Pro Life site “Lifesite” blacklisted from webhost

breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/29/christian-news-site-lifesite-blackhosted-by-web-host/

LifeSite, a Christian pro-life news outlet, was allegedly blacklisted by its web host and given just 12 hours to find another host the website, or risk being offline.

“LifeSite just received an email at 8:30 p.m. EST from our web-hosting company alerting us that they will be taking our website down within 12 hours, if not sooner,” claimed LifeSite in a statement, Saturday. “We received absolutely no forewarning whatsoever about this decision.”

Attached: 8D61F02E-017C-48B7-AD9A-AAD98D6D97E1.jpeg (1117x509, 86.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochabamba_Water_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try again

Attached: nice-try-but-no.png (367x367, 141.79K)

Guess what? To the liberals in tech who control these things, pro lifers ARE neo-Nazis. Anyone who isn’t far left is a neo-nazi to them. I’m not saying one has to become an actual neo-nazi, but at realize distancing yourself from them will not appease the far left. You’re next on their list.

Attached: EF8C80D7-E4A3-4604-8ED7-A8BA906A5D02.jpeg (1024x642, 158.79K)

It's not about who gets censored. The tech industry is fanatically liberal and want to censor us just like they want to censor nazis.
Libertarians are winnie the pooh idiots, we need a bill of right to force these cursed companies to respect free speech. Their shitty terms of services can't overrun constitutional rights.

I don’t think you know what a Libertarian actually is.

In terms of indirectly describing a Libertarian as: "One who wants the government to be impotent to the point of being virtually non-existent, so as to let the free-market and corporations run amok without any checks, and and have faith that everything will just magically work out," I think hit the nail on the head. The level of censorship being enacted by tech companies is literally exhibit A of the Libertarian mentality in action. Back in the day, until unions (before they became corrupt themselves), and then eventually government brought corporations in line, companies had no qualms about having you work 16 hour days for peanuts in atrocious conditions with virtually no safety or sanitation standards for the sake of their bottom line; your health and sanity, and the health of the general populace, be damned.

I don’t think you know what a Libertarian actually is.

That sounds like a Leftist caricature of Libertarianism, actually.
Any censorship means treading.

exactly. pro-life speech is literally "hate speech" to these people, and it's "advocating violence on women". to them there is no difference between being a nazi or being pro-life.

remember when it was okay to be against gay marriage publicly? now if you say that, it's literally hate speech, and most people would have no problem with you being violently assaulted for saying such a thing in public. same thing with pro-life speech.

Libertarianism only works in very specific historical contexts that may very well be impossible to replicate at any point in time from now on thanks to how much we've cucked out. A strong ethnostate rooted in Christianity is the key to establishing the correct context in which a libertarian society can reasonably exist without collapsing into a mess of identity politics.

In short, you're an idiot that doesn't understand libertarianism and you fellate balls with your tongue.

No True Scotsman, right fellas?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochabamba_Water_War

Or we could just have a common sense level of government to keep corporations in check so such blatant stupidity doesn't happen in the first place.

Rather childish.

Thats precisely what real-life Libertarians (not Zig Forums) want. Common sense levels of government, so neither can simply run amok.

Can never exist with the banking cartel holding the reigns. Organized crime dictates economy and provides political stooges to keep the masses of their back.

Already a thread:

Also, while I'm sure all the libertarian and anti-libertarian points are probably important or something, I'm rather more concerned about Christian news websites getting deplatformed over political autism.

Attached: plebs.jpg (1200x1600, 204.38K)

Pick one.

Also, it's ironic that you post a "Disdainful towards plebs" meme picture, when the previous thread you mentioned is literally nothing but posts that all essentially say "DUUURRRRRR SODOMITES!!!!a;jdlfj" while this thread has gone in far more interesting intellectual directions tied to the topic at hand.

God will judge the silicon valley.

Attached: 90092e1fe809a3dce555517cc4e59699becaea6a7478fc84362b7702fa3b0a26.png (363x565, 496.37K)

You racemixed Catholic creaturas really need to stop coming here, you're not even Christian.

You will see that common sense (pro-life) and your opinions will get shut just the same. Liberals already label it as hate.
So yeah. If you do not care about freedom of expression then go ahead. But they are going to censor anything non-leftist eventually, perhaps when they get to your based centrist beliefs you will care then.

Why "Catholic"?

Not really. This thread had been a circular political argument with no resolution in sight, and as such should have been developed in the containment cyclical.

Not hard for that to happen when the person trying to take them down is a gay pedo. Maybe that's the more exact problem here than placement on the up-down axis of the Political Compass.

They hated user because he told them the truth

And what political mentality has allowed gay pedos to run amok in the first place? What political persuasion is more likely to have a mentality towards homosexuality that can best be summed up as: "What you do in your own home is no one's business! Government needs to keep it's nose out of our bedrooms! As long as it doesn't harm anyone, I don't care!" Back then, and even to this day, one of the biggest recruitment gimmicks of Libertarians on college campuses was "Hey kids! We'll legalize weed!" And don't even bother with a 'medical marijuana" argument, you know EXACTLY what they were aiming for.

While the last thread couldn't get it's eyes off the singular tree of "pedo-sodomites", now our "circular political argument with no resolution in sight" has revealed the forest.

You misunderstand. The very existence of these walking petri dishes does, in fact, tread all over me. The vast majority of Sodomites violate the NAP.

Women need to be beaten into submission. It’s the only thing Muslim get right.

We don't have a real free market. The tech companies engaging in the censorship you describe are constrained by law in a lot of ways, especially in their hiring practices. This not only directly affects what they do, it indirectly affects what they do by changing the composition of the company. I am not a libertarian, but if I were the things tech companies are doing right now wouldn't change my mind.

If male authority is properly established, physically enforcing it is almost never necessary.

Well, to be frank, you, and others who I assume are Libertarians in this thread, are the first Libertarians I've encountered to take this stance on the issue. Most Libertarians tend to have an extremely laissez-faire attitude towards so-called "victim-less crimes." Then again, it shouldn't be surprising considering this is a Christian board, and the vast majority of Libertarians out in the mainstream (or perhaps those who garner the most attention) seem to have more of a Secular Humanist or Ayn Randian Objectivist worldview. Worldviews that have directly or indirectly affected Conservatism.

Honestly, I think tech companies would attract Liberals with or without hiring policies, in the same way that the military and police tend to attract Conservatives, and the arts tend to attract Liberals. Even without enforced diversity, White Liberals would dominate tech. There's a reason why Silicon Valley is the heart of this industry in America.

At the same time, I also realize it was not always like this. There was a time when the greatest scientists and artists were amongst the most staunch Christians, and actively promoted a more traditional stanch. I'm not entirely sure what changed so dramatically to make professions so politically polarized. Or was it always that way beneath the surface, and just kept in line by a tradition oriented society…

The next step is active oppression. First they take freedom of speech. Then they take other freedoms. There’s a reason freedom of speech is the first among the Bill of rights. It is the first domino to fall, and the rest are soon to follow.

Within 20 years, these authoritarians will be massacring us. Just like 20th century Soviets. Neo-Bolshevism has come to the US, and it’s not leaving any time soon.

Why would I be less christian than you?