FBI Tripping Over Itself Investigating Theft of Files That Might Expose Truth About 9-11

RELATED:
archive.fo/JWtPg (Hackers Threaten To Dump Secret 9/11 Attack Files If Bitcoin Ransom Not Met)
archive.fo/5RqLe (Hackers Dump 10GB Torrent Worth of Encrypted US Secrects Regarding 9-11 False Flag)
archive.fo/X5Pli (All Leaked Files Mirrored So Far)

An underground hacking collective known as “The Dark Overlord” reportedly announced on New Year’s Eve that it now has in its possession 18,000 documents related to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks – critical information that, because it could potentially blow the lid on 9/11 being an inside job, has prompted the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to launch an urgent investigation.

Even as this same corrupt FBI refuses to pursue justice against felonious traitor Hillary Clinton, federal authorities are now actively pursuing these anonymous, would-be whistleblowers, which claim they’ll sell the documents in exchange for Bitcoin.

According to “two people familiar with the matter,” The Dark Overlord group possesses both emails and non-disclosure agreements concerning 9/11 that were sent and received by insurers such as Hiscox and Lloyd’s of London, both of which deny that they suffered a security breach in relation to the theft. Also mentioned as one of the sources of the stolen documents is law firm Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin, now called Husch Blackwell.

The announcement by The Dark Overlord further invites ISIS, al-Qaeda, and various other nation states to “bid” on the documents online, insinuating that whomever offers to pay the most Bitcoin will gain exclusive access to the stolen documents.

“Pay the f*** up, or we’re going to bury you with this,” The Dark Overlord is vulgarly demanding. “If you continue to fail us, we’ll escalate these releases by releasing the keys, each time a Layer is opening, a new wave of liability will fall upon you,” the letter adds.

The Dark Overlord has already released a handful of decryption keys, which apparently unlock private conversations about the World Trade Center that took place among a cohort of entities that we’re guessing probably don’t want their identities publicly revealed – which would explain The Dark Overlord’s demands for bribery money in exchange for secrecy.

“If you’re one of the dozens of solicitor firms who was involved in the litigation, a politician who was involved in the case, a law enforcement agency who was involved in the investigations, a property management firm, an investment bank, a client of a client, a reference of a reference, a global insurer, or whoever else, you’re welcome to contact our e-mail below and make a request to formally have your documents and materials withdrawn from any eventual public release of the materials,” the demand letter adds.

“However, you’ll be paying us.”

Interestingly enough, The Dark Overlord says it’s been under investigation for many years now, particularly after it obtained key information about Larry Silverstein, the former owner of the World Trade Center complex who infamously stated on video that a decision was made to “pull it” before the buildings came down that fateful day.

The insurance industry took a major hit from the attacks, which cost the 2017 equivalent of around $45 billion, according to the Insurance Information Institute. This large amount of money prompted a series of lawsuits, at least some of the details of which are now allegedly in The Dark Overlord’s possession.

As for Silverstein Properties, the real estate development firm owned by Larry Silverstein that’s been tasked with rebuilding the World Trade Center complex, the company says it isn’t at all phased by the data breach.

“We have spent the last 17 years fulfilling our obligation to deliver a magnificent and fully rebuilt World Trade Center,” a company announcement reads. “We will not be distracted by 9/11 conspiracy theories.”

naturalnews.com/2019-01-05-fbi-wont-investigate-hillary-clinton-crimes.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-02/fbi-probing-theft-18000-documents-linked-sept-11-attacks

Attached: FBI Tripping Over Itself Investigating Theft of Files That Might Expose Truth About 9-11.png (890x522, 586.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542871/US-invaded-Afghanistan-largely-to-restore-heroine-industry
globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 9-11 Leaks So Far Jan06-19.png (656x544, 74.31K)

Yah, thats the kind of shit they'd like in your home. They already have "smart TVs" now… which I will NEVER buy. I have a couple old big CTRs stacked in my garage for a rainy day.

And NO, I do not have cable. Just plenty of VCRs and DVD players, tapes and DVDs! Fuck that crap on TV, all propaganda BS.

About the meds Johnny: I only take vitamins and supplements. I do not take mass murder pills or suicide pills. I do not take dope to dull my brain stem. I occasionally drink whiskey though, that is my fall back when I feel down in the mouth. Maybe couple times a week IF that. I used to be a drunk back in the day, drank a bottle almost every day, but I'm much better today!

DVDs have a shelf life? Is that why a couple of them eventually glitch up for no reason?

SERIOUSLY!?

WILL ALL MY DVDs GO BAD? EVEN IF STORED IN BINDERS?

No no no no!

If Johnny is correct about DVDs going bad then I got work to do! Shit! I need to backup everything I have and store it on multiple other storage mediums then! Fuck! I have fucking tens of thousands of copies hundreds of binders full!!! FUCK!!!

might, could, may, would

It’s all so tiresome.

So this is why the leaks stopped. The FBI likely paid up, and are trying to track them down now. Shit. I wanted MORE to come out.

Golly, seems you’re always left wanting more after these “leaks”.

Dewars is OK. I like the petey stuff better. Right now I'm into premium malts like Highland Park and Ardbeg. Yummy!

No, I'm not getting wet. Fuck that shit. I did try drugs when I was younger, I lived enough to know better. I hate drugs. Not worth it, they ruin lives, and I've seen lives ruined over drugs. Drugs are for loser degenerates (and teenagers experiencing their moments of rebellion as I did).

Where did Johnny go? Why was he shut off here? Thats not fair.

Dear Killcen

/killcen/'s movie titles

Attached: 911-films.png (1156x771, 1.27M)

Attached: Capture.JPG (999x531, 100.33K)

Buuuuurp

Attached: Co6gyhkDWE7nw5yVabdnp3UwG2V7RCBgCQf-a8WvLeQ.jpeg (2048x1536, 251.25K)

You can get led tvs without wifi connection and they are cheap

I bought a 43" for $150

I plug my laptop into it and watch all those pirated movies
I pay $80 a yr for a good off shore non Five Eyes VPN and I pirate with impunity.

And mt ISP don't now what websites I go too

Sugar, Andy

wew

Attached: PicsArt_01-06-03.05.21.png (1536x1957, 2.98M)

Attached: IMG_20130323_013358.jpg (2592x1944, 757.05K)

Trust me………..

that wasn't sugar

My cousin used to snort certs in high school. You bunch of fags.

Ive never snorted a line of sugar that kept me awake for 5 days, fucking a chick in the asshole NONSTOP

your cousin is a fucking LOSER

Least he didn’t put a so-called stage name on his plastic jewbux card.

That doesn't look like coke. Coke is more powdery if I recall. Its also leaves white residue everywhere it goes which you have to scrub off.

Is it crystal meth?

What the hell are certs? I used to sniff coke and drink lots of booze.

Drugs are for losers. I was sniffing green acres.

Attached: 50CC0B2B-0729-404A-8048-A3661CB358EC.jpeg (320x240, 31.73K)

EGG ZACK LEE

Attached: PicsArt_01-06-03.05.21.png (1536x1957, 2.98M)

Jesus….. is that why you rant so much?

Lol

AGAIN: im clean. I quit drugs

That was back when I was a degenerate, before I ended up with a steady job at the local mill. I stopped doing that stuff after 4 or 5 years, must have been in my early 20s when I did that stuff. Never touch it anymore, haven't in many years.

So you’re still calling yourself Johnny Neptune in your sixties and have since your twenties? You’re still a degenerate.

btw: valid through 11/14, next to the lines of drugs isn’t the best argument that this was over in your twenties, old man.

I started signing my artwork with the pseudonym Johnny Neptune at age 12, dumbass

Okay, first, what a fag. And second, that’s irrelevant, you damned doper.

You responded to killcen, not Johnny.

Everybody knows i quit doing drugs two years ago…….

and in 2014 i was 51

stfu you junkie

Killcen does drugs too? I never woulda thunk.

Johnny, you are my drug. You’re like the Bobby Fischer of Zig Forums, the mythical Good Jew.

But you’re still a degenerate DOPER.

NO. I used to do drugs (coke) when I was a teenager and in my early 20s. Sometimes smoked weed too. NOT ANYMORE. That was a long time ago, and I do not recommend doing drugs either.

I’m actually not down on drug use. The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

I think drugs are partly responsible for making this world a hellish place. I've had friends who died years ago doing the kind of crap I used to do. Its wrong, and I'm glad I reformed myself.

THREE WORDS:

you are amotherfuckingdopeheadjunkie

Everyone dies. Look at it this way, they never have to live in the panopticon or have their farts literally recorded and stored in the Utah datacenter for further reference.

Drugs are also the only thing keeping America afloat.

I'm a junkie for Jesus and REAL NEWS. Thats it buddy!

Drugs are also the only thing keeping the American economy afloat. (Iran-contra) Fixed that.

TWO WORDS:

like isaidyoureajunkie

JN : imageboard jesus

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-12.54.52.jpg (1280x910, 125.37K)

What? Are you on some shit right now, nigger? Go split hairs somewhere else. This is an intervention for Johnny. Time to be an adult and change your name, bud, even if it’s to Chaim Goldberg.

(I prefer the Jesus who actually existed)

Attached: PicsArt_01-06-03.50.49.png (1080x1782, 1.26M)

CIA glow in the darks know EXACTLY what I'm talking about and so do many vets of Vietnam too. And so do the soldiers that guarded the opium fields in Afghanistan.

presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542871/US-invaded-Afghanistan-largely-to-restore-heroine-industry
globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

Attached: opium-fields-6.jpg (1123x749, 736.79K)

A truism: The mainstream media wouldn't report on something they can't really control from all sides

Things they report on : This gay hacker LARP and Q user

Not saying it’s false. I’m saying the truth has got nothing to do with Johnny. This or any truth.

This hacking is not exactly LARP, because the files were inspected and legit. What they prove so far I'll admit I don't know yet. No one is reporting much of the details in these leaks. HOWEVER the mainstream media was quick to shun it and then sweep it under the rug. Only alternative (REAL) media is covering it now.

Also, Q does sound like LARP.

Alt media is fake news. Real news is being able to infer meaning regardless of a datum’s origin.

"Fake news" has different meanings to different people. You and I don't define it. Trump doesn't define it. The media doesn't define it either. No individual or group defines it. Its slander, like calling someone an 'asshole' (which is really just your personal opinion). So calling my OPs "fake news" doesn't phase me in any way, I'm still going to post it because I'm "an asshole."

Ok, but the problem isn’t that you’re an asshole, it’s that you suck the press’ balls by naively reporting what they’re reporting as though having a conspiratorial, adversarial, or critical point of view is the difference between real and fake news.

These events are masking other, actually important, events and alt media isn’t discovering or bringing them to life. It’s one big retarded circle jerk of know nothing’s opining that they’ve finally cracked pizzagate or 911 or muh Russia, etc. It’s bread and circus and an obvious waste of time.

Basically, when numbnuts cheerleaders are blowing 10gbs of their isp allotment in one day in order to thumb through addendums to Christopher Bollyn’s research, Cole and Marm videos are being released to blind eyes and deaf ears. It is a fucking travesty, but the ignorant rabble know only what memes have been made for their queer palette.

If you don't like what I'm reporting, you need to start reporting stuff that IS going on that I'm not seeing or following. Why do anons rely on others to post news, and yet complain about not liking what others post? Its totally counter-productive! If you know something we don't know, then post it! We'll reply and talk about it then.

Ok, Killcen.

I know plenty you guys don’t know. But I gave up teaching the afflicted long ago.

In any case I only come here to see Johnny admit to his pedophilia and drug addiction.

The point of Zig Forums is to post news events. Thats what I'm doing my best to do. I'm posting all kinds of juicy news every day. And if you don't like that news, you need to post other news that you do like. And if you don't like news, then you're on the wrong board because this is a news board. Its made for us news junkies!

You post THEIR NEWS. Where is Killcen’s news? What happened in front of Killcen today? Can I trust reportage on events that Killcen didn’t witness himself? I think not!

It’s not enough to have our own space where we can cry if we want to about what corporate media is reporting sans censorship of the comments section. Their media reports false stories, supplies false factual claims, crafts hyperbolic narratives as cover-up, narrates to achieve specific political goals or distort, conceal, or obfuscate crimes.

When you talk about the things they talk about, you march to the beat of their drum. YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

My news? I'm retired, I don't write news nor do I get out much anymore. I'm an old geezer that stares at a computer screen half the day, drinking coffee and posting news when I'm not cleaning my guns or stocking up on more basic essentials. Thats my story. I live a lazy, quite retired life and I kinda like it that way. Its nice.

You can do better, man. Get out there with your pen and pad and crack the case. You have all the time in the world and could really do a lot of good. Don’t sell yourself short by reporting on alternative media’s myriad lies and distortions, their politics of resentment and twistings of already twisted factoids. I believe in you.

wow, real news

Sexy© he cat is eating out of your hat

Attached: 20190106_164738_9945.jpg (1920x1080, 107.8K)

Sexy© the cat doesnt seem to mind using your hat as a dinner plate

Attached: 20190106_164738_0095.jpg (1920x1080, 105.45K)

Ms Pelosi, build this wall

~

Attached: ms peloski build this wall.mp4 (960x540, 4.06M)

I’m hungry for real news. Catch me outside.

REAL NEWS:

jesus was only 5 inches tall and wore a full-body shroud that was stained in urea & defecation

Attached: PicsArt_01-06-05.33.21.jpg (1254x2508, 667.63K)

Stained in a waste product of protein metabolism? That is unique af. How’d they even isolate it from the blood without a dialysis membrane?

Your team.

Yes, 5 years max. even with perfect care (not store bought dvd's. but burned dvds.

now, from what i understand. Bluray disks burnable kind, will last 100 years.

verbatim is the brand. They claim 100 year shelf life.

Attached: 20190106_173116_HDR.jpg (4160x2080, 2.91M)

I thought Killcen and Andy were the same person. It must be Andy then who is censoring /ourkike/?

Attached: 20190106_173102.jpg (4160x2080, 2.51M)

Attached: PicsArt_01-06-07.34.08.jpg (1254x2508, 668.86K)

Aincient plastic zipties from a lost civilization unearthed and EXPOSED by one Graham Hancock, PhD.

The hardest part of being a neet is resetting your cat’s circadian rhythm when you’re finally made to grow up.

Zig Forums is as dead as Zig Forums now due to this partial government shutdown.

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I wish I had that much talent to switch personalities but I don't
y
l
S a d l y
a
S

FACT: pol is boring as shit

Attached: PicsArt_01-06-10.08.58.jpg (1254x2508, 470.73K)

Attached: 20190106_205651.jpg (1280x1280, 517K)

A 10TB hard drive can store a lot of DVD remuxes.
Remuxes are 1:1 perfect copies, zero quality loss. You can choose to remove ads and foreign languages if you want.
Look into "MakeMKV"
If you're paranoid about the drive failing, buy a few spares and mirror your archive. Keep some in a storage unit or at your relatives house if you want. Or bury one in a field somewhere.
Also, the hard drive doesnt need to last forever, just until a superior archival media is introduced. Maybe SSDs will become much cheaper, and the bit rot issue (which is exaggerated anyway) might be fixed. About SSD bit rot, I've had SSDs and flash drives in cold storage for 5-10 years and they still held their data without an issue. Just mount the drive every year or so to re-energize everything and I imagine you'll be fine. A 1TB SSD can also hold a lot of DVDs

is that kinda like a walkman ?

are you asking if a hard drive is a cd player?

Very helpful.

Thanks. I'm investing in some 2TB harddrives (already have DVD Shrink and stuff to rip DVDs). What I intend to do soon is move my favorite DVD rips into folders on the separate hardrives and then put them in "cold storage" aka unplugged and off. I may even Faraday cage them too. This way I'll have the actual rips of all my favorite old movies and old sitcoms and never have to worry about the discs going bad. I could always rip new ones!