Qanon-Believing Proud Boy Accused of Murdering ‘Lizard’ Brother With Sword

A self-proclaimed member of the far-right Proud Boys group who also believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory allegedly murdered his own brother with a sword.

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe, 26, killed his brother in Seattle on Sunday night by stabbing him in the head with a four-foot-long sword.

Wolfe, who prosecutors say exhibited signs of mental illness, called police himself after the killing and claimed he thought his brother was a lizard, The Seattle Times reported. When detectives arrived, he asked them if they saw other “lizards,” according to court filings. Wolfe has been charged with second-degree murder.

A Facebook page confirmed to belong to Wolfe by a local Seattle TV station is filled with references to Trump and other conservative figures, as well as the cartoon character Pepe the Frog, who has been embraced by the far-right.

The Facebook page also features a declaration of allegiance to the Proud Boys, the group’s “first degree” of membership.

“I’m a proud Western chauvinist and I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world,” one post from February reads, before referencing the Proud Boys’ slogan. “Uhuru!!!”

Wolfe apparently made other references to the Proud Boys on Facebook, including interacting with area Proud Boys. He also posted a graphic praising the group’s Pacific Northwest branch, which has repeatedly clashed with left-wing antifascist demonstrators at rallies.

The Proud Boys’ national leadership claimed in a statement Wednesday that Wolfe was never accepted into the group because of mental issues. But pictures online show Wolfe with other members of the group at Proud Boys events, and he’s friends with a number of other Proud Boys on Facebook.

Wolfe also appears to be a believer in QAnon, the baseless pro-Trump conspiracy theory that posits that Trump is engaged in a shadowy war against a secret cabal of pedophilic global elites in the Democratic Party. In court papers, prosecutors cited one of Wolfe’s social media posts, about “the cabal,” as proof that he’s mentally ill and represents an “extreme danger.”

Wolfe frequently posted QAnon-related content on Facebook, including references to QAnon believers’ motto, “Where We Go One, We Go All.”

He encouraged people to share QAnon graphics, telling his followers to “share this meme ammo.” He also made posts in the style of “Q,” the anonymous person or group of people giving the “clues” that have inspired QAnon, and posted links to the now-closed QAnon subreddit.

This isn’t the first time a QAnon believer has drawn law-enforcement attention. Last June, an armed QAnon believer allegedly shut down a bridge near the Hoover Dam with an improvised armored truck, demanding the release of a nonexistent government report that had been promised by “Q.”

Wolfe referenced “swords” multiple times in his QAnon posts, saying that they would be used to defeat the “Illuminati.” In one post, he referred to “bloodlines of the Illuminati” — the same language used by a faction of QAnon believers who think the conspiracy theory is actually about powerful families of disguised lizard-people.

Wolfe also made several other references to the extreme conspiracy theory that some people are actually lizards in disguise. In one YouTube video, he claimed that a majority of people surrounding him were secretly lizards.

On his YouTube channel, Wolfe declared that Trump would soon triumph over his enemies in a cataclysmic event QAnon believers call “The Storm.”

“It’s coming, and it’s gonna be good!” Wolfe said. “Y’alls are gonna get your just dues. I will be so happy, you have no idea.”

Wolfe described himself on social media as an avid consumer of other conspiracy theory content. In one comment, Wolfe said he had watched “damn near every episode” of Alex Jones’s InfoWars conspiracy theory show.

Wolfe’s arraignment hearing is scheduled for January 17.

thedailybeast.com/proud-boy-member-accused-of-murdering-his-brother-with-a-sword-4

Attached: 190108-proud-boy-sword-lizard_y09ttf.jpeg (1480x833, 95.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
archive.fo/https://endchan.xyz/news/*
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is all that god damnded trumps fault. Trump is bad!

Because of this, we should allow terrible poor blacks to run rampant! It's only fair!

shills

What the fuck is a Proud Boy?

Gavin McAnus' former gang
went to one of their meetings for laughs, its basically a frat for right wing civic cucks to get drunk and punch each other and laugh at the libs

I blame David Kike for this. If only he had the nerve to tell people the lizard men are jews this could have been avoided and this no longer Proud boy could have attacked the true enemy. The Synagogue of Satan.

Anyone remember that guy who attacked the pastor because he took on a reptilian form?

I think liberals are as delusional as anyone, but they sound like a bunch of faggots.

Well they do drink each other's piss.

What an awesome day and age to live in

The fuck? He's bailed already?

well yea, terrorists joined and got FBI attention and a single person always represents the whole group. which you should know from generalizing liberals enough. so gavin was like fuck this noise i just wanted a frat club

Things in this article that I'm not shocked by: - he believes in Qanon - he believes in lizard people - he believes he needs to fight the Illuminati - he's a mentally unstable white man that happens to own a fucking sword to fight the lizard people and Illuminati - his name is Buckey Wolfe.

You dont have to lie just to talk, faggot

no, he needs to lie to bump his own propaganda thread though

This is what happens when you use the internet to brainwash yourself. Its very common.

True

meaning, the Jewtopia of today

Faggot Will Somner wishes he was a proud boy.

Another /poltard in Prison.

*cringe*

Cringing is cringy.

About as cringy as your posting style

That made me cringe

And now, after 20 minutes 21 threads were bumped with more nonsense garbage.

This has to be an bot script to bury the inconvenient discussions.

Mod, tell the anons you have nothing to do with this. Hahh?

GO HERE FOR NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!
HERE IS A PRIMARY EXTERNAL ARCHIVE OF REAL NEWS:
archive.fo/https://endchan.xyz/news/*