Mods reveal true intentions

Turns out the mods are not here for Christian Discussion and Fellowship, rather their intention is to convert everyone to Catholicism at all costs. I tried to talk to tutor about having a friendly Catholic/Orthodox debate/discussion in discord, the pics are what he said to me. He doesn't actually care about discussion, his only goal is to convert everyone to Catholicism on this board. That's why the mods are all Catholic, that's why non-Catholics are targeted on here. All I can say to everyone on here is, watch out.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-03 at 4.45.55 PM.png (935x467 16.1 KB, 57.31K)

I'm not seeing any evidence of misuse of mod status

No surprised. I'm out.

My sides kek

You didn't notice this from the start? He has stacked the cards in order to make it seem like Catholicism is right. I spoke to friends who used to browse here and came close to converting to Catholicism, but once they left, realized the problems it has. The mods here care about converting, not mutual discussion. So we get people saying obvious lies like "the cappadocians taught the filioque" or something. It's really sad.

I have. I am fed up with it.

the pics don't support your interpretation. He just say he want to explain to you in order for you to convert. I don't like mods but you should learn to read.

t. mod

mods are shitty, I don't support them. And indeed they have a catholic stupid stereotypes , I got banned a lot.

I know how you feel man.

I was not here at the start. I hear the original mod, Alex? was good. We need to go back to those days. The Catholic bias on this board is eating it up.

A Catholic wants people to become Catholic? OH THE HORROR!!

psst … I want you to become Catholic too

This is Zig Forums, not /catholic/. Catholics are ruining this board tbh.

Oh look, another mod.

Meant this for

No, you're the mod.

This is Zig Forums, not /protestant/. Protestants are ruining this board tbh.

See? I can play that game too.

There is no Protestant bias, only Catholic.

Whatever you say, kid.

Anything that disagrees with Catholicism is a troll to you.

Seems like you wanted to create scandal from the beginning. A nice trap, good job.

Where did I say that? I just suggested to him a Catholic Protestant debate.

*Catholic/Orthodox debate