catholic friendly, it would be catholic only

Attached: 1531712508181.jpg (687x472, 37.33K)

you're a bunch of heretics who give heretical advice, so yes. this board is mostly catholic and orthodox anyway

That flag suggests that Catholics are progressive pacifist cultural Marxists. Delet.

MOLDBUG
O
L
D
B
U
G

only if you're trapped in the false dichotomy

Not lying, I DID play EUIV before converting, does that count?

Libertarians are cultural maxists and liberals

Marx was a libertarian.

This is a >that zoomer thread now

Same, i'd played, Ck2 long before. But really, Ck2 it's just a game that has some historical flavor to it. And you can't expect it to encompass a full worldview of a belief system. There's the internet for that. But i will saying returning to, Ck2 and replaying it. They did do a good aspect on some of the faith. Especially the Christian faith. Now that they just added saints. I really like that. But when i read some of the flavor text, and in general. I can't help but feel, that Religion, Religion is treated through the eyes of Materialism. Which if you know where Paradox is located, not too surprising. But considering all that, i like to think, that, there's a few Devout people working at paradox cause they do add in some nice events with Christian meditation, and a few other events. One thing, and if by some off chance a paradox Employee lurks this board. I hope for Orthodoxy they add in, Ecumenical Councils for Orthodoxy. Catholics already have College of Cardinals, and Crusades. So it would help with making Orthodoxy more playable ingame. But that's if they make another dlc. Which they might, cause what other game are they going to make? Victoria 3, is the only one i can think of. Long tangent there. But yes, at the end of the day it's still a video game. Again, you literally have an arsenal of all of human Knowledge at your hands, the internet. So if someone's genuinely searching for truth, they'll find it. Why would you base your worldview off a video game lol? That's like the story, of one of the people i was arguing with on here once. Some pagan, but really atheist who more or less said, yes i got my worldview from listening to heavy metal…… really? Enough said after that.

Attached: 11aba2ea9258931e8e0f220d1c85285e366670e1c422354ca0935e44bf93d006.jpeg (1024x493, 126.41K)

Something tells me this was created by prots that have no heroic phases in their history…other than their deformation of christianity. So they think they can shame honoring crusades as "larping".
lol. pathetic tbh

mods are LITERALLY 100% catholic
t. checked out the discord a while back
actually the whole discord itself is catholic

The truest zoomer

Attached: DIRjtqVUEAAgsy8.jpg (526x461, 18.56K)

weak…

Yo don’t even joke about that dude. Liberation Theology is literally what’s killing Rome.

Attached: E8A4C1DF-9346-4758-8F0C-091D6817C36F.jpeg (707x991, 555.23K)

Attached: 1515038442712.png (667x615, 603.35K)

Attached: SSPX intensifies.png (898x976, 886.61K)

Honoring your heroes - national or church- is not larping.
You just sound like a faggot that can't get over it.
Grow up

Me tbh.

This thread again…

Anyone claiming it doesn't apply to them played a lot of total war instead.

>Anyone who's political beliefs don't match mine has an inauthentic faith

Agreed. Even worse than *blocks your path* threads or what X thinks about Y threads.
I wonder why threads like this do not get deleted

Attached: traditionalists.png (862x360, 69.12K)

Please.
Catholics get all the interesting mechanics, especially in newer update, while Orthodoxy is pretty much ignored since Legacy of Rome

Well I don't lecture people who obviously know more about religion than me nor do I play CK2. However I do attend monarchist events and carry the flag. So shoot me. I'm guilty of supporting the return of monarchy.

wtf? where d i find events like this?

Not being American helps.
And to find that events, you need to meet with monarchists, get in touch with at least some aristocracy and start organizing stuff yourself.

Being a monarchist in the 21st century is like being a luddite. Commendable, but foolish. The world isn't turning the clock back any time soon. Monarchy is incompatible with modern society. Plutocracy is the status quo in the age of mass politics.

And your populism is a fool's errand.
In the same vein, Christianityi s incompatible with modern society too.

We're not of this world and we must live by the principles and eternal law, not by what's conveniently around us. That's all there is to it.

I don't support it. I'm more sympathetic towards monarchy, but it's still foolish.

Right, but that dooms us from the start. Don't expect to see a revival of any traditional government, you're just deluding yourself. The world will only get darker from here on out as we descend further into chaos.

That's not your call to make.
Whether the world goes on for another 2000 years or ends the next Friday nobody knows. In case of former, monarchies will rise again as nature gravitates to its form.

I'm doing what's good and my results are my friends that gathered to do the same thing. And we'll continue to do so whatever happens.

Of course. That doesn't mean we can't look at the state of Western society and where it's headed. It doesn't look very bright.

Nature gravitates towards power that can provide security, and power in the current day rests not with a sovereign, but with globalized nests of wealth. Sovereign nations don't exist in the modern world, let alone sovereign rulers. The concept of monarchy is obsolete.

Good luck to you, just don't delude yourself.

What would a zoomer mass be like?

Attached: Zoomer dance.gif (931x682, 425.67K)

unironically couldn't be worse than novus ordo hippy faggot Mass

WAR AGAINST MODERNISM, ESTABLISH TRAD VATICAN III NOW

Attached: pentecost.jpg (1200x600, 110.11K)

I regret never playing this game before… Alas, I'm not that into tbs games.

Charismatic mass,if youve ever had the horror of attending one.

This is like our version of gender.

Source?

Modernity will fall inevitably, and then the crown shall rise again. It may be a difficult blood that wields it, though.

Republics existed before 1792

That's woke.

That's broke. He was literally a pagan.

Don't tell him that oldest continuous political entity is a republic with Christian roots (San Marino)
But then again, just by his writing """style""" you can guess that he's a larper and maybe even Zig Forums lurker as well.

You're conflating city states with nationalist and civic nationalist republics and republics with aristocratic republics and protectorate states with kingdoms and empires. Your post is so incoherent it may as well be a shitpost.

San Marino = Okay
Secular Democratic Republics that overthrew legitimate christian governments ( Ex. Kingdom of France ) = Not okay

That's rich coming from your IP. Yes, I know your kind, I studied in monarchist school with snobby blue bloods.
Point is that monarchy and especially hereditary monarchy (most vile form of it) is not unique snowflake system while republic's being result of enlightenment. Rome and Carthage predate it, Venice and Genoa predates it, Rzeczpostpolitia predates it. As for the censes and who gets to vote, that's called the census and it exists even today though in limited form. I actually support implementation of weighted vote with most experienced and those who contribute more to the society have more to say than some bumpkin doing nothing other than smoke weed all day, with other limitations. And protectorate states have nothing to do with government form.

By predating it, I mean enlightenment

You should stop being so hostile. I don't have any blue blood at all, thus you should retire your strawman.

Rome was a kingdom before it was ever a republic, so were Greece city states. Carthage and Venice were satanic creations that gave world more evil than any of their neighbors. Now that we've dealt with your examples need I remind you Persia and Babylon were kingdoms, as were the Sumerian city states before it? And the Chinese and native American states. Now go away, triggered liberal.

Not really. We just like funz, and we want to farm and be left alone.

He was a collectivist.

Might've well kept your own notes and advises before giving them to others. And it's about attitude, not blood. You have the exact same attitude as my acquaintances there.
As for the rest, I already stated what point of my post was and if you lack reading comprehension, I don't care about it and no, I don't care about your subjective opinions either. And lastly, no, I am not liberal, at all. If anything, others always noted that I had radically conservative tendencies and due to this I don't have many friends. Also, calling someone a liberal because he disagrees with your larpish opinions is lowest of lows amongst methods you can use.

Also, if you want to keep going on with retarded examples like you stated ( and oh boy, you don't really want to touch China, as it's teachings about legitimacy is quite similar to Calvinist ones that became basics for western republican systems), states didn't exist with Adam and Eve, might as well reject every form of statehood as well.

Marxist dialects.
You're a Marxist, you just disagree on how we get to the morally relative society you both want.

The synthesis being theocracy.

What the? Republicanism since 1789 has been the force of secularism, freemasonry and international plutocracy. As for China:
According to this belief, heaven (天, Tian)—which embodies the natural order and will of the universe—bestows the mandate on a just ruler of China, the "Son of Heaven" of the "Celestial Empire".

That's heresy

Montenegro (if you're Orthodox) and Papacy and 3 Elector states in HRE (if you're Catholic) disagree

Also, first president of Republic of Cyprus was Archbishop Makarios III

Where in the bible does it say it's ok for men of God to assume the powers of Caesar?

Ahem, you mean like Samuel? or king of Salem Melchizedek? I dont know if this supposed to be a shitpost or genuine question

Nice try

Read my posts again, but slowly this time.
Nice that you have read Wikipedia. Did you also knew that, just like in Calvinism, degenerate emperor's or just emperor's during reign of which natural disasters and such occured, were considered illegitimate and people could overthrow it? Also like in Calvinism? This is written right next to the wiki page you just cited.

As it was written before, there were precedents and everyone considered it normal, and oldest continuous Republic was founded by a monastic and Saint. So it's ok and your opinions on this doesn't matter

Learn English

post physique

I did. unfortunately.

Attached: unnamed (3).png (394x374, 42.13K)

but I read Hoppe

YoUr LOvE TowERs OvER Me
DeEPEST OCeaN EnDlESs SeA

Attached: 420035A0-FA23-4A59-81CC-0C3780560A73.jpeg (760x507, 56.9K)