Christian /Relationship/ General

A thread for Christians of every denomination also for non-Christians who seek help.

Single eh? you must probably improve yourself first before you seek for life partner.

Baptists: youtube.com/watch?v=JRqMG0W37-Q

Catholics youtube.com/watch?v=BbhDCmzX4mw

By C.S Lewis: youtube.com/watch?v=7AXi4-_HPRk&list=PL5I_DVzcDG5jWpIy2j23Qnc03YsbJnIsH

The Necessity of Chivalry: youtube.com/watch?v=GBT9LasyC3E

Focus on the Family broadcast: focusonthefamily.com/media/daily-broadcast

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
? Hippocrates

Resources for Ketogenic diet:

Dr. Eric Berg: youtube.com/user/drericberg123 (best source if you're an absolute beginner)

The Ketogenic bible: b-ok.cc/book/2823443/e965b0 (a must read before you start your diet)

Your brain on ketosis: healthline.com/nutrition/low-carb-ketogenic-diet-brain

–Fasting–
Suffering from loss of focus or feeling tempted to sin? Try fasting!
Fasting is proven to be beneficial, don't starve yourself but do the right type of fasting.
Difference between Fasting and Starving: youtube.com/watch?v=bPAm66TbPcY

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. (Matthew 17:21 KJV)

(IMPORTANT: Please don't reduce protein and fat intake, you don't want to lose your muscles)

If you're new to philosophy try this: khanacademy.org/partner-content/wi-phi

(Basic) Theology: youtube.com/channel/UCrI5U0R293u9uveijefKyAA

The Meaning of Marriage: b-ok.cc/book/1259768/79049c

Can't cook? Learn to cook from based Chef John, he's p funny too!
youtube.com/user/foodwishes

Guitar: youtube.com/user/JustinSandercoe

Piano: youtube.com/user/PianoLessonsForKids

Music: khanacademy.org/humanities/music

Art: khanacademy.org/humanities

Bad at being social? Try reading "How to win friends and influence people" (be careful! might make you look autist)

Essential readings:
Bible
The Pilgrims Progress
Plato- Republic
Confessions by Blessed Augustine
All of the Dostoevsky works
Mere Christianity
The Screwtape letters
Ivanhoe
Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility (It's really comfy read)

Things to avoid:
Stop carving sugar, seriously it's worse than cocaine

Don't indulge into politics, both right and left are two sides of same coin, it'll brainwash you, be yourself.

Avoid Media and TV, again it'll just manipulate and trigger your emotions

Avoid Social Media, research has shown that people who scroll through FB are more likely to be sad than those who don't

Regarding women:
Don't treat women as objects, seriously y'all incels need to realize this!

Guess it's enough, Why did the mods delete my previous post? I've put a lot of hard work into it!

Rules:
Don't bash individuals for choosing women/men of different skin shade

Don't be racist

Do not bring up denominational fight in this thread

Do not mock others, this is a friendly thread and try to help others

Quote to remember:
He who stops being better, stops being good.

Attached: 27b616eec6408a87410eddf04071bf05d983627cf4f1eaa6074bb796d5487270.png (678x678, 304.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCf9v3Id1nebmePy0MYF_18g
youtube.com/user/ProjectInspired
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13&version=ESV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Info-graphs

Attached: 1da24a07717b8f6838696d815f1ed58dbd330ab81f59d9ffbaede873fe6ec391.jpg (640x1000 3.26 MB, 548.13K)

I'm now in a relationship with the perfect woman. Education major who wants to teach kindergarten, and to be a mother. Beautiful woman, sweet, kind-hearted, genuine, and understanding. We've met each other families, and both our families approve with enthusiasm.

I saw this really cute girl today at uni this morning, reading the Bible. I normally carry my Bible with me to campus everyday but today I didn't bring it along, would of been cool to just go up to her and read over verses. Maybe I'll see her again sometime

Glad to hear that user! May God bless you with a big and happy family :)

Attached: 9201531d6f51d98abd6106c8b44622df36995b0478de3b9275a51b0a9a51af97.jpg (1024x768, 79.44K)

She wants 4 kids, so we'll pray God allows us to marry.

sorry, Zig Forums is weird, not used to it. probably look like a pleb

False religion reading should include their """"holy""""" books. It's best to take knowledge from the source.

Reposting from the last thread that got Nagasaki-ed.

I'm 23 and incel with no future, current, or reasonable past prospects. I am beginning to think that my celibacy is a call. I do not want this call though, as selfish as it is. I pray every day to be blessed with a wife, but it has yet to be answered, so be His perfect Will.

My willingness to live is fading. I have no doubts that without Faith in the Resurrection and assistance of the Church that I would've been long dead (as what is the point of living without Christ!). I am losing my will to show up to work, to clean, to be a normal adult… I have nothing anymore. My loneliness has completely captured my mind, I cannot think of anything anymore except loneliness.

Women treat me like scum for merely being alive. I understand that being a Christian man will draw hate, and I am ready and willing to apologize. That's not to say it does not make me grow weary though. I am fighting as a member of the Church Militant, and will continue to do so.

I just want a woman. It's all I need. I'm going nuts without one. I can't even take care of myself anymore. Life is not meant to be lived like this.

Attached: black-pill.jpg (520x520, 9.34K)

You're just 23, you have enough time to change future.

Elaborate pls, why do they hate you for being Christian ?

Attached: 1498275961005.jpg (402x600, 26.19K)

Not at all my man, my formative years are done. The way I am now likely very similar to the way I'll be when I die. I have no room for physical growth or change anymore, my body is done. My mental state is clearly deteriorating. My spiritual growth will hopefully continue to grow though.

The biggest reason I am hated is because I am not a good looking dude. This is life and I've accepted that. I will never have a chiseled jawline or be 6-feet tall or have hunter's eyes or have a defined ramus (at least without plastic surgery which I may or may not do… I cannot afford RN anyways).

I am hated for being Christian because I am therefor a traditionalist. I do not support any modernist movements, secular or otherwise. I believe women have a defined role as mother and caretaker. I believe both men and women should not engage in premarital sex. I believe women should not be able to work in certain industries and should not have the freedom to vote. When asked IRL, I will chastise extramarital sex and the modern woman (I do not go out of my way to do it). These things upset people, and I regularly am called sexist amongst other things.

Christians will always be hated by everyone. That's just the call.

You can still hit the gym tho, look for things you can change!

Don't feel inferior, women don't really demand those, trust me.

It's good to be traditionalist but do you talk about this to people around you? Why cast the pearls to swine?
Also, don't really fall for the traditionalist meme, all you need is personal relationship with Christ :) maybe it is the traditionalist belief which holds you back from Christ. Do you live in a Non-Christian country.

sorry this is a Christian board and I've posted nothing contradictory to the Scriptures

Frame is largely a meme and is still largely genetics as well. I have 20in. shoulder having never worked out in my life though, so maybe you're on to something. I am at a healthy weight right now, though. My BMI is 24.

I don't go out of my way to say these things, but when asked I say the truth. My beliefs are doctrinally justified, I have no fear expressing them and apologizing (for?) them.

This is pretty gnostic my friend. Be wary of this thought. There is no personal relationship with Christ, I have never met him. It is only by Grace and Scripture that I even know Him, and only by Faith in him that I am saved.

I live in midwest USA. Relatively speaking, its a fairly good area for trad men. My trad beliefs will never change under any circumstance. Christ means more to me than thots. Christ > thots > everything else.

Careful with that edge, son. You might cut yourself.

Old relationship generals:
This thread:

I once thought imageboards were safe from liberal decay and even tended to keep swinging right. I guess I was wrong and there is nothing the devil can’t conquer.

when i had no gf and no outlet, my thoughts would tear me apart, so eventually i gave myself some: i'd pray, or i'd go outside for a walk, or i'd make music, or do anything to keep those thoughts the winnie the pooh away from me. eventually it made me a better person because i had the discipline to push overwhelming black pill philosophies out of my head and turn it into fuel for getting things done. when later down the line i got a gf, i was in a much better position to attract a woman because all that negative thought compulsion was pushed out of the way, and i got a better woman than i could've ever dreamed of because i stoodfast and fixed my problems through the grace of God and my own hands

Attached: 18c541290e7326b42daa132b37b29d99fbbbabb4c5b12efa313069344b2414fb.webm (854x480, 2.61M)

Baptists are not Christians

wow OP good job putting a Gnostic and a Nestorian as a source of relationship advice.

wow

Baptists are false idol worshippers. As an ex Baptist I know this

This thread is made by a known liar and heretic. If you have a brain dont post and renounce Baptists

Mods, if you have any decency left delete this thread

Mods do your job for once

This. Mods please

lol, typical catholics

Attached: laughing toga45.png (301x243, 62.63K)

Baptists are heretics. Not Christians. Fact

OP is a prostitute. Repent!

OP is a fat thot who only know how to eat and eat and eat

OM NOM NOM

OH YES MORE FAT PLEASE

OH YES FILL MY TUMMIES
OM NOM NOM

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OP

Akhi I just woke up and I see this now, why do you do this ? You were a better person last summer, look at what you've become. Did I harm you in anyway ? If so, I beg for your forgiveness. You do know that I'm not a Baptist right ? I'm an Anglican, just because I like Anderson doesn't mean that I'm Baptist.
You're destroying yourself with hatred for Baptists. Please think about what you're doing.

Attached: 1527329019416.png (498x730, 554.53K)

You harmed us all by existing.

YOU MUST APOLOGIZE

Please forgive me if I've harmed you in anyway. Now please stop hurting yourself.

Attached: IMG_9092.jpg (720x1081, 73.33K)

YOU CANT UNDO WHAT YOU DID TO ME.

I AM THE DARKNESS YOU MADE

I AM THE MONSTER INSIDE EVERYONE

I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF HATE

What did I do ?

You destroyed my sanity

Don't pay attention to him. He is the retarded d&c troll from the other thread. He got mad that I found out about his shitty attempt so now he is being "So Random XDD"

Attached: ed2e9107b3bb0cc5f67f212762239c353aa5c06b93a086035da73ce25a2aff45.png (1186x1576, 232.44K)

And how did I do that ? By getting you banned from Zig Forums telegram ?
You make me sad, you were a nice person and I've learned a lot from you, you make me sad by being the person you are now.

Attached: 1539243429709.jpg (691x625, 235.74K)

I know who he is, he's azrael from Christian discord who was banned for homosexuality.

Attached: Toad9.png (321x361, 244.26K)

SHUT UP YOU SLUT

by existing.

I CANT BE FIXED ANYMORE

you post anime.

you big gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU SHOULD OFF YOURSELF

It is all too late now.

You cannot forgive me

Friendship is over

forever and always

Attached: several questions.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Friendship ended with mudasir.

Now Buddha is my best friend

AMITAHABA AMITOFO BITCH

CAUSE IT RAINS IN YOUR BEDROOM EVERYTHING'S WRONG

I forgot to mention my favourite YouTube channel regarding relationship.

Katie Emmerson: youtube.com/channel/UCf9v3Id1nebmePy0MYF_18g

Project inspired: youtube.com/user/ProjectInspired

Hope this helps, do you guys remember the Baptist dude who posts videos of Christian women talking about relationships and chasity?

Attached: Nq88dDJX4PGz9ZcP5p8tmbmPNoya3VpiivnWX38qkeo.jpg (700x438, 104.92K)

Do you remember that Baptists are heretics?

DO YOU?

Should I ask her to catch up for coffee? Or is two months too long. How should I even go about this Im a bit retarded with women

You should just wake up

Thanks OP for making this thread! Finally….But where are the mods?

Yeah a coffee would do but find out if she's interested in you, tbh don't text, just meet up irl :). It's up to you.

Attached: VID_20181102_144247_716.mp4 (400x400, 213.85K)

You should just wake up and CHOOSE LIFE INSTEAD OF YOUR DAYDREAM

LIFE IS NOT A FAIRYTALE

LOVE DOES NOT EXIST HERE

Dont listen to this lunatic, hes a spammer. Apparently something went wrong in the Discord, I dont know the details because I dont go on it. Ignore him.

apparently you are a stupid ecumenist heretic who should be BURNED ALIVE

We dont go to the same church, so the only way to get in touch is through text.

Alright lads Im gonna do it

You suck

You suck loser
SHE IS A BLACKED THOT AND I WILL LAUGH

Attached: pure_autism.jpg (700x335 2.68 KB, 31.01K)

But will she have time to teach YOUR children?
How can a woman guide her house if she spends the greater portion of her day outside of it?
Why does she not want to spend 8 hours a day teaching her own children?

What she wants most is to be a mother. Teaching is secondary.

Two options:
The best way to find out is to ask her out for that coffee. No two months is no too long. If she's interested she will make time even if she's busy (Don't freak out when she says she cannot go this or that day but let her make a counter offer) If she just talks about "not having time" without making a counter offer when you suggest it….she might not be interested.
Go and find out.

23 is not too old. If you do not feel celibate is for you..then your way is marriage. Perhaps God wants to shape you first into the man he needs you to be.
We cannot do that when we already have a woman. I mean sure we can but honestly, the most work on yourself will be done when you're single because a) you have more time b) your desire to get the woman drives you crazy and fuels you with a great effort.
Do not get blackpilled user. Pray st. Raphael's prayer, work on yourself and search for that woman.
I know it's tough but first of all we have to take care of ourselves before we get the wife. She makes some things easier but many things are harder that way and also she needs a lot of support from her man.

Don't those two contradict each other?

you can read something without accepting it, especially if it's still profitable to read. As far as Im aware, neither the summa nor philokalia are rejected in either the Catholic or Orthodox churches, as both fall within the bounds of acceptable theological debate.

They hated our Lord first. I'm sure you know that, but keep it close to your heart. Our Lord is what is most important.

What is the general consensus on consecrated virginity/asexuality?

Attached: 012.jpg (680x1075, 97.26K)

Not marrying out of love for leading an entire life solely dedicated to the service and glory of God is good, not marrying because you dislike the concept of marriage (with all its implications) is not.

Hi everyone. I am literally on the verge of bursting into tears as I write this. I've been dating a christian qt for the last 6 months. Everything was going really well and she seemed perfect.

Last night we were hanging out at her home, just her and me, watching a movie on the couch. She started to kiss me - which was fine - then she started squeezing my dick through my pants. I felt so disgusted that I pushed her off me and swore at her, then left as soon as I could, ignoring her desperate apologies. I feel so disgusted and I don't want anything to do with her. I want to marry a perfect woman or no woman at all. And she's clearly not perfect for doing that. What a colossal waste of time these last 6 months have been.

Thoughts? Am I overreacting? I've been ignoring her texts since.

Attached: 1499928131976.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

likely she's lying about being a virgin if she just went straight for that just like that

but if she really asks for forgiveness, you must forgive. doesn't mean you have to be with her. maybe talk to her more and see what it was all about. if she was lying about being a virgin though that's definitely a red flag. no one is perfect though, maybe there's a story behind it.

Why did you insert keto bullshit in the OP?

There is no perfect woman. Such a being does not exist. This however is a major red flag. Maybe she's still a virgin but was just tempted.
If I were you and I cared for her, I would give her the chance to explain and talk it over. If she tried to make excuses to move me over the edge(user it is not a big deal we can go slowly at first adn so on..) I would definitely leave her. If she regretted it I would consider working it out by setting boundaries.
Look you know the girl, we do not. You have to know if she's a girl that made one mistake,or she's no longer a virgin/sleeps around etc. But if you aim to find perfection, you will not find it. You should give her a chance to explain at least, then decide if you continue the relationship or leave her be.

How old are you?
Don't dawdle. Either move to commitment or move on. I proposed sooner than that. Not married yet, but will be soon. We've been engaged for over a year now.
Consider that a good thing. Yes, it's wrong to commit sexual acts, but it is better to be desired by a woman than desire a woman, in my experience.

You shouldn't have cursed at her, but it is fair to rebuke those actions. Choose words that express your Christian character, not sperginess.

Yes. Ask her about her past. You both need to be completely open and honest. You should both be after the same goal: marriage. So if she wants to wait, then you should move on. If you want to wait, then you're wasting her time.

Dating is pointless if you don't have an immediate goal. "Experience" is bullshit.

Reconcile with her and fix this.

Attached: 1441659743159.jpg (528x582, 68.73K)

No. Bad. Be gentle with people. "Don't do that, sweetie," and gently remove her hand. Let people down easy. It's extremely antisocial to curse someone for, essentially, liking you too much.

You sound like you don't really like her, though. Just the idea of her.

…Or you're making this up. It also kinda sounds like one of those "shit that never happened" stories.

Couple of things. On the one hand, it is good she is attracted to you and her reaction is, to an extent, natural. This is where you need to be the man and lead. Let her know that that behavior is only for marriage. I am not sure if she is not a virgin as the other guy said, possibly not and it definitely isn't a good sign, but I wouldn't count her out yet. Either forgive her and correct it or forgive her and cut her out + move on. You definitely need to forgive her either way. As the other guy said, there is no perfect woman. I would say you don't know the circumstances quite yet to be able to say? Perhaps consult a spiritual director. It is difficult to discern from behind our screens, she may not be a virgin or may. She may also have tried something because she heard somewhere you might like it or that is what you are supposed to do. Understand, in marriage, that behavior is good! She's just getting ahead of herself, needs correction at least. Don't be hasty, may not need to cut her out yet. As the other guy said, be gentle, yes.

Also, yeah, your reaction was really not good at all lol. Definitely communicate that to her, that you should have been gentler/went about it better and more careful. Stop ignoring her! Discuss this with her in person, find out where it came from, and go from there. #1 in relationships and above all, marriage, is communication. Obviously hold your ground about not doing sexual stuff until marriage, but explain it better and kinder next time. She will see there's a reason for barriers and more importantly that you're not a psycho tyrant and worthy of kingship over the house.

You did good by abstaining from sex but you must also remember she's just a human like you, maybe she acted out of impulse, it's not justifiable.
In my opinion you can forgive her and think about marriage, or maybe don't spend time together alone till marriage ?
Pretty sure she felt the same way as you do now later, try having a coffee with her and get it done in a gentle way.
Again, everything you hear on the Internet is opinion so you must decide for yourself, you know what's best for you.

Attached: 1bjbidov7_9c24f137dbfce9e7ebf1ffdfbe2562bdhermionegrangerfanartmyfavourite.jpg (500x548, 39.37K)

It worked for me, thought it might help others, pretty sure the majority of Zig Forums posters aren't fit enough

Attached: 6212331.jpg (900x300, 117.83K)

Jesus offered the water of life to the samaritan thot that had 5 husbands and you shun your girl for grabbing your dick, its not even another dude's dick, YOUR DICK.

And who on earth is perfect, only Jesus was, but you are marrying a faulty human like yourself not God. Demanding perfection….pffff as if you arent full of sin, we can tell you are from just this post, PRIDE the worst of all, even worse than being a slut. Repent sinner.

And tell her you are sorry for how rude you were.

Have you learned nothing about loving.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13&version=ESV

I talk with this conviction because i am just like you, i sin in the same fashion.

Attached: img231.jpg (1493x1892, 486.45K)

You're not talking with conviction your being blatantly rude. I hate self righteous christians like you when I have to suffer their presence in real life. You're the type that goes ruining the mood telling everyone they're sinners

What's the rush? We are both 21 years old. I'm not going to marry until at least 25 anyway. The more time you have to figure out if you're truly compatible the better

Nah hes right. You do need to apologize for being so spergy and rude to her. You do have pride that is worse than her lust, not trying to say Im any better.

You are right that i was rude, but i still believe what i said is correct although i could have worded it differently. Its because i am in a similar situation to that boy right now and so it is kind of personal to me and it came out in an emotional manner.
Who doesnt sin? The thing is sins of the body are easy to point out and can make those who are pointing them out to feel superior on a pedestal of morality when them themselves by doing that are sinning in more nefarious ways.
Then i wrote that 'i sin in the same fashion' precisely to admit i dont feel above him and try to not come out as self righteous, guess it didnt work:p, sorry.

Attached: Gustave Doré, Jesus and the woman taken in adultery.jpg (651x900, 121.31K)

Are you perfect? From the sounds of your own description of your behaviour:

you certainly aren't. Re-examine your own bevahiour, and talk to her like an adult instead of ignoring her like a teenage girl throwing a strop. Passive-aggression is one of the worst traits you can have.

A priest speaking on why so few men marry today

Wow man that’s pretty woke stuff. Thanks for sharing. I have been long saying that the rise of the plight of 21-century men starts with the fall of female chastity.

Because it's a waste of time, and you leave yourself open to temptation. You're not perfect either and don't assume you are.

how do I build relationships with people? there are a couple girls at my church group and only one other guy besides me. I feel like this is the perfect scenario, but I don't feel like I'm connecting well with anyone but my male friend there. I just generally have no experience with talking to women

Attached: 1535870280563.jpg (1024x692, 192.86K)

Hey, guy who just started reading the Bible (almost done with Leviticus) and has been extremely depressed and friendless his whole life here and has a slew of mental conditions (I am getting help and have come quite a bit far though)

I need a friend who is very experienced with the Bible and answers many of my questions as I go through it on this journey in a similar way a teacher would, without dragging me into the constant fighting that are the conflicts between denominations (I just want to find God). I currently have nobody right now with such skills and could really use a friend.

If we could talk on Discord, that'd be preferable (TayTay-San#4755)

Also any Christian discord groups would be nice too.

Attached: 1541570591142.jpg (955x1267, 195.55K)

I've been along for too long.
ITS NOT FAIR.
WHY GOD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1540684839668.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)

You connect by talking to women. Just act cool, be yourself and be confident.

Join the Christian telegram chat instead, we have good Christians and not the orthoLARP and TradLARPers like this board mods and discord users. God bless.

The group chat link is

@christian_8ch

Attached: 04ff77c62eb536a49efd8568bc781f1c534954c0d772741279e576570b8d8dce.jpg (1000x800, 175.26K)

Can anyone give me guidance over how I can deal my uncertainty over this girl?
I'm 19 and at college, I joined this Orthodox Society and met this girl there, she's great and I don't know if I am attracted to her or not, but I think she might be attracted to me (or just like me not sure how to feel).
After the third meeting she walked with me to the bus stop (I live a distance away so i gotta take the bus) and she hugged me goodbye. Does this mean anything?
The other thing is that she might be several years older than me, I haven't asked her her age (the rudest thing you can ever ask of a woman) but I know she is Russian and studying for her Masters. She may thus be 4 years older than me and that puts me off pursuing any romantic relationship with her.
Any advise for me? I've never dated before if that helps.

I don't want to reveal my counts location.

Methinks she considers you as her brother, if not, don't be discouraged. Pastor Anderson married a woman who is 3 years older than him. But then you're just 19 and you have a long way ahead, if I were in your shoes I would abstain from such romantic relationships for awhile till I become independent.

Attached: 1531321303936.jpg (900x900, 66.13K)

How do we secure a sweet virgin christian woman ?
And be fruitful and multiply ?

Attached: WhatMen.png (500x393 3.17 MB, 998.72K)

By being a sweet virgin christian man.
Uh, well … you see … when a man and a woman lay together in sexual congress, the man ejaculates inside the woman's vagina which can sometimes cause an ovum to be fertilized by spermatozoa …

The Orthodox deliver, as always.

How hard is it to date a secular woman for the sake of helping her find God and marrying her as a Christian in the end?