Zig Forums Relationship General

Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm. (Proverbs 13:20)

A thread for everyone, please don't start a flame war here.

Marriage Advice:

Baptist: youtube.com/watch?v=JRqMG0W37-Q

Catholics: youtube.com/watch?v=BbhDCmzX4mw

Single? you better start lifting !

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
― Hippocrates

Resources for Ketogenic Diet:
youtube.com/user/drericberg123
The Ketogenic Bible:
b-ok.cc/book/2823443/e965b0

Too lean? try this
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=homeworkout.homeworkouts.noequipment

100 pushups challenge: youtube.com/watch?v=uLK0q9Gj90o

learn how to do pushups ye weakling: youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6c09DRGxk

Can't cook? you better learn it from based chef John with some good chuckles: youtube.com/user/foodwishes

Not social? Read How to win friends and influence people (dont be autist tho)

Recommended diet (I'm no dietitian sooo research it for yourself)
Avoid Sugar, it's worse than cocaine
Reduce carbs
Stop eating Junk

Social Advice
-Abstain from politics,seriously you're wasting your time
-Stop watching news except when you really need it
-Quit TV
-Quit using social media

Recommended reading:
Crime and Punishment
Demons or The Possessed
The Pilgrims Progress
Confessions by Blessed Augustine
The screwtape letters
Pride and Prejudice (it's comfy)

Regarding ideology:
seriously don't be possessed with either left or right ideology, all you need is Jesus but yeah Christian Existentialism is an good alternative.

you might stumble or fall when you try to become a better person but remember you were never better in your past so try to be more better than you are now :)

Attached: 27b616eec6408a87410eddf04071bf05d983627cf4f1eaa6074bb796d5487270.png (678x678, 304.24K)

Useful info-graphs

Attached: Christian_Books.png (1947x2640 548.13 KB, 791.2K)

funny isnt it

I SAID NO DENOMINATIONAL BASHING! THIS IS A RELATIONSHIP THREAD.

Attached: shirt.png (480x480, 122.43K)

Here are the facts. Facts dont care about your feelings

John Ryland’s Papyrus:

Beneath your compassion
we take refuge, Theotokos.
Our petitions do not despise in time of trouble,
but from dangers ransom us,
Only Holy, Only Blessed

3rd Century Letter [5]
Egypt, Circa AD 250

3rd Century Papyrus:

As we sing to Father Son and Holy Spirit, may all the powers join with us to say Amen. To the only giver of all good things be power and praise. Amen.

Probably Egyptian, 3rd Century AD hymn [4]

Origen of Alexandria:

Now supplication and plea and thanksgiving may be offered to people without impropriety. Two of them, namely pleading and thanksgiving, might be offered not only to saints but to people alone in general, whereas supplication should be offered to saints alone, should there be found a Paul or a Peter, who may benefit us and make us worthy to attain authority for the forgiveness of sins.

On Prayer, 14.6 [3]
Alexandria, Circa AD 253

St. Hippolytus of Rome:

Tell me, you three boys, remember me, I entreat you, that I also may obtain the same lot of martyrdom with you, who was the fourth person with you who was walking in the midst of the furnace and who was hymning to God with you as from one mouth? Describe to us his form and beauty so that we also, seeing him in the flesh, may recognize him.

Commentary on Daniel, 30.1[2]
Rome, Circa AD 202-211

Sorry Baptists

THIS ISN'T A DENOMINATIONAL THREAD, I'M AN ANGLICAN LEAVE ME ALONG, LEARN ABOUT THE PLACE BEFORE YOU POST. LEAVE ME ALONE

Attached: 7f2c6d77b9fe0c8aac9b9fdc71af345709356e7ccf73eeeb0cfbe9b91433cc6c.png (495x547, 214.12K)

Alone*

I'm not a baptist, wrong protestant denomination, denomination i come from honors first 7 councils and you just posted gore on a christian board and you are crapping up a nonsectarian relationship thread that brought up nothing to attack you. Please just look at yourself for a moment.

This is pathetic. But yes call the early Christians "shit". I am sure that will make them Baptist or gay anglicans

This is false, because Baptists dont honour any council

kek Baptists btfo

Please leave, if you're interested to talk about relationship or if you need help you can stay, if you wish to bash denomination please leave.

Attached: 1504460750383.jpg (400x291, 35.36K)

Baptists are just "shit"

I was an ex Baptist who was redpilled when I attended Trinity Evangelical Divinity School under DA Carson. The deeper I went, the more I realize a lot of Baptist beliefs are incompatible with Scripture. I am glad more anons are rising up against the Baptists. They are nothing but cancer

But lately its not even baptist getting attacked its other prot denominations, but i guess its easier for you to ignore the prot denoms that have almost equal beliefs to catholics and to spam gore and ip jump yelling about baptist in non denom threads.

Other Prots like who? I will let you in on a secret, DA Carson make jokes about Baptists all the time in his lectures about how wrong they are

Like Lutherans, and the Anglican you just freaked out at. Those two prot denoms are realllly close to Catholicism. You literally just spammed and posted gore on a christian board, please look at your self for a moment.

Take a look at yourself for a moment brother. Look who is making mockery of the early Christians. Who mocks Mary, who mocks Cyril.

It's the Baptists

I know you posted gore the timing made it obvious and your ip hoping. The two people you've lost it at in this thread arent even Baptist. Just stop lying.

Baptists are the worst

Any proofs that user is IP hopping?

Can you please contact the mod and cleanse this board?

Attached: 1472371675974.png (540x732, 18.61K)

I already reported it, not much else I can do.

This is why I want to kill myself. Baptists are not Christians

Did trump also make you wanna kill yourself?

Apologies for the melodrama in advance.

I grow weary of being celibate. I have began to think that it is a call for me to be such, even though I have little-to-no evidence to support this. I am 23, incel, and no prospects.

My state of mind is collapsing everyday… I become more bitter and angry. My happiness is basically gone and loneliness clouds my daily life. I no longer enjoy getting up in the morning. I pray daily for reprieve, for a wife, but they are not answered, so be His Will.

Nothing can possibly weaken my faith. This loneliness makes me sympathize with those that have chosen to end it though. Without faith in the Resurrection and support of the Church, there is no way I'd've made it this far being this alone.

I have asked every community under the sun, secular and Christian, and nobody has been able to solve my problem. I will almost certainly live my life in solitude. It is involuntary. I am not devout enough to accept this. Forgive me.

Attached: black-pill.jpg (520x520, 9.34K)