Sneaky Deceptive Zig Forums Hides Details About December's Transparency Report

Zig Forums Transparency Reports

December 2018

From December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018:

Zig Forums received and complied with eight (8) valid notices of claimed infringement (NoCI) pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Said notices were filed for the following Zig Forums boards: /egy/, /goth/, /mde/, /sissy/, /vore/ (2x), /gts/, and /throat/;

Zig Forums received and complied with one (1) request from United States government and/or law enforcement agencies;

Zig Forums received zero (0) requests from foreign (non-US) authorities;

Zig Forums's warrant canary has not expired.

every month, Zig Forums will tell us what the requests were from United States government and/or law enforcement agencies, but for some reason, they are not telling us what the U.S. Govt. Request for December was.

what is Zig Forums hiding from you?

8ch.net/transparency.html

Attached: fucking faggots.png (1080x945, 158.53K)

i noticed the exact same thing. it seems as if their transparency isnt quite so transparent after all.

August 2018:

Zig Forums received and complied with two (2) requests from United States government and/or United States law enforcement agencies - the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) requested information about a bomb threat

September 2018:

Zig Forums received and complied with one (1) request from United States government and/or law enforcement agencies - the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) requested information about a threat of mass shooting;

October 2018:

Zig Forums received and complied with one (1) request from United States government and/or law enforcement agencies - a local district attorney's office asked Zig Forums to preserve a specific post's data in connection with an ongoing child exploitation investigation;

November 2018:

Zig Forums received and complied with zero (0) requests from United States government and/or law enforcement agencies;

December 2018:

Zig Forums received and complied with one (1) request from United States government and/or law enforcement agencies;

Zig Forums is not being forthcoming with the details of the U.S. Government Request in December.

Warrant canary's still here by the by.
Wonder what the deal is.

The warrant canary means they havent been served any warrants

The 'requests' aren't even necessarily by subpeona

These are all users Jim is handing over to the authorities voluntarily.

The fact that they've previously named the nature of the U.S. Govt. Requests makes me wonder why they opted to be less than transparent regarding December's report.

Attached: dindu nuffin.webm (1280x720, 5.12M)

Hear Hear! What the fuck Jim? Explain this shit right now.

Attached: disgusting.webm (640x360, 9.84M)

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-01.19.41.jpg (1236x1854, 237.85K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-01.28.24.png (584x747, 561.21K)

Jimbo is a patriot

Attached: jimbo thanks fbi.jpg (780x585, 104.87K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-01.47.17.jpg (1566x1801, 555.55K)

Thank you Mr. Neptune

Isn't it past your bedtime Nigturds?

Attached: bb.jpg (686x426, 81.51K)

What are you so worried about if you've got nothing to hide, goy?

Correction: Isn't it past YOU'RE bedtime Nigturds?

this is a retarded sentiment, information is power in this society so handing it over can only be detrimental to whoever is in question

Attached: 20190110_021645.jpg (1112x1280, 699.63K)

I'm guessing it's a DHS issue. They would simply tell him they needed info but not to reveal any details on the transparency report.
Jim is a bitch and would simply comply.
U.S. government says "jump" and Jim asks "how high?"

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-02.22.55.png (2160x1080, 2.47M)

I remember them passing a law some years ago where the government can request any information they want, it's illegal for you to refuse, and it's illegal for you to reveal that they requested anything.

Attached: game.jpg (1920x1080, 847.74K)

Jesus wept. Go to bed already you humongous boomer faggot.

I'd weep too, if my diarrhea and urine ran down my legs and infected my wounds on my feet as i hung on a fucking crucifix

ow the edge

This is concerning. Should I start looking for alternatives yet or would that be jumping the gun?

Wow, likely the only legit news posted while I was gone.

It seems that everyone with any sense left about a month ago.

Attached: kill them johnny.jpg (540x679, 97.84K)

Maybe people wouldn't leave it this place didn't resemble just another fucking TV station. For fucks sake, I get on here after one day gone and it looks like a newspaper rag from CIA mob boss Bezo's Washington Post.

I hop so many IPs on a day to day basis simply posting news that I really don't care if they're spying on me. If they are, I'm only giving them a dizzy headache trying to keep up where the fuck I am really located.

Probably the Secret Service considering how often Zig Forums and Zig Forums talk about wanting to 360 noscope Trump epic style nowadays

Why is the vacuum cleaner outside?

That is if the content is hosted in that country. If Zig Forums is outside, then no he does not have to comply with U.S. government requests. Which means he chose to comply, willingly.

Thread was made by Andrew, but in the interest of leaving the OP up since it's actual news, I'm not going to bother with mass deleting his rants connected to this specific IP. IP has been range banned regardless.

good work, little guy

You're still a fag tho